• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
no they're Low 7-B, higher with Maiden powers
One last thing. This probably applies only to Cinder Winter and Penny right? Since Amber fought Volume 1 Cinder while Raven fought Volume 5, which means that Cinder would probably need a third key for the upgrade.

One last thing. This probably applies only to Cinder Winter and Penny right? Since Amber fought Volume 1 Cinder while Raven fought Volume 5, which means that Cinder would probably need a third key for the upgrade.
It would apply to raven as well but not amber

Why Raven? Didn’t Cinder become stronger since getting to Atlas like the rest? Doesn’t it make more sense to simply split it into three keys for Beacon Haven and Atlas?
No? She didnt get a training arc after that like rwby did, she just went into hiding, ran into neo, and then made a b-line to Atlas

No? She didnt get a training arc after that like rwby did, she just went into hiding, ran into neo, and then made a b-line to Atlas
I guess. I just think it kinda wouldn’t make sense for her base to be Low 7-B since she and Qrow were stated to be equal at Haven without Maiden powers, and Qrow was 8-A then. Which is why I proposed splitting the keys for each arc. But if that’s the case.

I guess. I just think it kinda wouldn’t make sense for her base to be Low 7-B since she and Qrow were stated to be equal at Haven without Maiden powers, and Qrow was 8-A then. Which is why I proposed splitting the keys for each arc. But if that’s the case.
I mean, qrow was also confident in his ability to take on a maiden with only glynda and one or two other people as backup

One thing I just realized, this would also affect Salem. Right now she’s a glass cannon with her durability being Multi City Block from Yang and Hazel’s attack. But with the upgrade she’ll have Small City instead.

One thing I just realized, this would also affect Salem. Right now she’s a glass cannon with her durability being Multi City Block from Yang and Hazel’s attack. But with the upgrade she’ll have Small City instead.
Makes sense

Which really never made sense seeing as she was physically pummeling Hazel nearly to death in their fight

Which really never made sense seeing as she was physically pummeling Hazel nearly to death in their fight
During the fight, it's heavily implied that Salem was holding back a lot. Like, before Hazel hit her with the big ass rock, she smirked, showing that she could have dodged it if she wanted.

Probably because even without Aura we see characters take powerful attacks, like from the OP Weiss taking Cinder’s fireballs even though she’s “fragile”. Yet with Salem her body simply gets destroyed from them.

Disclaimer that I am not knowledgeable on this verse, but was called to evaluate this.

I do not see an issue with the logic presented in the OP, provided I'm not missing some sort of extra context.
The argument of outlier seems mitigated by the presence of an unknown but stated increase in strength.
It seems sensical that the main cast would scale to each other, and thus to Town Level via the calc.

During the fight, it's heavily implied that Salem was holding back a lot. Like, before Hazel hit her with the big ass rock, she smirked, showing that she could have dodged it if she wanted.
Pretty sure it was stated by WOG that Salem was not holding back against Yang and the others.

Where was that? Director’s commentary?
Something like that, they say a lot of stuff on like panels and stuff too.

But I vaguely recall them being asked on whether or not Salem was holding back against Yang and the others and they responded with how no she was going for the kill on them.

Something like that, they say a lot of stuff on like panels and stuff too.

But I vaguely recall them being asked on whether or not Salem was holding back against Yang and the others and they responded with how no she was going for the kill on them.
Ah I see. Salem is just really bad at killing then lol.

So now that we have two staff members on board, we only need one more?

At this point in time, I’m willing to concede to town level. But I’d want high 7-C.

So if Qrow becomes Low 7-B, this would also affect Ironwood and Glynda right? Cause the former has the fact he fought Oscar, JNR, and Winter all at once on his profile while the latter has the fact that she is comparable to the two on hers.

Honestly it would probably be easier if someone can just list what profiles are affected if RWBY becomes Low 7-B.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Jaune_Arc

Edit:

Last edited:
Here's the characters who I'd think would fall under the new scaling

Back