• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Storm revision.

Lol.

Eh, if we go with the first option, the Maidens would get a minor downgrade compared to before (231 kilotons compared to the previous 300 kilotons), whereas if we go with the condensation option, that's only around a 74% AP increase (523 kilotons) compared to the previous AP...

The lowest possible end is 500, which would be them pretty well I Low 7-B, assuming if just using standard doesn't work

DMUA said:
Raven's storm is unusable because there's no good way to get KE, right?
We still have the volume, we can apply CAPE. It'll be lower but still valid.

969282223805.3 Kilograms times... Hmm... It's not nearly that bad, some winds and it stops there, so maybe like, times 1,000 for weak is 9.69282223805E14 Joules, 231.66401142574 Kilotons, Large Town level

For condensation, it would be 966383074.58156 Kilograms times 2264705, which is 2.18857258092E15 joules, 523.08140079355 Kilotons, Large Town level

But I don't think I can go higher without iffy Cape ratings, so take or leave
Hmmmm?

It should be. The main reason against it that I see would be the storm being artificial so no neededly as large as one, but I feel it's safe to assume it's similar in range.

yeah, thinking about it, I think I prefer 20 KM here

Part of me hopes we'll get some more feats for the ozpin/salem/maidens in the future, I have my doubts about their current tiering but feat wise we haven't seen enough to call their current ratings an outlier. (I mean one of their next best feats is them destroying a castle, over time, with several attacks)

The pen or the sword said:
Part of me hopes we'll get some more feats for the ozpin/salem/maidens in the future, I have my doubts about their current tiering but feat wise we haven't seen enough to call their current ratings an outlier. (I mean one of their next best feats is them destroying a castle, over time, with several attacks)
Considering that a High 8C can do this I'm pretty sure this is a massive low end

It is but it's one of their next best feats because we barly see ozpin or salem do anything, Im not saying they're high 8c just that we haven't seen them do anything beyond being above the main cast by a large extent. Id just like to see them do something impressive on their own.

We're still waiting to edit the files, though we really need to start as it's very long overdue

Basically the storm goes down to 500 Kilotons.

Do we need anything else before we start editing?

Back