• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

Me realizing I can't make anymore "Johnny solos" jokes after seeing the new RWBY calcs:

sweating-profusely-nervous.gif

If High 6-C goes through, this will be the first RWBY will ever be tier 6 (excluding the gods). And if LS Penny lasers goes through, then this will be the fastest they've ever been on the site.

Basically RWBY will be faster and stronger than they have ever been on the site, so pretty impactful.

If High 6-C goes through, this will be the first RWBY will ever be tier 6 (excluding the gods). And if LS Penny lasers goes through, then this will be the fastest they've ever been on the site.

Basically RWBY will be faster and stronger than they have ever been on the site, so pretty impactful.
I just hope that Salem’s large island magic gets approved so other characters can scale to that durability. Not sure if they would make their ap equal to that tho. And it’s gonna be hard to convince others not on this sight about LS RWBY since they’ve been MHS for so long.

Anybody can make it once there gather the evidence that prove Penny’s laser is LS on the Content Revision
I think the biggest problem people have with it is that it seems to have force and explodes. We discussed it earlier here but I’d still want to here more arguments.

So, we possibly upgrade Salem and Ozma to large island for their ap, divide that by 5 for the maidens, and then downscale the rest of cast to that.

Plus, IMO, we give the rest of the cast Large island durability due to surviving Salem’s magic, which she used to cause the Grimm gesyer.

The Large Island calc also gives Salem and Ozma Class T lifting strength, which Dust Hazel should have as well for briefly restraining Salem.
Makes sense to me. I can see some people objecting to the feat due to the fact that we don’t see Salem specifically cause the geyser, but it is heavily implied

i more so mean the split. is it from the world of remnant fairy tale?
"The Story of the Seasons, a fairy tale passed down through the cultures of Remnant, purportedly tells of the origins of the Maidens.

The story goes that an old Wizard is visited by four sisters, who each in their own unique ways are kind to him; the first by encouraging him to meditate and reflect, the second by bringing him fruit and flowers and revitalizing his garden, the third convincing him to step outside and embrace the world, and the fourth by encouraging him to be thankful for what he has. The wizard gives the four sisters great powers in return for their kindness, and as the embodiment of the four seasons, they go through Remnant spreading their gifts.

In "Rest and Resolutions", Ozpin reveals that the old wizard in the story was in fact, himself in one of his previous incarnations and that he gave them their powers."

16:27

it wasnt salem launching goo
it was a massive grimm
that launches itself into the city
Thats not a massive grimm, that is a river of grimm liquid that Salem was manipulating, she launched it at Atlas and broke through the shield and then Grimm started spawning from the liquid that landed on the underside of the city

Back