• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

So, went ahead and finally updated the profiles with both the Aura Heat Resistance and Accelerated Development, as well as fixing the scan for Resistance to Transmutation. The only profiles I didn't give AD are Zwei, Merlot, cause he wasn't ever shown fighting and relied on robots and Grimm, and Salem, cause I don't know if the AD comes as a result of Aura or not.

you know guys i wanted to tell you something,

I quite like the role of Cinder in the story, because she is a villain, yes but something that she did that not lot of antagonists do is being very good at creating trouble both for the good and for the bad guys as well

let me explain: she is good at what she usually do, ruining people's lifes and being a nuisance for her team

she caused a lot of events that are important in the story, the breaking point of Ironwood in vol 7, she ruined the safety plan for Atlas and killed Penny, and caused the team to fall in the Ever After, ruined the trust of of her underlings and Salem, killed Watts out of spite a man so useful and competent, ruined the whole plan of taking Haven etc

for me Cinder is a good example of a menace to society and herself, because she is just so good at ruining everything for everyone and i mean EVERYONE, that is insane

i really want other works that do characters that have a role like her
between guys what do you think of this tought of mine?

Looking at the AP and dura stuff, that stuff seems solid tbh. Why would you downscale? Legit question.
Theres just some very wonky size scaling for the verse itself, for example the size of the capital city has a stated area but applying that to the actual depicted sizes in the verse would make the characters multiple kilometers tall, the city itself would b the size of great britain, and the walls that surround the city would reach into outer space

Theres just some very wonky size scaling for the verse itself, for example the size of the capital city has a stated area but applying that to the actual depicted sizes in the verse would make the characters multiple kilometers tall, the city itself would b the size of great britain, and the walls that surround the city would reach into outer space
thanks for that really, that thing is very old so i imagined it would have been outdated as well

Let me know when you are going to do it. I’d be interested in it.

Apperaenly there is a rule against downgrading Akame ga Kill on the main page for it. Just wanted to let you know.

No one follows those rules lol
Alright. Just letting you know. I'm still having trouble with finding a specific AP/dura for Leone. Like, it seems as though the reasoning is that she can take hits from Budo, who can harm 2nd form Tats, who can break Esdeath's ice. However, they don't put any numbers for how strong that ice would be.

It would probably be specific for IQ though. And it has to do with the Nightmare Grimm creating a whole dream world powered by Weiss's aura. A dream world that, if someone is harmed in, that damage is reflected in the real world.

We don't treat such statements as meaning an entire planet or universe without more evidence.

Something that happens in a dream is even more heavily scrutinized. Since we can have dreams of massive locations but aren't stronger than human level in our dream. We would need proof that the dream world is the size of a planet/universe and that it scales to whoever's physical strength in the dream.

We don't treat such statements as meaning an entire planet or universe without more evidence.

Something that happens in a dream is even more heavily scrutinized. Since we can have dreams of massive locations but aren't stronger than human level in our dream. We would need proof that the dream world is the size of a planet/universe and that it scales to whoever's physical strength in the dream.
I don't think it's like planet or uni level. But I would say looking at the visible scale of the dream is legit.

The scale of the dream the Nightmare Grimm creates heavily depends on who it is possessing. Jaune, who has a weak aura, was only able to make a single room. But Weiss was basically able to create a whole kingdom. We can also visibly see the thorns of the Grimm reach out to the city as well. And when Ruby was cut by the Nightmare, she bleed in the real world too, showing that her physicals are the same in both the dream and real world.

Neo’s new cloning ability, it does give me a possible idea.

If each of Neo’s clones has at least the same AP as her, and she spawns them from herself, then that could be something

My point is that if her aura can output that level of power like eight ways, we can compare that to her durability

Since, logically, she’d be having all of that power to herself.

Without the clones. As those clones are spawned off from her aura.

Back