• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 57

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bacchus and Shadster are not the same person. Zastando is a freak (I know from personal experiences) and he likes to lie his way to get what he wants. Like everyone else. Fuzzie is an immature child and unless I see some actual improvement in his mental state, he's stays away from us. Plus as Sonic fans, they'll just give me and several other fans a bad name and will make it even more difficult to make any Sonic CRTs in the future.

The real cal howard said:
Okay yeah I can promise you Shadster and Bacchus are two very different people from personal experience.
Yet both live in the same state, born in the same year, and share the same opinions. Weird, but twins are twins. LOL

@VioletVoid100 Delete that post. Even if you quote a troll posting the n-word Fandom can permanently ban you for it.

"Godhead. I'm still not buying it but I'll play devils advocate. Creating Threads isn't the issue, it was creating the threads and they end up becoming chaotic or the mods just close them because they feel like it's not worth it's not being explored, the number of threads I make significantly dropped in numbers from when I first came here, everyone can tell you this. Sock Puppets? I don't remember fuzzie having one, and honestly I've made only two (in which I've made it Known it was me for a purpose, Antvasima And MYHERO Can Tell you) so you should use it in a more subjective context, because that gives off a smell of a exaggerated argument. Also ImagineBreaker121212 is not a sock puppet, he's clearly his own established entity. Also I don't understand, a sock puppet can come years after you and the "1999" has reason to suspect. The Threads can be arranged, I'll just make sure me and Earthyboy don't cause a hassle of it. Which can easily work out." -ZaStando27

""What do you mean by a "freak"? And where's the lie."" -ZaStando27

"fuzzies choices is on him, you can't check his mental health because you don't know him, I did give my word that I will make sure that he doesn't go deep into the void to the best of my abilities may allow. Also "Lies to get there way like everyone else" ???astonished??? I'm confused, very confused, not because you are placing me in this, But because you said everyone would do this. You have no evidence of lies or "everyone" doing this. Also Rep? The debaters in this site aren't about rep, it's about building a Characters status and build it out around knowledge based around the Tiering System, not about how famous you are. Also For Real Cal Okay I'll take your word for it." -ZaStando27

It seems my name been mentioned and I must throw my hat in the ring. I can confirm with my experiences with ZaStando that he is as not as bad as people sometime make him out to be. I'm not devaluing anyone's negative experiences with him, but merely just bringing up my experiences with him; in which case he has shown to be really helpful and agreeable.

However he's already been banned twice. And yes he is not shy to admit that those socks are him, but rules are still rules. You are not allowed to make socks here. I think it's best that ZaStando just moves on from Vs Battle Wiki and set his sights on someplace else. With its current rules rn, ZaStando is not getting back in anytime soon.

We will not unban him.

However, I think that we mostly agreed to let FanofRPGs back into the wiki on a trial basis soon. He has requested to return in 3 days.

I feel like I have no choice but to report MostPowerfull for some of his posts in this thread. Specifically his latest couple of posts here and here where he engages in what appears to be ad hominem attacks and posting in a very disrespectful manner.

He has already been warned for bad behaviour on my threads previously and this just seems to be a repeat of last time.

EDIT: Unfortunately he is still continuing in this post with the Ad Hominem attacks, now stating that the people he's debating with have "weak egos".

MostPowerfull has been continuously aggressive on Naruto threads and as mentioned, reported before multiple times. I agree that a block should be in order since he hasn't listened after being told on more than one occasion to tone it down.

What kind of things did he say to others (use screencaptures uploaded outside of Fandom if he used any slurs)?

Antvasima said:
What kind of things did he say to others (use screencaptures uploaded outside of Fandom if he used any slurs)?
No slurs, but his posts have been pretty aggressive and disrespectful. Even after Cal pointed out that he was using Ad Hominems on the thread, he just said that he didn't care.

Main posts with this attitude are here, here and here.

@Calaca

It seems like Cal took care of it, and may have figured out how to use WHAM now.

What do other staff members think? Should we block MostPowerfull for a month or so?

If N Kardashev did not intentionally troll, I think that a warning is probably enough.

This time, I will defend myself. I can't have an opinion on Damage being a CGM? Yes, I believe the context at the time I said it was bad and I apologized on the same topic, but it's still my opinion. I had no intention of attacking him.

I was not aggressive. My texts, anywhere on this Wiki, start the same way, whether by Naruto, One Piece, or anything.. To be clear, this is my way of debating ... Not being friendly to anyone, not being sympathetic to anyone, straight and dry in my words, sometimes with a touch of irony! This is from the beginning. Lack of respect, I've never had anyone here, except when I was really angry with Qwasef, in which I apologized.

The most that happens is sarcasm, when people like Lancelot simply put words where they don't exist, because he understood my text and not what I wrote in it. And as far as I know, sarcasm is still allowed in a debate. It may not be very "well regarded" but it is still allowed.

I took at least 1 Warnings unfair and another, which honestly, I don't care much, but I will quote them.

The first ... I was warned, because I asked everyone to ignore Xulrev, because everyone, even extremely calm people like Kukui, was losing patience and many were launching hate attacks against him and thus were derailing the thread. He reported to me on the grounds that I "was inciting everyone against him." But you can ask any Narutoverse member what they think of Xulrev and the answer comes from itself.

The second, when Damage feigned disbelief and tried to be "smartass" and teased me. I answered him in time and he was hurt. This is iffy, but I'm fine!

And the third, when I was really angry with Qwasef, in which I apologized and admitted my mistake.

You can have your opinion all you want, that was never the problem. Your horrible attitude carrying it out is the problem. Like, you yourself literally told me "and then people get mad at me for losing my temper" like these CRTs are aimed as some kind of personal attack and losing your temper isn't your damn responsability.

And there are many people that have seen you act. This is not a "You acted this way in this one comment", this is an ongoing thing. That you are trying to reduce things like this is worrying to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back