• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

Hmm... If you can get the exact value of Salem's bloodlusted magic blast and divide it by how many dust crystals Hazel injected into himself, you probably get a new value for a single dust crystal and could possibly scale it to Hazel? Idk, Am spitting, Atm.
Wouldn’t her bloodlusted magic be equivalent to her large island feat?

rwby_x_sonic_frontiers_by_bulletstormx_dftpkvy-pre.jpg
ruby_breaks_through_it_all_by_bulletstormx_dfw0k3r-fullview.jpg

Break through it all!!!

Can we please stop with the trying to make everyone scale to High 6-C? Not only is that scaling completely circular and breaks the scaling chain, but it it a massive outlier even if it didnt

Is it safe to assume that the crossover is set in the Rebirth continuity? Because the fact that Ruby could hurt and Yang tanked a punch from a bloodlusted Superman is quite an interesting thing to catalog.

I ain't going to lie, I have a sneaky suspicion that all these crossovers are going to be end with RWBY becoming canon to the overarching DC multiverse. Just mark my words.

Is it safe to assume that the crossover is set in the Rebirth continuity? Because the fact that Ruby could hurt and Yang tanked a punch from a bloodlusted Superman is quite an interesting thing to catalog.

I ain't going to lie, I have a sneaky suspicion that all these crossovers are going to be end with RWBY becoming canon to the overarching DC multiverse. Just mark my words.
It is set in rebirth yeah, in the previous chapter Ruby also hurt Cheetah who scales directly to superman

Ask any vs battle/scaling question here

Frankly I think the only question I have in regards to satisfying my curiosity was what inspired CRWBY to base the Ever After off of Alice in Wonderland as opposed to other known fantasy/fairy tale worlds. Outside of that? I don't know, maybe I might ask if the Justice League x RWBY movie is considered part of the canon timeline or is considered by the writers to be its own separate continuity.

The full blast scales to monstra's KE, the yield that the cast scales to is from the durability of oscar's shield, which is lower due to the in-verse square law from oscar not being at the epicenter of the blast
Wasn’t Oscar directly in the epicenter though? Like the blast originated from him didn’t it?

I still find that so odd, since Oscar was still pretty close to the epicenter of the explosion, but who am I to argue against the laws of physics and explosions? Fiction still needs to follow some form of real life logic and I can't deny against that rule

Frankly I think the only question I have in regards to satisfying my curiosity was what inspired CRWBY to base the Ever After off of Alice in Wonderland as opposed to other known fantasy/fairy tale worlds. Outside of that? I don't know, maybe I might ask if the Justice League x RWBY movie is considered part of the canon timeline or is considered by the writers to be its own separate continuity.
Update: Scanned the QR code just a minute ago and ended up going for the second question, though to make it sound less battle boarded I just asked if the movie is considered part of the main story or exists within its own timeline.

Though now that I think about it, does this movie being canon effect anything other then giving a reason for having profiles for the RWBY Justice League?

Update: Scanned the QR code just a minute ago and ended up going for the second question, though to make it sound less battle boarded I just asked if the movie is considered part of the main story or exists within its own timeline.

Though now that I think about it, does this movie being canon effect anything other then giving a reason for having profiles for the RWBY Justice League?
It gives some more solid scaling stuff as the cast can fight the Wyvern and Leviathan grimm that are currently tier 7, as well as some more FTL speed feats, but it doesnt add anything in the grand scheme of things

It gives some more solid scaling stuff as the cast can fight the Wyvern and Leviathan grimm that are currently tier 7, as well as some more FTL speed feats, but it doesnt add anything in the grand scheme of things
I mean more supporting stuff for Tier 7 and FTL is pretty nice at least, and I think RT is going to reveal the second part of the crossover at RTX on the 6th so I wouldn't be surprised if we get some more feats.

****, I should've asked about the canon status of the DC/RWBY comic since it clearly takes place during or after Volume 6 since Team RWBY know who Salem is. Oh well.

Back