• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

Yeah its possible they created it, but it depends on what existed beyond the door. Whether it was nothingness or just a space-time void of creation.

All that was said was that it led to a greater beyond where they were free to create.

Then again, it’s possible that they could still probably be tier 4. The reason the tree made the door was because in their own words, the Ever After could no longer bear their experiments, meaning they would have eventually destroyed the realm. And we saw how they grew stronger over time with their powers.

Last edited:
All that was said was that it led to a greater beyond where they were free to create.
Yes. That's my point but I guess if we take Ozpin's words at face value the created the universe. Although Ozpin doesn't have anyway of confirming that, so he's not the most reliable narrator in that sense. Besides it could also be figurative when its says universe. As in the Gods created all they knew. Its not any beings on Remnant could even leave their atmosphere let alone be aware of other worlds or the wider universe.

Regardless, its not unreasonable for the gods to have created the universe before this episode....but my incredulity comes from the massive leap they would've taken in power. They went from creating acres to universes.

Yes. That's my point but I guess if we take Ozpin's words at face value the created the universe. Although Ozpin doesn't have anyway of confirming that, so he's not the most reliable narrator in that sense. Besides it could also be figurative when its says universe. As in the Gods created all they knew. Its not any beings on Remnant could even leave their atmosphere let alone be aware of other worlds or the wider universe.

Regardless, its not unreasonable for the gods to have created the universe before this episode....but my incredulity comes from the massive leap they would've taken in power. They went from creating acres to universes.
Hence the possibly rating

Then again, it’s possible that they could still probably be tier 4. The reason the tree made the door was because in their own words, the Ever After could no longer bear their experiments, meaning they would have eventually destroyed the realm. And we saw how they grew stronger over time with their powers.

Also, though the tree existed before them. That doesn’t mean everything else in the Ever After did as well. The tree called them the first to inhabit the Ever After, and that they were made to build the realm for those who came after.

We saw that the gods were the ones to make the Afterans, as well as the different acres built for their purposes, including the Dark Acre which is always dark and stormy, even having the sky itself sectioned off. That’s why a possibility is still there, since they basically made the rest of the realm which has a starry sky.

I love how the last episode destroyed any semblance of an upgrade for the gods.

Sad that we probably won't be seeing Neo anymore, literally the only thing holding this show together.

I love how the last episode destroyed any semblance of an upgrade for the gods.

Sad that we probably won't be seeing Neo anymore, literally the only thing holding this show together.
Eh Neo was always a pretty bland character. Only a cool design with a cool ability. Her book was pretty good tho ngl

Funny enough, I think there’s another rela feat in the finale.
The script describes Ruby’s reemergence as an explosion of light

And we can see that, at 4:35, the characters react to the light before it hits them
I think it’s more like the wind but point still stands that they moved before the light hit them

Funny enough, I think there’s another rela feat in the finale.
The script describes Ruby’s reemergence as an explosion of light

And we can see that, at 4:35, the characters react to the light before it hits them
I think it’s more like the wind but point still stands that they moved before the light hit them

Could someone do a quick calc of this?

Anyways weekly when will the cats profile be made?

As that doesn't need a crt
I'm somewhat working on one. Though obviously very bare bones, and not certain if I'm right on everything. And I might get a different render for NeoCat if I can.

I'm horrible at intelligence so I'll need someone else to write that down.

Can anyone get me list of abilities/resistances I'm missing or tell me if I have something wrong? I'm assuming it's fine to give NeoCat all of Neo's Aura abilities?

Since they can use her Semblance they must be using her Aura. And is there anything that could change the cat's tier?

I'm somewhat working on one. Though obviously very bare bones, and not certain if I'm right on everything. And I might get a different render for NeoCat if I can.

Can anyone get me list of abilities/resistances I'm missing or tell me if I have something wrong? I'm assuming it's fine to give NeoCat all of Neo's Aura abilities?

Since they can use her Semblance they must be using her Aura. And is there anything that could change the cat's tier?
Spinorr posted a good render for the cat at one point byt i cant find it

They should have immortality type 4 although it's limited to the ever after

The cats powers up to ep 9 according to the rwby wiki

• Healing: They have an ability to calm a person down by sharing a piece of their heart. They use this on the Red Prince to calm him down after he loses the game, and on the Herbalist after he uses his mist on Team RWBY. This allows the recipient to decide either to continue performing their role or seek a new one at the tree.
  • Transportation: They have the ability to transport to any place they wish to go. They can do this in two ways: a quick burst of movement that results in them turning into purple and blue polygons as they travel, or in a bright flash of light that teleports them and nearby people to a completely different area. Upon possessing Neo, the former version of the ability is powered up by her Semblance, allowing them to travel at a faster rate.
  • Invisibility: They are able to turn and remain invisible, and selectively make body parts visible, such as their eyes, mouth, and face markings.
  • Body Separation: The upper and lower halves of their body can split off and reconnect easily, functioning independently of each other.
  • Levitation: They can levitate in the air with great mobility.
  • Purpose Alteration: They have ability to change the purpose of Afterans and give them new ones. The Afteran emits a cyan line flare eyes which was seen when they used it on Hawker.
  • Emotion Colors: In “Confessions Within Cumulonimbus Clouds”: They can change the tone of their fur depending on their current moods. When they feel sad their fur patterns start to slightly fade away.
  • Energy Blast: As shown when they saved Ruby from being attacked by Neopolitan, The Curious Cat has the power to fire powerful blasts of blue lightning from their mouth.
  • Transformation: They showcased the ability to transform into a larger, more menacing form, turning black, magenta, and milky purple before finally settling into a large black and white form.
  • Possession:They have the ability to possess and take over the bodies of another being, though they can only do so when the intended victim is sufficiently broken down and void of purpose.
    • Overactive Imagination:After possessing Neo, the Curious Cat gained access to her abilities and skills, one of which being her Semblance. They can combine her Semblance with their own power, having used it alongside their ability to travel fast distances to quickly get to the Tree after possessing Neo. Later during its brawl with Yang, Blake, Jaune and Weiss, The cat was shown to use it to manifest blue claws for combat. They also showcased creating clones of themselves to fight multiple battles all at the same time, shapeshift into Penny’s form in order to throw off Jaune, a clone of Pyrrha to ambush Jaune and conjure several distorted clones of Ruby to taunt Yang.[\spoiler]

2302-RT-051-021.png

Much better

And this is RT's official art of the cat so its good to use

You think subjective reality is a good ability for the two brothers? Because rewatching the finale the blacksmith says something like “the two brothers were given creativity so they could imagine what or who would live in the ever after.” And the image is like them planting some seeds and a butterfly appears. So that could be a possibility.

I don’t know, I think I’m cooking a little with this one but there could be some issues with it.

Back