• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

Honestly might be best to just merge the Wizard and Ozma's abilities together, theres no real reason for them to be different tabs now that i look at the page again

I think this was my favorite episode so far. The whole scene with them facing their past selves was really trippy. And if really felt like Ruby might have succumbed if the Cat didn’t rescue her.

Honestly might be best to just merge the Wizard and Ozma's abilities together, theres no real reason for them to be different tabs now that i look at the page again

So I went ahead and did that. And it kinda does look better now.

Last edited:
another great episode that shows everyone's development and Ruby's past self talking down to present ruby was great because ruby is in that toxic mindset Ozpin gave her of "if you aren't doing your absolute best, then why are you a hero/leader

Yall fly through pages so fast I can never keep up lol😭😭

gotta-go-fast-sonic-the-hedgehog.gif

So rewatched some previous volumes, and noticed that Cinder could cause her weapons to explode, so Explosion Manipulation for her and Oz.

Speaking of Oz, I’m wondering if we should add Absorption to his Transferred abilities from Penny’s usage in Volume 8? Cause I’m actually unsure if that was her using her Maiden powers or something to do with her android body.

So lets see...
*All characters gaining Awaken Power via evolving their Semblance
*Auras Heat Resistance needs to be updated to account for them withstanding the temperature of lightning (as Lightning Dust is actual lightning, meaning it's as hot as it and Ren and multiple others survived getting hit by it without burn marks (Nora getting lightning scars is because she overcharged her Semblance and went so far her Aura broke after attacking once))

*Yang having Analytical Prediction, which has already had scans posted

Okay. We can add Cinder’s Explosion Manipulation to this list for the next CRT. I removed the stuff about the Gods cause that might be controversial, as well as Accelerated Development and Resistance to Possession since that was already accepted and on Oz’s profile, just need to apply it to the rest.

Still need the scan for the Resistance though. Did you finish watching IQ @WeeklyBattles?

Okay. We can add Cinder’s Explosion Manipulation to this list for the next CRT. I removed the stuff about the Gods cause that might be controversial, as well as Accelerated Development and Resistance to Possession since that was already accepted and on Oz’s profile, just need to apply it to the rest.

Still need the scan for the Resistance though. Did you finish watching IQ @WeeklyBattles?
Gonna be watching it tonight

Also might want to throw NPI up tere as well, forgot they have that

Okay new episode and if the Gods did create the Ever After they're 4-A

the shot of the tree right before they entered the garden had a sky with countless stars
If they made the ever after they would probably have reality warping as the ever after weather reacts to emotions, if you try to go to the tree it traps you into a loop and more strange stuff like how you can run on walls defying the laws of gravity

If they made the ever after they would probably have reality warping as the ever after weather reacts to emotions, if you try to go to the tree it traps you into a loop and more strange stuff like how you can run on walls defying the laws of gravity
I mean they might already have that?

So I just realized, what is the Land of Darkness? The sky is always dark red and the weather never changes. We don’t even ever see the sun there. It’s the only place that does that. And we know it’s on Remnant since we saw Salem’s group travel there by airship. So what kind of ability would the God of Darkness use to do this?

Would this not be Reality Warping if some kind?

So lets see...
*All characters gaining Awaken Power via evolving their Semblance
*Auras Heat Resistance needs to be updated to account for them withstanding the temperature of lightning (as Lightning Dust is actual lightning, meaning it's as hot as it and Ren and multiple others survived getting hit by it without burn marks (Nora getting lightning scars is because she overcharged her Semblance and went so far her Aura broke after attacking once))

*Yang having Analytical Prediction, which has already had scans posted
*Explosion Manipulation for Cinder and Oz from this
*NPI for interacting with Geists

One more thing I wanna add. Nora needs Statistics Amplification cause her Semblance increases her strength by absorbing electricity.

Okay, so after talking with Mav, not every Aura user can have Awaken Power, only those who unlocked or evolved theirs through intense emotions, which as far as I know is Ren, Cinder and
Neo

So the final list would be something like this:
*Characters gaining Awaken Power by unlocking or evolving their Semblance through intense emotions
*Yang having Analytical Prediction
Explosion Manipulation for Cinder and Oz from this
*NPI for interacting with Geists
*Nora getting Statistics Amplification cause her Semblance increases her strength by absorbing electricity

Removed the Aura Heat Resistance cause that’s already accepted and on Oz’s profile. So just need to update the rest of the profiles with it alongside Accelerated Development and Resistance to Possession.

If anyone wants to make the thread, feel free.

I’m researching Leone vs Yang right now, but I can’t find a specific AP or dura calc for Leone. Can anyone hear help? On her profile, it just says she can scale to Budo.

Back