• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!

Today, I want to raise up RWBY AP and durability based on Jaune and Oscar taking Salem's magic blasts.

Here, we see Oscar and Jaune taking Salem's magic blasts.

As of now, it is agreed upon that Salem is large island AP through her magic. Since these two were able to take these magic blasts and live, they should scale to that in terms of durability. There would be no reason for Salem to hold back against them as well, since she is in full bloodlust mode trying to find the relic, basically, the entire reason she can to Atlas and started the invasion. That would also mean Atlas key characters have llarge island AP as well, since Team RWBY and the maidens are able to compete with and harm one another, though downscaling them from this feat would make sense as well.

Thus, Atlas key characters would be upgraded to baseline 6-c.

Disagree. First, she was holding back considering that she wanted to know where the Lamp went and who stole it. Be kinda hard to get answers on its location if she killed everyone.

Second the feat she did was agreed to be the peak of her magic, not something she throws out in every blast, and considering she broke their Auras in one hit it wouldn’t even scale anyway.

Disagree. First, she was holding back considering that she wanted to know where the Lamp went and who stole it. Be kinda hard to get answers on its location if she killed everyone.

Second the feat she did was agreed to be the peak of her magic, not something she throws out in every blast, and considering she broke their Auras in one hit it wouldn’t even scale anyway.
She wouldn't have killed everyone. Just Yang, Ren, and Jaune. She was going to interrogate Emerald and Oscar for it.

Furthermore, when she busts into the scene, she doesn't even realize that Oscar is right in front of her until the dust clears before switching her eyes over to Emerald.

And, to reiterate, she would have no reason to hold back her power in a time like this where the stakes are so high that even losing one relic means her whole invasion is ruined. Like, she could get the other relic, sure, but her whole goal is to have all four so that the Gods can finally kill her. Thus, she would have no reason to hold back her power. We even see her in a desperate state to Emerald once she realizes it's gone, one of the few times she loses her cool in the show as grimm Salem. Furthermore, there have been attacks in RWBY powerful enough to both break aura and kill the person, like Adam cutting off Yang's arm.

She wouldn't have killed everyone. Just Yang, Ren, and Jaune. She was going to interrogate Emerald and Oscar for it.

Furthermore, when she busts into the scene, she doesn't even realize that
Oscar is right in front of her until the dust clears before switching her eyes over to Emerald.

And, to reiterate, she would have no reason to hold back her power in a time like this where the stakes are so high that even losing one relic means her whole invasion is ruined. Like, she could get the other relic, sure, but her whole goal is to have all four so that the Gods can finally kill her. Thus, she would have no reason to hold back her power. We even see her in a desperate state to Emerald once she realizes it's gone, one of the few times she loses her cool in the show as grimm Salem. Furthermore, there have been attacks in RWBY powerful enough to both break aura and kill the person, like Adam cutting off Yang's arm.

Again, she didn’t know where the Lamp was, why would she go all out as you say and kill those who might know. Yeah she was gonna interrogate Emerald, but not just her. She only told Hazel to return Oscar to his chambers, meaning she was also going to interrogate the others as well. The only reason she was in a frenzy was due to Ozma always interfering, which is why she singles him out in anger. Otherwise she keeps her cool with the others.

As for the Adam thing, that was a combination of him charging his Semblance and Yang having low Aura from the Battle of Beacon.

Also, this would also completely mess up any scaling. This would make Atlas characters 6-C, greater than both Monstra and The Long Memory’s stored power, which absolutely makes no sense.

Basically I still disagree with this. Salem would not want to kill the only source of information on the Lamp’s whereabouts, and her energy beam broke Jaune and Ren’s Aura in one hit, so there’s no way it scales.

Last edited:
Again, she didn’t know where the Lamp was, why would she go all out as you say and kill those who might know. Yeah she was gonna interrogate Emerald, but not just her. She only told Hazel to return Oscar to his chambers, meaning she was also going to interrogate the others as well. The only reason she was in a frenzy was due to Ozma always interfering, which is why she singles him out in anger. Otherwise she keeps her cool with the others.

As for the Adam thing, that was a combination of him charging his Semblance and Yang having low Aura from the Battle of Beacon.

Also, this would also completely mess up any scaling. This would make Atlas characters 6-C, greater than both Monstra and The Long Memory’s stored power, which absolutely makes no sense.

Basically I still disagree with this. Salem would not want to kill the only source of information on the Lamp’s whereabouts, and her energy beam broke Jaune and Ren’s Aura in one hit, so there no way it scales.
My point is that she didn’t know Oscar and the others were there in the first place. It was an accident. She was more focused on blasting through Monstra to reach them. They just so happened to be in front of her. She would have done the same if she was ten feet in front of Oscar. And Jaune and Ren were also low on aura from using their semblances to mask their presence from the other Grimm in the whale.
And yes, she was mad at Ozpin for getting in her way again, but she didn’t know that he had escaped when the alarm went off. Her first concern was getting the relic back.

My point is that she didn’t know Oscar and the others were there in the first place. It was an accident. She was more focused on blasting through Monstra to reach them. They just so happened to be in front of her. She would have done the same if she was ten feet in front of Oscar. And Jaune and Ren were also low on aura from using their semblances to mask their presence from the other Grimm in the whale.
And yes, she was mad at Ozpin for getting in her way again, but she didn’t know that he had escaped when the alarm went off. Her first concern was getting the relic back.
The blast was going through Monstra’s walls, so they didn’t even take the full blunt of it.

Also, you realize them being low proves my point more. If she was sending off High 6-C energy beams, then it would have killed them instantly since, as stated above Adam cut Yang’s arm due to her Aura being low.

Yes, she was upset that the Lamp was missing and rushed to get it. But being mad doesn’t mean she would have killed them, as she would prioritize keeping them alive to interrogate.

The blast was going through Monstra’s walls, so they didn’t even take the full blunt of it.

Also, you realize them being low proves my point more. If she was sending off High 6-C energy beams, then it would have killed them instantly since, as stated above Adam cut Yang’s arm due to her Aura being low.

Yes, she was upset that the Lamp was missing and rushed to get it. But being mad doesn’t mean she would have killed them, as she would prioritize keeping them alive to interrogate.
Oscar took a huge brunt of the blast since it hit right in front of him. And if she’s sending out that caliber of power and they are surviving it even with low aura, than that’s simply a durability feat. Also, techinically Jaune's aura only got down away with after he was smacked into Ren and a wall.

Oscar took a huge brunt of the blast since it hit right in front of him. And if she’s sending out that caliber of power and they are surviving it even with low aura, than that’s simply a durability feat. Also, techinically Jaune's aura only got down away with after he was smacked into Ren and a wall.
You do realize he was next to everyone else right? And that they were a good ways away from the wall that Salem blasted? They aren’t taking the full force of the blast.

Again if Adam can cut through someone’s Aura when it’s low, then Salem who you say is hurling Large Island attacks would absolutely done the same thing. And the wall barely played a factor into it breaking since they still took her attack head on.

Anyway, both Salem holding back to get the Lamp’s location and breaking their Aura in one hit, as well as it messing up the entire scaling with Atlas characters being above Monstra and The Long Memory is why I still disagree with this thread.

At this point you should probably message more staff to evaluate.

You do realize he was next to everyone else right? And that they were a good ways away from the wall that Salem blasted? They aren’t taking the full force of the blast.

Again if Adam can cut through someone’s Aura when it’s low, then Salem who you say is hurling Large Island attacks would absolutely done the same thing. And the wall barely played a factor into it breaking since they still took her attack head on.

Anyway, both Salem holding back to get the Lamp’s location and breaking their Aura in one hit, as well as it messing up the entire scaling with Atlas characters being above Monstra and The Long Memory is why I still disagree with this thread.

I have to do some things but I’ll come back to explain more. Also, thanks for interacting with the thread and giving feedback. Even though we disagree, your comments are valuable.

I have to do some things but I’ll come back to explain more. Also, thanks for interacting with the thread and giving feedback. Even though we disagree, your comments are valuable.
Np. I’d love to upgrade RWBY too but only if it makes sense.

Np. I’d love to upgrade RWBY too but only if it makes sense.
I get your point. You want it to be air tight. I do have other points to bring up that will solve that problem. It’s just that I gotta drive home from college now and run some errands lol.

Am back. Jaune's shield took Salem's blast and it didn't break. This is important because the equipment is powered by aura, and aura is connected to the body. If his aura-infused shield was able to take that blast and not break, the same can be said for his own person if his force fields were stronger. In the Vytal Festival as well, they had a specific gauge to where a fighter must stop fighting on their aura bar or else the next hit to their aura they might take could both blast through the aura and kill the person.

"These tournaments and practice duels have revealed that once a person's Aura drops below a certain percentage, they are disqualified due to their protection against fatal blows no longer being guaranteed. In "Round One" and "New Challengers...", this percentage was shown to be 20% for the team rounds. The percentage is lowered to 15% for doubles and singles rounds, as shown in "Never Miss a Beat" and "Fall"."

Thus, it is a common rule that aura can be broken and the user can be fatally wounded at the same time. Furthermore, this jump to large mountain isn't so large when one considers that Vine contained a bomb that was meant to kill Monstra, a bomb that had to be at mountain level to kill it from the KE calcs we got. I know we have the Atlas bomb to around large town to City right now, but that was assuming Ironwood made it JUST to blow up Mantle. That is not true. The bomb was made first to kill Monstra, and when Oscar blew it up himself, he repurposed it to blow up Mantle. There are also no signs that he modified it to blow up Mantle as well, so the bomb was completely left on its own from it's original purpose to blow up Monstra.

Am back. Jaune's shield took Salem's blast and it didn't break. This is important because the equipment is powered by aura, and aura is connected to the body. If his aura-infused shield was able to take that blast and not break, the same can be said for his own person if his force fields were stronger. In the Vytal Festival as well, they had a specific gauge to where a fighter must stop fighting on their aura bar or else the next hit to their aura they might take could both blast through the aura and kill the person.

"These tournaments and practice duels have revealed that once a person's Aura drops below a certain percentage, they are disqualified due to their protection against fatal blows no longer being guaranteed. In "Round One" and "New Challengers...", this percentage was shown to be 20% for the team rounds. The percentage is lowered to 15% for doubles and singles rounds, as shown in "Never Miss a Beat" and "Fall"."

Thus, it is a common rule that aura can be broken and the user can be fatally wounded at the same time. Furthermore, this jump to large mountain isn't so large when one considers that Vine contained a bomb that was meant to kill Monstra, a bomb that had to be at mountain level to kill it from the KE calcs we got. I know we have the Atlas bomb to around large town to City right now, but that was assuming Ironwood made it JUST to blow up Mantle. That is not true. The bomb was made first to kill Monstra, and when Oscar blew it up himself, he repurposed it to blow up Mantle. There are also no signs that he modified it to blow up Mantle as well, so the bomb was completely left on its own from it's original purpose to blow up Monstra.

None of what you posted really refuted my argument. Yes we know that when Aura is low that protection from injuries are no longer guaranteed. That was the whole point of Adam cutting Yang’s arm and why Salem blasting Large Island energy beams makes no sense since if Jaune and Ren’s Auras were low as stated they’d be fatally injured.

Also Aura covers your entire self uniformly. The durability of your equipment is the same as your person since it covers your whole body. So if Jaune’s Aura broke while blocking, then the same would happen if he didn’t block.

For Vine it’s the same thing. He used his Aura to shield the blast, and it killed him. And he wasn’t at low Aura like Jaune and Ren. If a Large Mountain AP can kill someone with full Aura, what makes you think the same wouldn’t happen with Salem who’s attacking someone with low Aura, unless she’s holding back. And we know the reason why.

None of what you posted really refuted my argument. Yes we know that when Aura is low that protection from injuries are no longer guaranteed. That was the whole point of Adam cutting Yang’s arm and why Salem blasting Large Island energy bea makes no sense since if Jaune and Ren’s Auras were low as stated they’d be fatally injured.

Also Aura covers your entire self uniformly. The durability of your equipment is the same as your person since it covers your whole body. So if Jaune’s Aura broke while blocking, then the same would happen if he didn’t block.

For Vine it’s the same thing. He used his Aura to shield the blast, and it killed him. And he wasn’t at low Aura like Jaune and Ren. If a Large Mountain AP can kill someone with full Aura, what makes you think the same wouldn’t happen with Salem who’s attacking someone with low Aura, unless she’s holding back. And we know the reason why.
Not so. Aura is an energy source used by huntresses and huntsmen. It isn't JUST a forcefield. What they cover themselves in is a forcefield, yes, but that force field does not extend out to their equipment. After all, we have never seen their weapons be coated in that force field sheen before. For Vine, he was putting all of his aura into his semblance. People can choose to channel their aura into different parts of themselves and their abilities to make another aspect stronger. For example, Hazel didn't bother to put up his force fields because he knew his aura regeneration, his own healing regeneration, and his pain nullification semblance would do the work for him. The same can be said for Vine. He put all of his aura into his semblance so that it would be as strong as possible to contain the blast.

Not so. Aura is an energy source used by huntresses and huntsmen. It isn't JUST a forcefield. What they cover themselves in is a forcefield, yes, but that force field does not extend out to their equipment. After all, we have never seen their weapons be coated in that force field sheen before. For Vine, he was putting all of his aura into his semblance. People can choose to channel their aura into different parts of themselves and their abilities to make another aspect stronger. For example, Hazel didn't bother to put up his force fields because he knew his aura regeneration, his own healing regeneration, and his pain nullification semblance would do the work for him. The same can be said for Vine. He put all of his aura into his semblance so that it would be as strong as possible to contain the blast.

What are you talking about? Aura has always covered someone's equipment. Literally three different examples showing it. Also, there is no indication that Hazel had no forcefields up or that Vine increased the durability of his Semblance using Aura. To use a Semblance is to have their Aura projected, as it's stated in the Aura WOR episode to be the projection of Aura into a "more tangible form". Please show me where it was stated that an Aura user can fight without a forcefield while still using their Semblance. As for Vine, he simply covered his Aura Vines around the bomb. Which is something he was always able to do since he can extend his Aura.

What are you talking about? Aura has always covered someone's equipment. Literally three different examples showing it. Also, there is no indication that Hazel had no forcefields up or that Vine increased the durability of his Semblance using Aura. To use a Semblance is to have their Aura projected, as it's stated in the Aura WOR episode to be the projection of Aura into a "more tangible form". Please show me where it was stated that an Aura user can fight without a forcefield while still using their Semblance. As for Vine, he simply covered his Aura Vines around the bomb. Which is something he was always able to do since he can extend his Aura.
I would also like to add that, in more optimal circumstances, Vine wouldn’t have needed to put himself in the bomb. He would have just bubbled it, got at a safe distance, and let it blow up. It would have shred his aura, sure, but he would have lived.

Weiss was able to pierce through Hazel chest with her stinger. When Hazel was dragged back into the room, the wound had already healed.

There have also been commentary notes where the writers have stated that people can channel more aura into their semblances to increase the effects, like Qrow increasing his bad luck in fights.

Weiss was able to pierce through Hazel chest with her stinger. When Hazel was dragged back into the room, the wound had already healed.
There have also been commentary notes where the writers have stated that people can channel more aura into their semblances to increase the effects, like Qrow increasing his bad luck in fights.

Yeah. That's a weakness of Aura. Sometimes a strong piercing attack can momentarily get through. But with Hazel's vast Aura reserves it healed. Again, please show me where it was stated that an Aura user can fight without a forcefield while still using their Semblance. Otherwise, this is a moot point.

Okay, but there's still no indication that he did that. And even then, why would it for some reason be durability? After all, his whole Semblance is about extending his Aura, why would adding more Aura translate to making him more durable instead of increasing how far they can go?

Aura does extend to equipment, even to bullets fired by guns

Its less about piercing and slashing alone and more a mix of that plus being absurdly higher in AP

Semblances dont work without Aura

Yeah. That's a weakness of Aura. Sometimes a strong piercing attack can momentarily get through. But with Hazel's vast Aura reserves it healed. Again, please show me where it was stated that an Aura user can fight without a forcefield while still using their Semblance. Otherwise, this is a moot point.

Okay, but there's still no indication that he did that. And even then, why would it for some reason be durability? After all, his whole Semblance is about extending his Aura, why would adding more Aura translate to making him more durable instead of increasing how far they can go?
Even if a strong attack pierced it, the aura still would have shimmered or shown some sort of indication that it had been damaged in some way.

"Aura is a necessary energy source for all Huntsmen, being a powerful ally in battle. It is also required in order to trigger the use of Dust. Aura, as demonstrated by various characters, can be used in the following techniques."

• Defense: Demonstrated by Ren in the Emerald Forest and explained by Pyrrha. Aura is mainly used for defensive purposes. Ren used his to block the fangs of a King Taijitu that was attacking him. While users of Aura will not be hurt as long as their Aura is up, they can still feel sensations such as pain and heat.[3] It requires training to always subconsciously have a cloak of Aura on.
In the wiki, they never state that having the forcefield up is a requirement to have aura. They state that it is an important aspect, yes, but not a necessary one. Blake was able to use her shadow clones on her and Yang after Adam had stabbed her through the gut.

Note that she was able to do this right after her aura was down and been stabbed. While we don't see the aura break, going by the fact that the stab Adam gave to Blake was fairly tame and that there had been a cut between the start of the fight and the end of the fight, we can assume that he managed to break it. Blake's forcefield wasn't shown to be up or recovering, but she still managed to use a shadow clone, showcasing that she had recovered enough aura to use it.

Even if a strong attack pierced it, the aura still would have shimmered or shown some sort of indication that it had been damaged in some way.

"Aura is a necessary energy source for all Huntsmen, being a powerful ally in battle. It is also required in order to trigger the use of Dust. Aura, as demonstrated by various characters, can be used in the following techniques."

• Defense: Demonstrated by Ren in the Emerald Forest and explained by Pyrrha. Aura is mainly used for defensive purposes. Ren used his to block the fangs of a King Taijitu that was attacking him. While users of Aura will not be hurt as long as their Aura is up, they can still feel sensations such as pain and heat.[3] It requires training to always subconsciously have a cloak of Aura on.
In the wiki, they never state that having the forcefield up is a requirement to have aura. They state that it is an important aspect, yes, but not a necessary one. Blake was able to use her shadow clones on her and Yang after Adam had stabbed her through the gut.

Note that she was able to do this right after her aura was down and been stabbed. While we don't see the aura break, going by the fact that the stab Adam gave to Blake was fairly tame and that there had been a cut between the start of the fight and the end of the fight, we can assume that he managed to break it. Blake's forcefield wasn't shown to be up or recovering, but she still managed to use a shadow clone, showcasing that she had recovered enough aura to use it.

Okay? Just because the wiki doesn't mention doesn't mean its not the case. I already showed that using a Semblance is to have your Aura in a tangible form. Meaning that it has to be active, i.e a forcefield.

The video was cut up, so we don't see the whole thing and know how long between her being stabbed and using her Semblance. Also, Blake was off screen before running to Yang and using her Semblance, so we can also assume that she managed to recover enough to use it once.

Anyway, all of this is diverging from the main point, that being Salem was holding back to get the Lamp’s location and wasn't using Large Island attacks, and broke their Auras in one hit, meaning no scaling. And that making the Atlas characters 6-C would mess up the entire scaling by having them above Monstra and The Long Memory. So I still disagree.

Okay? Just because the wiki doesn't mention doesn't mean its not the case. I already showed that using a Semblance is to have your Aura in a tangible form. Meaning that it has to be active, i.e a forcefield.

The video was cut up, so we don't see the whole thing and know how long between her being stabbed and using her Semblance. Also, Blake was off screen before running to Yang and using her Semblance, so we can also assume that she managed to recover enough to use it once.

Anyway, all of this is diverging from the main point, that being Salem was holding back to get the Lamp’s location and wasn't using Large Island attacks, and broke their Auras in one hit, meaning no scaling. And that making the Atlas characters 6-C would mess up the entire scaling by having them above Monstra and The Long Memory. So I still disagree.
I think you are misconstruing how aura works. Aura isn't just a force field. It's an energy source that RWBY characters use to empower themselves. The forcefield is one ability they can use but it doesn't mean it's tied to aura activation.

I think you are misconstruing how aura works. Aura isn't just a force field. It's an energy source that RWBY characters use to empower themselves. The forcefield is one ability they can use but it doesn't mean it's tied to aura activation.

Yes, and how do they empower themselves? By projecting their Aura. I've already provided proof that's what happens. Literally everyone in the show has a forcefield when using their Aura or Semblances that its practically passive in nature. Again, please show me proof that one can use a Semblance without one. Otherwise this doesn't mean anything.

Yes, and how do they empower themselves? By projecting their Aura. I've already provided proof that's what happens. Literally everyone in the show has a forcefield when using their Aura or Semblances that its practically passive in nature. Again, please show me proof that one can use a Semblance without one. Otherwise this doesn't mean anything.
The only instances you can argue are passive semblances but even those are just really really weird and shouldnt even exist by the verse's own mechanics

The only instances you can argue are passive semblances but even those are just really really weird and shouldnt even exist by the verse's own mechanics
They actually explained it in an AMA. Basically, Qrow's semblence isn't on all the time but turns itself on at random.

They project their aura, yes, but that doesn't mean that empowerment and force fields are tied into one another. There have been instances where a character's weapon has broken but their aura is still up, like when Cinder destoryed Pyrrha and Jaune's swords. By your logic, she would have had to knock down their force field to do so, but they have their aura up after their weapons were broken. And once again, I point to Hazel for your second point. We have never seen him use his aura shield before in any of his fights. His whole strategy is to stab himself with dust crystals to empower himself. Having aura would get in the way. You can argue that he takes down his force field in order to do so, but that would still leave him his semblance, which allows for him to numb any pain.

And it's not like Salem has not killed or even cared about potentially useful people dying beforehand. She murders Leo at the end of V5 even though he could still be of use to her, and doesn't care at all when Watts dies. She sees people as utterly disposable. Thus, all she would really need is Emerald and Oscar, while the others she could do away with.

They project their aura, yes, but that doesn't mean that empowerment and force fields are tied into one another. There have been instances where a character's weapon has broken but their aura is still up, like when Cinder destoryed Pyrrha and Jaune's swords. By your logic, she would have had to knock down their force field to do so, but they have their aura up after their weapons were broken. And once again, I point to Hazel for your second point. We have never seen him use his aura shield before in any of his fights. His whole strategy is to stab himself with dust crystals to empower himself. Having aura would get in the way. You can argue that he takes down his force field in order to do so, but that would still leave him his semblance, which allows for him to numb any pain.

I've already given three different examples of Aura protecting their equipment. And we know how famous RT is for their Aura inconsistency. Showing me two instances of that happening doesn't really mean much when we have 8 volumes showing Aura covering equipment. As for Hazel, he was stated to have both a large Aura reserve and fast healing, so yes we don't see his Aura shield cause it would rarely break. Again, I've given proof that you need to have Aura in a projected form to use Semblance which means to have your Aura shield engaged.

And it's not like Salem has not killed or even cared about potentially useful people dying beforehand. She murders Leo at the end of V5 even though he could still be of use to her, and doesn't care at all when Watts dies. She sees people as utterly disposable. Thus, all she would really need is Emerald and Oscar, while the others she could do away with.

Yeah she kills people, but only after they outlived her usefulness. Otherwise, she lets them live. Everyone knew that Leo was a traitor, and he was planning on running away. Why would Salem keep him now that he's no longer any use. As for Watts, she might have been upset, but she got two Relics out of it, which far outweighs anything else. Again, she was gonna interrogate Emerald, but not just her. She only went to her first cause she defected. But since she only told Hazel to return Oscar to his chambers, she was also going to interrogate the others as well.

Look, we're going in circles. I've given all my reasons why upgrading to 6-C makes no sense. And everyone here including two staff agree. At this point I don't thing this is going to pass. I understand you want to upgrade the cast, but doing it this way will just cause all sorts of problems to arise.

I've already given three different examples of Aura protecting their equipment. And we know how famous RT is for their Aura inconsistency. Showing me two instances of that happening doesn't really mean much when we have 8 volumes showing Aura covering equipment. As for Hazel, he was stated to have both a large Aura reserve and fast healing, so yes we don't see his Aura shield cause it would rarely break. Again, I've given proof that you need to have Aura in a projected form to use Semblance which means to have your Aura shield engaged.

Yeah she kills people, but only after they outlived her usefulness. Otherwise, she lets them live. Everyone knew that Leo was a traitor, and he was planning on running away. Why would Salem keep him now that he's no longer any use. As for Watts, she might have been upset, but she got two Relics out of it, which far outweighs anything else. Again, she was gonna interrogate Emerald, but not just her. She only went to her first cause she defected. But since she only told Hazel to return Oscar to his chambers, she was also going to interrogate the others as well.

Look, we're going in circles. I've given all my reasons why upgrading to 6-C makes no sense. And everyone here including two staff agree. At this point I don't thing this is going to pass. I understand you want to upgrade the cast, but doing it this way will cause all sorts of problems to arise.
I will shelve this topic for now, but I want to go into Vine's scaling to containing that bomb that was meant to kill Monstra.

I will shelve this topic for now, but I want to go into Vine's scaling to containing that bomb that was meant to kill Monstra.
For me, that is a very clear-cut feat.

Not really. This is the same thing as Salem one shotting Jaune and Ren but worse. Considering he had full Aura and died.

Anyway, if you’re conceding on the initial OP, do you want this thread to be closed?

Not really. This is the same thing as Salem one shotting Jaune and Ren but worse. Considering he had full Aura and died.

Anyway, if you’re conceding on the initial OP, do you want this thread to be closed?
He only died because he choose to enclose himself with the bomb. If it were in more optimal circumstances, like they were on the ground, he would have been able to bubble the bomb, get to a safe distance, and live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back