• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

Either I did something wrong and haven't noticed it yet...

Or I just got a massive feat. From when Salem shoots up the Grim pool from the bottom of Atlas to destroy the shields.

Will need to wait for an evaluation before anything else. But this feels like an outlier as of now. Though if RWBY gets future feats on this level. It has support.

I legit did a spit take when I saw the results as I was doing this.
Wow it's almost like fate wants RWBY vs MHA

407.54 Gigatons: Salem, Ozma, dust form hazel
81.508 Gigatons: the maidens, Ozpin
Downscales from 81.508 Gigatons: all pro Huntsmen, Atlas arc team rwby, JNPR (Oscar is the P), Neo, ace opts, ironwood, Emerald, tyrain, base hazel

Wow I predicted tier 6 rwby and town level post haven characters with my crossover
E4MrQ7lXoAoJka2.jpg

Well right now we don’t know if it’s an outlier or not. Better to wait until we have more feats in that range before doing it. At the very least we still have Mountain level Oz and Salem to apply in the upcoming CRT.

Just because something is a big number doesn't make it a outlier as everything Salem has done has always been casual and all feats from the maidens have also been casual

Town level Centinels.

Though it depends on the calc group members' evaluation, I could've done this wrong.
Either I did something wrong and haven't noticed it yet...

Or I just got a massive feat. From when Salem shoots up the Grim pool from the bottom of Atlas to destroy the shields.

Will need to wait for an evaluation before anything else. But this feels like an outlier as of now. Though if RWBY gets future feats on this level. It has support.

I legit did a spit take when I saw the results as I was doing this.
So Monstra was recalced and accepted as Mountain level (186.37 Megatons). So we have City level Maidens and Mountain level Oz and Salem.
All evaluated

So we need to answer the question of whether Salem's physical stats are equal to her magic. I say it makes sense since she was able to keep a grip and chuck Yang, one of the powerhouses of the series, along with manhandling a full-powered Hazel. A guy who was so strong that not even Qrow had confidence in beating him with back up.

Epic, even. Dumb question, but has Salem - or any magic users, really - ever used their magic to create barriers or the like? Am asking this since it might be possible to get (7-A / High 6-C) via Magic Dura rating if that has happened, which would be kewl, I suppose.

Fully scale, yeah. If they are hit and injured to a small and/or mild but notable degree and can still fight they should only downscale. And those who are knocked out and/or heavily injured due scale to any degree.
Oscar got tortured by Salem for a long time by those beams. And Jaune managed to block it with his shield and live, albeit getting knocked out in the process (Though, it is also stated that his aura was low due to boosting Ren’s.)

Back