• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Ground Rules:
Ben has access to all his aliens minus Alien X
Pyra/Mythra are in their moon level key
Omniverse Ben is being used
Speed is equal
Pyra and Mythra's low godly regen option is being used
Ben has all his optional equipment

Pyra/Mythra:
de7yy42-23f059b6-954c-4506-8038-255236e51ea5.jpg

Ben Tennyson:
ben_10___omniverse_by_henil031_de6rkye-fullview.jpg

Icon:

aw hell yeah a ben matchup that restricts alien x so as a result you actually have to take into account bens other aliens!!!

anyways pyra/mythra don't have any resistances to sleep manip or transmutation as said earlier, so pesky dust is a viable wincon. unsure who gives ben transmutation though.

i dont really know where low-godly comes from for pyra/mythra as ctrl+f searching both their physiology page and their profile only gives me high-mid. which is beat out by ben's universal high regen across all aliens

aw hell yeah a ben matchup that restricts alien x so as a result you actually have to take into account bens other aliens!!!

anyways pyra/mythra don't have any resistances to sleep manip or transmutation as said earlier, so pesky dust is a viable wincon. unsure who gives ben transmutation though.

i dont really know where low-godly comes from for pyra/mythra as ctrl+f searching both their physiology page and their profile only gives me high-mid. which is beat out by ben's universal high regen across all aliens

I don't know much about this waifu, even tho I should, so I'll put my vote to sleep manp. Ben (i would like it if some supporter could have explained her wincon and everything but whatever).

feedback can absorb all of her life force and attacks + we have pesky dust's sleeping dust, vampire's mind control etc
I vote for Ben

Last edited:
Back