• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

If a powerful piercing and slashing attack or an attack while being caught off-guard can let someone momentarily pierce through a person's aura without needing to break it, that seems good for people to know about

If a powerful piercing and slashing attack or an attack while being caught off-guard can let someone momentarily pierce through a person's aura without needing to break it, that seems good for people to know about
It has nothing to do with being on or off-guard, aura i a passive full body forcefield, and again that isnt a weakness, that is just how durability works. Thats like saying humans have a weakness to bullets

*All characters having Accelerated Development (Training: Physical Statistics and Abilities)
*All characters gaining Awaken Power via evolving their Semblance
*The gods having likely Inorganic Physiology
*Aura granting Resistance to Possession
*Auras Heat Resistance needs to be updated to account for them withstanding the temperature of lightning (as Lightning Dust is actual lightning, meaning it's as hot as it and Ren and multiple others survived getting hit by it without burn marks (Nora getting lightning scars is because she overcharged her Semblance and went so far her Aura broke after attacking once))
*Star to possibly Universe level gods
*Yang having Analytical Prediction, which has already had scans posted
Aight, this is the next wave of stuff for the new CRT

In the meantime, is anyone able to get their hands on a copy of The Session? Ive seen snippets of it that imply some good feats but its in japanese

Alright. I cleaned up Oz and Salem's page structurally. Just need the scans for Resistance to Possession and Accelerated Development when we add them to the rest of the profiles. Also:

Its in the likely tab to show that it can be used offensively, not just defensively

I went ahead and asked Maverick about this here, and apparently so long as you demonstrate you can use an ability you don't have to show it offensively to have it listed. So I removed Electricity Manipulation from the Likely tab.

Last edited:
So lets see...

*All characters having Accelerated Development (Training: Physical Statistics and Abilities)

This comes from a mix of the three training arcs that exist in the show thus far as well as the arrowfell scans i posted before:

image.png
image.png
image.png

20230226_054249.jpg
20230226_054259.jpg

*All characters gaining Awaken Power via evolving their Semblance
*The gods having likely Inorganic Physiology

Gonna have to ask Spinorr about these

*Aura granting Resistance to Possession

This comes from ice queendom iirc, just need a scan of it

*Auras Heat Resistance needs to be updated to account for them withstanding the temperature of lightning (as Lightning Dust is actual lightning, meaning it's as hot as it and Ren and multiple others survived getting hit by it without burn marks (Nora getting lightning scars is because she overcharged her Semblance and went so far her Aura broke after attacking once))

Already linked on Oz's profile, examples include the JNPR fight in the Vytal Festival, Hazel hitting people with lightning in the Haven battle, Sun shrugging off lightning in the Sea Feilong fight, Nora absorbing lightning in Atlas, etc.

Also should note the one semblance from After the Fall that can increase the temperature of the surrounding area to instantly turn sand into glass

*Star to possibly Universe level gods

Dont know where star comes from but universe comes from this

20220903_223951.jpg

*Yang having Analytical Prediction, which has already had scans posted

20221115_232355.jpg
20221115_232434.jpg
20221115_232508.jpg
20221115_232535.jpg

rwby_8_9.jpg
rwby_8_10.jpg
rwby_8_11.jpg
rwby_9_3.jpg
rwby_9_4.jpg

This is going to be a weird question, but could somone calc base Winter blocking Ironwood's gun, but using the speed of a particle cannon instead? Lately, I've been thinking that him firing particle shots from his BFG makes more sense. I just want to see how that would affect the calc.

"Look, over there.” Velvet pointed.

“Yatsuhashi, I think we have a bead on Carmine and Gus. What do you make of this?” Coco said. She pointed to a funnel-shaped cloud of whirling sand moving ahead of the turtle, toward the Vacuo capital city on the horizon.

“Another storm?” Yatsuhashi said.

“Look closer,” Coco said, pointing to the heart of the cloud. Two dark spots were at the bottom of the dust devil.

“Is that them?” Yatsuhashi asked.

“Somehow Carmine can control the sand or create localized weather patterns,” Coco said.

“Bertilak can affect the temperature of the environment around him,” Fox said. “Maybe it’s something similar.”

- RWBY: After the Fall, Chapter 15

Finally found the text for it

Does anyone have this? I wanna apply both to the rest of the profiles instead of one at a time.
Alright. Apparently none of us have watched IQ, which is kind of weird. So until someone is able to provide the scan, I think its better to remove the Possession Resistance from Oz's profile and focus on adding Accelerated Development to the profiles as well as the other stuff. When we do get it, we can just add it back as it was accepted before.

Alright. Apparently none of us have watched IQ, which is kind of weird. So until someone is able to provide the scan, I think its better to remove the Possession Resistance from Oz's profile and focus on adding Accelerated Development to the profiles as well as the other stuff. When we do get it, we can just add it back as it was accepted before.
ive got time, do you have a link to IQ?

So I just realized, what is the Land of Darkness? The sky is always dark red and the weather never changes. We don’t even ever see the sun there. It’s the only place that does that. And we know it’s on Remnant since we saw Salem’s group travel there by airship. So what kind of ability would the God of Darkness use to do this?

So I just realized, what is the Land of Darkness? The sky is always dark red and the weather never changes. We don’t even ever see the sun there. It’s the only place that does that. And we know it’s on Remnant since we saw Salem’s group travel there by airship. So what kind of ability would the God of Darkness use to do this?
Reality warping of some kind? Not sure really, its weird

Reality warping of some kind? Not sure really, its weird
Yeah it is. Well it’s just an observation. Maybe we can think of adding it after doing the rest of the revisions.
Also weird question, should it be assumed that the Wizard has Long Memory or the emerald staff?
Honestly better to assume neither. The cane he holds on the pic is vastly different in appearance to The Long Memory, unlike the King of Vale where it actually looks like it. And since its a cane and not a staff with a gem in it, it’s not his original either. Which is why I added the note at the end of Oz’s profile explaining it.

Back