• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC Pt. 3: Galaxy's Strongest!

Edwellken

RP Elder
Previous thread

You've escaped the Darkness's grasp for now, and landed in a relatively safe universe that is mostly free of its corruption. There is a tournament being held where among the top prizes is a wish by a Goddess. Some of you decided to enter, but will this truly prove to be a worthwhile endeavor, or is it nothing but a temporary diversion from the sad truth of your inevitable demise?

Survivors:

Silas Smith (DragonEmperor23) Past Life: Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail), Tōshirō Hitsugaya, Issei Hyoudou, Lavogaritamo
Name: Silas Smith
Sex
: Male

Personality: A nice guy that is normally calm and collected. Usually is a quiet guy that keeps to himself, not out of dislike for communication but because he likes to think before he speaks. His righteous fury appears when innocents are injured and he doesn't hold back.

Appearance: This guy.

Past Lives/Souls: Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail), The Shinigami, Issei Hyoudou

Wishlist: The Dragon King, The Virus, and The Devil
Jackso (PsychoWarper) Past Life: Admiral Kizaru (One Piece), Ba, Wolfgang Schreiber, Vulka

Name: Jackso

Sex: Male

Theme Song Disturbed - Indestructible

Personality: Very Laid Back, Easy Going, Calm, Sarcastic, Often Facetious, Sometimes can a bit Condescending, Rarely Serious, Absent-Minded. To enemies he is different in that he shows them little to no mercy, sympathy, or emotions, and can be quiet condescending, he also has no issue one shotting at the start and not giving his enemies a chance (Blitzing right off the bat or using high powered attacks right from the get go)

Appearance: 204 cm (6'7"), Lean Build, Caucasian, Blond Slicked Back Hair(Like Gilgamesh from Fate),Grey Eyes, White T-Shirt, Black Board Shorts

Past Lives/Souls: Admiral Kizaru(One Piece), Ba, Wolfgang Schreiber No legions, no Reinhard immortality

Wishlist: Fujiwara no Mokou, Doomsday (Post-Crisis)
Griffin Von Frankenstei (Monarch) Past Life: Aladdin (Magi), Tobi, Merli, Darquesse

Name: Griffin Von Frankenstein (PRONOUNCED FRONK-ON-SCHTEEN)

Theme: Mad Scientist

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rww1BZuo_c

Personality: Normally has a calm, composed and polite facade and mentality, but possesses a maniac energy that can burst through at certain moments of excitement, anger and other strong emotions. Extremely arrogant and proud of his intellect and accomplishments. Seeks the secrets of the universe, dedicating himself to searching them out and understanding them.

Appearance: Dis guy, but his hair only sticks up like that when he's excited and otherwise it's combed back, and his eyes are squint slits not wide open (that only happens when he's possessed by his maniac energy)

Past Lives/Souls: Aladdin (Magi), Tobi, Merli

Wishlist: Darquesse, Trishula Anchor (Clockwork Planet), The King of Nox (God of Highschool, last step),Carissa (To Aru, final form A)
Blane Blaze (Blah) Past Life: Saber (Musashi Miyamoto), Anai Miu, [Composite] [Shirou], [Emiya], Jin Mo-Ri

Name: Blane Blaze

Theme: Mysterious Swordsman

Theme Song: https://youtu.be/6QvMcQ2Eejo

Sex: male

Personality: Quiet and a bit aloof. He doesn't like noise, so he avoids dealing with other people and keeps to himself. He can be somewhat calm and calculating, however he often has more than just his own interests in mind. He loves swords and all forms of swordsmanship.

Appearance: Quarter Japanese, quarter Chinese, half American. Black hair and eyes, above average height (75 percentile), he's very muscular, but they're lean muscles that don't fully show through clothes.

Past Lives/Souls: Saber (Musashi Miyamoto), Anai Miu, [Composite] [Shirou], [Emiya]

Wishlist: Assassin (Fate/stay night), Meliodas (Nanatsu no Taizai), Link (Composite) (The Legend of Zelda), Ruler (Fate/Apocrypha)/Avenger (Jeanne Alter), Namanie Nienami (Medaka Box), BlackÔÿàGold Saw (Anime) (BlackÔÿàRock Shooter (Verse)), Yu Narukami (Persona), Sakaguchi Hinata (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke), (if it's allowed then) Fra (I was a sword when I reincarnated), Haru Glory (RAVE), Akame(Akame ga Kill!), Mifune (Soul Eater), Vergil (Devil May Cry), Shunsui Kyōraku(Bleach), Youmu Konpaku (Touhou), Kanzaki Kaori (To Aru Majutsu No Index), Kyoshiro Mibu(Samurai Deeper Kyo), 666:Satan (The God of High School).
The (The Smashor) Past Life: Mecha Sonic, Astro Ma, Atlas (Astro Boy), Ultro

Name: The (Yes, that's it)

Theme: Lazy.

Theme Song: &t Heavy Lobster Mashup

Personality: Lazy, though is willing to help if asked.

Appearance: Basically my avatar. Grey bodysuit and all. About six feet tall.

Past Lives/Souls: Mecha Sonic (Even though that makes no logical sense because no soul and all), Astro Ma, Atlas (Astro Boy)

Wishlist: Teseo (Azure Striker Gunvolt), SCP-458 (SCP Foundatio)
The Stranger (Christian Higdon) Past Life: Tom Cat, SCP-096, Godzilla (Composite), Golden Freddy

Name: The Stranger

Theme: Whatever a random man is

Theme Song: Merrie Melodies

Personality: Crazy, but shady

Appearence: Sort of a normal man, but with cartoon-ish features.

Past Life: Tom Cat, SCP-096, Godzilla (Composite)

Wishlist: Daffy, Yosemite Sam,Bugs Bunny, and Marvi.
Edward (Edwardtruong2006 ) Past Life: Steve (Minecraft), Izuru Kamukura, Pinkie Pie, Magolor

Name: Edward

Personality: Very dull, and practical. Usually chooses the quickest ways of finishing things instead of the most creative. Mostly does the bare minimum at times

Appearance: Average height, grey T-Shirt, black hair, blue jeans.

Past Lives/Souls: Steve (Minecraft), Izuru Kamukura, Pinkie Pie

Wishlist: Terraria, Hatchworth
Jake (Overlord775) Past Life: Yharo, Reshiram, World Destroyer, Dragon Shiryu

Name: Jake

Theme: Guardian Dragon

Theme Song: Infernal Chatharsis

Personality: Loyal, Honest, Knight-like

Appearance: This

Past Lives/Souls: Yharo, Reshiram, World Destroyer, Dragon Shiryu

Wishlist: Greymo, Darkeater Midir

Epic Dragon
Former appearance
Genesis (TISSG7Redgrave) Past Life: Akuma (Street Fighter), Lyle (Paradise Lost), Asura (Asura's Wrath), Shirou Yusa

Name: Genesis

Theme Song: [Paraiso]

Personality: Fusion of Habaki Sakagami and Dante (Devil May Cry)

Appearance: Imagine Mercurius but with Yakou's clothing

Past Lives/Souls: Akuma (Street Fighter) Asura (Asura's Wrath), Lyle (Paradise Lost) (?)

Wishlist: Jin Kazama, Naruto Uzumaki (Teenager), Christopher Valzelide, Zephyr Coleraine (first key i guess? Second idk on void), Ryouga Akizuki (fair keys), Shirou Yusa (first key), Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z) (Saiyan Saga), Gilgamesh (Fate Series) (FSN key)
Azencard (CrimsonStarFallen) Past Lives: Pit, Dante (Devil May Cry) Gilgamesh (Fate Series), Kirby (Character)
Name: Azencard (summoned from another reality)
Theme: Don't have one

Theme Song: idk

Personality: Same as Azencard, but a more laid back.

Appearance: Same as Azencard, but with more equipment and wings

Past Lives/Souls: Pit (No power thief), Dante (Devil May Cry), Gilgamesh (Fate Series), Kirby (Character)

Wishlist: idk
David Beckum (Hl3 or bust) Past Lives: Delsin Rowe, Mirage Mewtwo Samus Ara, Ren Amamiya
Name: David Beckum
Theme: Versatility

Theme Song: Avatar - Roadkill

Personality: Initial quite cheeedul, his powers, specifically his precognition, caused him to become far more cynical

Appearence: this

Souls: Delsin Rowe, Mirage Mewtwo with no Wonder Guard, last key Samus Aran with no White Holes and last key Ren Amamiya
Meta thread

The elimination round has started! To stay in the competition, you must show up to the event tomorrow with at least 10 numbered tags.

[Ah, before I forget, you can treat the majority of competitors right now as fodder. As I pointed out to Hl3, most of them aren't really much of a threat. But that does not go for all of them. I'd control them myself, but I should really be going to sleep right now, so.]

"It's hunting time."

I then turn in to the form I had used against the chaos parassite and equip the DoomKnight Armor.

Edwellken said:
[Ah, before I forget,fyou can treat the majority of competitors right now as fodder.o.As I pointed out to Hl3, most of them aren't really much of a threat. But that does not go for all of them. I'd control them myself, but I should really be going to sleep right now, so.]

I wake up from the noise and go search for tags.

3 guys try to attack me, but i bind them in the ground with Black Hole and punch each of them in the nuts. Grab their tags.

I realize i never used my Third Eye on the champion and digitally slap my digital face

Nevertheless, i reform into a physical body in a random hall before proceding to quickly teleport people to me, use my telekinesis to remove the numbered tags from their person before teleporting them back to where they were

I activate intangibily and fly around at max speed collecting tags from other competitors, while specifically avoiding the team of the girl that petted me.

[if everyone's in]

• I was wondering about this tournament thing...then people charged at me. I simple dodge all their strikes punching 5 people out cold instantly. Then i took a stance as all their hits, strikes were parried. I felt so light using this style. A martial arts that focuses on murder...I had to tone it down but it was effective. Gutting them, reversing it...I felt at ease as I took out 4 or 5 more rapiddly using as little movement as I need to effectively put them out of cold* "Using martial arts...not bad not bad. Oh don't forget the tags." *I playfully kept the tags i took with me but kept on the alert as I secure the amount I need*

I decide to start. I morph my body to look like a terrifying monster and change my voice to a demon voice.

"HEY! NINE OF YOU! GIVE ME YOUR TAGS AND I WILL PROVIDE PROTECTION TO YOU FOR THE DURATION OF THIS ROUND!"

One of the combatants hands me a tag.

"Well, that's a start I suppose. Thanks I..."

Suddenly, they walk away and motion their hand as if they were pushing a button.

"Wait a.."

The tag explodes.

"YOU SON OF A-!"

I start flying towards them, only for them to suddenly disappear.

"What the hell is..."

Suddenly, they speak.

"Arrogant prick..."

I suddenly begin exploding from my back. I eject my head the second I notice this.

"You sneaky rat bag!"

I regenerate my body and land on the ground.

"You seem familiar somehow. Have we met before?"

"Yes and no. You haven't met me, but I know about you. I, too, have the ability to use the powers of my previous lives."

"That's impossible! I know that power. Someone that definately dosn't look like you had it."

"To put it simply, I am from another universe. The multiverse is infinite and vast. Things that one may think are one of a kind in all of existace are, in truth, of infinite quantity. Simply a small percent of universes have it."

Suddenly, two guys with swords attempt to attack us from behind. I grab the tag off their chest and punch them into the nearest tree while the assassin attacking my opponent suddenly is sent flying away by an invisible force, only his tag remaining.

[Does the Champ or the planet holder have a tag? How good do they appear to be at martial arts? Also, considering Blane has Jin and Musashi as past lives (one of if not the best martial artist on the wiki, and one of the best swordsmen on the wiki), was already at or above average black belt level in swordsmanship before the events of the game, and has trained against clones of himself that were perfectly even with him and he could only beat by improving his technique for hours at mftl+ speeds in his room in the space ship, he's leagues beyond a standard black belt in any form of sword or unarmed martial art. That's why I needed to check what you thought would count as respectable.]

My clone in the crowded room taps its temple "Nabong Needle Ryu: limiter removal x52"

It quickly strikes the pressure points of takes 9 tags of the opponents with the least mana and worst martial stances, leaving them paralyzed to fall to the floor.

Let's save the decent fighters for the real tournament.

After losing track of how many tags i had gotten twice, i end up with 40 tags, which i teleport, along with myself, back to the conjoined room and stash in my jacket

I run around the area, appearing in-front of people's faces, taking their tags, and disappearing.

Around 2 hours later you can see a mob chasing me while I'm holding quite a few tags (Tad more than 20)

[testing waters cuz lolz]

• After taking out 30 more with swift eaze I thought to myself and started to grin slightly. I dashed through several floors in an instant leaving the floor to where the champ it and shouted when I see him* "Hey mind if I try a few things for fun?! *I shot a flare of fists around him to test the waters straight to the champion but I noticed others doing the same*

I look at my foe.

"Hey, mind if I just take the other tags I need to move on before we continue this fi..."

I look around. It seems like I just teleported.

"What am I doing here?"

Suddenly, my foe appears behind me. I throw a punch, but they casually dodge to the side

"How... I'm thousands of times faster than you! If not millions!"

"Well since you can't do crap about it I'll tell you I can see ten seconds into the future"

"King Crimson!"

"How?!"

"4th Wall Breaking"

I look and see I already have ten tags.

"Well, that was fast."

And after speedblitzing 9 competitors I now have all the tags needed to enter the tournament.

I return to the our team's room

[@Red I don't think you're anywhere near the champ.]

My clone in the arena becomes slightly shorter, his hair turns blue, and his facial features become less defined

He then dashes towards the champ with a rapier drawn and stabs towards him producing three phantom strikes. Each of the phantom strikes is aimed at a pressure point.

Blahblah9755 said:
[@Red I don't think you're anywhere near the champ.]

My clone in the arena becomes slightly shorter, his hair turns blue, and his facial features become less defined

He then dashes towards the champ with a rapier drawn and stabs towards him producing three phantom strikes. Each of the phantom strikes is aimed at a pressure point.
As you attack, several of the other onlookers including the one you saw before leap out at the champion as well while delivering their own attacks. Without shifting his gaze to look at any of you directly, the champ gives a knowing smile.

Suddenly there's a flash of light, and you, along with the rest of the assailant's are re-positioned so that you'll hit each other with your attacks. Your rapier is pointed towards the man from before, while his own enormous sword is positioned at your neck.

Hl3 or bust said:
I return my body to data and re-enter the TV, finding the champion and using my Third Eye on him
He's an abysmal red. (Far stronger than an enemy that could give you a great deal of trouble.)

He smirks in your direction.

I decide to send all of the people chasing me down for my tags

to Equestria

makes sense.

"Okay, enough fun. What to do? Hmmmmmmmm...I got it!"

He then started to talk to himself.

"Hello, how ya doin'?"

"Horrible."

"Good. I feel the exact same, my friend." He said, before sitting down and starting to shake like a chihuahua.

Edwellken said:
Suddenly there's a flash of light, and you, along with the rest of the assailant's are re-positioned so that you'll hit each other with your attacks. Your rapier is pointed towards the man from before, while his own enormous sword is positioned at your neck.
[Oh yeah, you never answered how strong this guy seems based on stance and magic power.]

Back