• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think speed should be unequal, but Ben in character so Ben has more of a chance otherwise I think this is a stomp imo

Speed equal means its a stomp. Ben can't beat Cinder physically with any of his aliens no matter what but he does have the option to possess with Ghost Freak which he will eventually get around to while Cinder can't even percieve, let alone hit, him.

Changed the OP. This is now UA Ben restricted to his Low 7-B forms against Full Maiden Cinder.

UA Ben can swap his aliens anyway by touching the Omnitrix face plate. Changing uses up more power but he isn't limited to just 10 minutes iirc.

But with MC, he can change and go alien from Alien with just a thought and has no restrictions.

Anyway I have restricted MC and according to Verses Junkie, Ben can spam about 9-10 transformation before losing power.

Back