• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wanna see how this goes.

Cinder Fall (Volume 4-6, Full Maiden Powers) vs Ben Tennyson (UA)

Ben is restricted to his Low 7-B forms

This is Cinder Fall Volumes 4-6

Ben starts off as Spidermonkey

Both in character but will do whatever it takes to win

Victory by KO, Incap, or Death

Speed equal

Who wins and why?

Ben speedblitzes but Cinder holds the AP advantage

Since Ben is Bloodlusted, there is no argument to say that he immediately turns into Ghostfreak and possesses her and just make her kill herself. I'll wait for more input

MagicCloud6 said:
Since Ben is Bloodlusted, there is no argument to say that he immediately turns into Ghostfreak and possesses her and just make her kill herself. I'll wait for more input
Can her Extrasensory Perception and her Aura protect Cinder from that?

@Saga89

In the RWBY verse Aura only protects the user from physical attacks, so her aura will be useless against Ghostfreak's possession. Her extrasensory perception is a maybe if she can react fast enough. Not sure how the speed will work as she is Hypersonic+, but most of Ben's aliens are Relativisitc Combat speed and reactions.

And what about her magic? I've stopped watching RWBY after 3 seasons or so (last thing I recall is the Fall Maiden being beaten and drained) and I don't even remember Cinder using magic.

Her Magic is fire which is useless against a guy who can literally absorb and redirect fire

Also Ghostfreak is intangible, so assuming Ben immediately turns into Ghostfreak and tries to possess her, she won't even be able to touch him.

GIven the reasons above, this is a major stomp and Cinder stands no chance. I recommend that you either unbloodlust Ben OR make speed equal. Do both and I think CInder stomps

Because I mean Cinder wouldn't be able to react to anything with speed not equalized . She wouldn't even be able to move before she dead

Honestly, imo it would have been interesting if Speed was unequal and Ben was in character. Since he's in character I don't think Ben will use Ghostfreak as this Ben HATES using Ghostfreak and would severely OOC for him. All Ben has to do is to just go with the distance and outlast Cinder until her Aura runs out and go for the kill.

Since now that Speed is equal, Cinder's Fire magic will be useless against Heatblast who can literally absorb all of her fire attacks.

Her bow and arrows will be useless against Diamondhead and can simply outrange her.

I would use XLR8, but Speed is equal so I won't bring him here

Upgrade can literally just stand there and eat her attacks unless Cinder can bypass that Mid-High regen and depending if there is Technology nearby, he can just merge with it and use whatever creativity he can come up with.

Of course Cinder isn't the one to look down upon. She holds the AP advantage and with one good shot, she can just disarm and kill Ben. She is very strategic and will do whatever in her arsenal to kill Ben, but since with most of Ben's aliens can just counter whatever she throws at him, I don't think she has a lot of options.

I'm gonna side with Ben for now as he can just simply outlast her, spam and go alien from alien, and can counter pretty much whatever she throws at him. Since Ben would do whatever it takes to win, Ghostfreak is a viable option, but I don't think he'll use it unless he absolutely NEEDS to.

>High 7-C Cinder

>9-A - Low 7-C at best Ben

Ben has no feats to say he can take the flames of someone 2 tiers above HB so he gets one shot.

Trying to beat HB with fire is like what they say trying to drown a fish in a water. Her fire magic is literally useless against him and not sure if this is valid, but HB's home planet is literally the sun.

And not sure if this is also a valid point to bring out, but Feedback physically is at a Low 7-B but yet he was able to absorb a Low 2-C energy. If Ben can't absorb fire from someone who is 2 tiers higher, I'm not sure how Feedback was able to absorb the energy of The Big Bang. Using that logic, Feedback/Ben should have been disintegrated. Also Chromastone who is also Low 7-B yet absorbed a High 5-A energy.

If Chromastone was able to absorb a Dwarf Star level energy and Feedback a Universal+ energy, I'm pretty sure Heatblast will be able to absorb High 7-C flames. Not to mention the fact that he's literally made of fire.

That isn't how it works. Heatblast needs his own feats of absorbing or surviving higher-tiered fire attacks, of which he has none.

Back