• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 57

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dargoo handled it. Should I use WHAM on his comments as well?

That's some moderate amount of aggressive and derailing behaviour. I wouldn't say it being outright heavy, but yeah, it is derailing.

Would a strict warning be appropriate?

Maybe, then again this guy also downplaying Masada and give an statement Shub-Niggurath solo without giving an explanation and so on

A strong warning is probably enough. If he continues after that we can ban him.

Never mind. He seems to be trolling. I blocked him for a month.

Dienomite22 said:
Not report worthy whatsoever. You would have to go to his profile to see it at all and 99% of users won't care.
It's not just that, it's that it's a user who just joined today and his first edit is a necro of a 2 year old thread saying random nonsense. That is at least a warnable offense.

Yea, it's a new user. It's likely he just doesn't know the rules about necroing threads like most new users don't.And necroing isn't a report worthy offense by itself.

Wouldn't call him a troll just yet. But he could do with minding his language there.

He just joined with his first contribution being aggressive and the second mocking kukkui by adding "serious level wank" before his name in the quote. This is not normal behavior

Andytrenom said:
He just joined with his first contribution being aggressive and the second mocking kukkui by adding "serious level wank" before his name in the quote. This is not normal behavior
I believe the second thing was an editing/formatting mistake, where he typed his reply in the quote box instead of underneath it. In fact, it's one that I myself have made numerous times.

And the first post isn't nearly "aggressive" enough to make me suspect him of being a troll based on that alone. Mind you, many people I've seen who regularly debate in Naruto threads (here and elsewhere) are as confrontational as that on any given Tuesday.

I say we wait, for now. IF he shows other, more inarguable signs of being a troll, then we can act accordingly.

I guess. The second thing was the main red flag for me, the first one just added a bit of suspicion due to being his first edit

Thank you Promestein. I would appreciate help from the staff with deleting the borderline NSFW images in it, as the Fandom staff could potentially ban some members otherwise.

I'm going through the uploads right now and compiling a list of the worst offenders for batch deletion via my bot. I'm not going to go through all the pages, I don't have that kind of time, but I'll do what I can.

Okay. Thank you very much for the help.

I find it a shame, I actually wanted to come in and my waifu stuff, but the stuff there was really crossing the line .

Thanks again for all of your help Promestein. It is very appreciated.

I usually open the posts with risque images for editing, and copy-paste the filenames into an URL in another tabber. Then I delete the images that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back