• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

There’s been a discussion on whether we can scale Ozpin’s reincarnation when he gave the power to the maidens to Ozma, who directly scales to Salem

Large Island might not go through, for the simple reason of its highly inconsistent

It’s one Tier 6 Calc for those tiers, with it being over 20x higher than the relic of creation calc and 10x higher than the Lost Memory which has been storing kinetic energy for decades possibly centuries

Message me on the fandom page (same name) cause I’m about to lose access to the forum for a few hours

Large Island might not go through, for the simple reason of its highly inconsistent

It’s one Tier 6 Calc for those tiers, with it being over 20x higher than the relic of creation calc and 10x higher than the Lost Memory which has been storing kinetic energy for decades possibly centuries

Message me on the fandom page (same name) cause I’m about to lose access to the forum for a few hours
I mean it was literally done by the strongest non-god character in the verse

And even then, both the Relic and The Long Memory are capable of outputting higher AP. This isn’t their max. Ironwood planned on increasing the Staff’s output to raise Atlas higher and Oscar said there was still some energy left in the cane after the explosion, meaning he didn’t use all of it at once.

It was… but even with that there are issues
Despite it being an entire geyser we see that it only makes a small amount of the sludge on atlas, incredibly thin and so leads me to believe that thing wasn’t entire solid, which is an issue, I’m not suggesting the entire things a bust, just that it’s far less solid than calculated as is

I did my own and got near identical measurements so everything outside of its incredibly little impact and leftover aftermath is fine with me, it’s just An incredibly high outlier in the series, over 1000x Salems other strongest, even if she is the strongest non god in the series there’s nothing comparable to it from elsewhere in series. It being so much higher than the relic feat is important because it’s a tool of the gods from what I remember.

And again despite apparently being a 8km high near 600 meter diameter Geyser we see it all forced up onto atlas and it leaves like, not even a tenth of that when all pushed together
so again, more logistics than anything

It was… but even with that there are issues
Despite it being an entire geyser we see that it only makes a small amount of the sludge on atlas, incredibly thin and so leads me to believe that thing wasn’t entire solid, which is an issue, I’m not suggesting the entire things a bust, just that it’s far less solid than calculated as is
A lot of that energy would be lost going up against the hard light barrier of Atlas, so of course the actual impact it makes would be lesser.

The attack didn't just go through air and hit the rock without doing anything. It had to break through the barrier, which withstood that energy for a few seconds.

A lot of that energy would be lost going up against the hard light barrier of Atlas, so of course the actual impact it makes would be lesser.

The attack didn't just go through air and hit the rock without doing anything. It had to break through the barrier, which withstood that energy for a few seconds.
Exactly, the force of it had to last long enough to go through the forcefield while the forcefield was still up, so that explains why Atlas was still there despite the force

Think of it like having to stab through a wall that has a generator inside keeping the wall up and making so it can regenerate the wall

It definitely will take a few seconds to break through said wall to destroy the generator and because the wall regenerates, only the knife goes through it

If it matters, I've been talking about the new possible scaling in the Death Battle Discord and they seem to overall agree with it. There were a few skeptics here and there, though. I believe that rela RWBY will go through, along with Large Island Salem, at least.

Fair enough

When 7-C post-haven characters happen

I can make this cursed MU again
20210811_232607.png

I was also wondering if her melting any metal could scale to her proposed island AP downscaling. Like, if the opponent has lower durability then her AP, could she just melt them or their equipiment?

I was also wondering if her melting any metal could scale to her proposed island AP downscaling. Like, if the opponent has lower durability then her AP, could she just melt them or their equipiment?
If they don't have any heat resistance or if their resistance is lower than Yang's heat... Ye, Yang Melts FRA Go BRRRR!

If they don't have any heat resistance or if their resistance is lower than Yang's heat... Ye, Yang Melts FRA Go BRRRR!
Nice nice. We'll have to put that in the CRT too, that she can melt any metal at around 6,191°F. And seeing how quickly she melts those metal boxes in Arrowfell, we know that she can do it very past.

Then why does Beacon Arc yang have her robot arm, why is Beacon still there, why can Beacon Arc Weiss can summon no problem
I saw a theory on twitter that every one can deaged to the same age, but perhaps kept their abilities. Also, Yang looks good with that robo arm and her v1 fit.

Also, wanted to add this

Anna - If as a light source we don't limit ourselves to a simple torch, but we consider the Sun, then the radiation pressure exerted is strong enough to push spacecrafts and even asteroids from their path.

https://www.thenakedscientists.com/articles/questions/can-light-exert-force-move-object

Can light exert a force to move an object?
Why don't you get thrown backwards when you switch on your torch? Kerstin Göpfrich found out from Dr Anna Lombardi.
Can light exert a force to move an object?

From this article

Anna: The higher the frequency of the light, the larger its momentum and, therefore, a stronger force it can exert. This means that blue light will push you stronger than red light. (edited)

Also from the article

To boost the ethos of the article, Dr. Anna Lombardi is a professor at the University of Cambridge

https://www.np.phy.cam.ac.uk/people/anna-lombardi

She specializes in plasmon chemistry along with plasmonics

Thus, it could be argued that Penny's lasers are at an extremely high frequency

Thus, allowing her to move objects much more forcefully

Back