• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 57

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not remember. You can check the justification text for his ban if you wish.

No, I do not think so either. I suppose that he will have to accept being rejected then.

He already had a second and third chance iirc, and both times, he totally blew it. What he's saying right now is also no different then what he said the previous couple of times. He says he's changed and all that, but second he comes back is the second he makes another thread basically trolling the wiki or saying "Outerverse is a stupid word" and basically insulting multiple Admins. And also says stuff, like "Comicvine is better than this", which is another rule violation being advertisement of other communities.

As much as I hate being blunt, I simply don't trust him any farther then I can throw him.

Yeah I still have no reason to trust him. He was already unbanned only to do the same things that got him banned in the first place. Pokemonfan807 shouldn't be allowed back on the wiki.

Okay. I agree. I mainly just wanted him to get it clearly spelled out for him.

It is probably due to recent edits to the profile statistics.

No problem. It is fairly common standard practice to remove matchup results after changes in the profile statistics though.

as i said on my msg wall, and what ant aluded 2, they were removed in line with the profile statistics drastically changing thus being inaccurate and outdated.

I wrote the reasons in the actual edit summary in sure.

ontop of that fact i even brought up this up in the revisions thread, so as far as I knew i followed all reasonable steps and gave prior notice.

had no idea one had to request them to be removed. or something. thought that was if the profile was locked.

The statistics themselves did not matter in those fights. You still have to go to the removal thread to cite reasons.

Well, we usually remove matchup results after changed statistics, so it wasn't easy for him to know.

I would like to report Creeplord

Recently creating an intentional mismatch

Previously derailing a ctr excessively even after being told to stop several times and leaving similar comments on others (though only one here with a small side of relevancy)

Not sure if this behaviour is common outside what ive seen, but they have been warned about their behaviour in the past. What do you think? I think a strict warning seems fair unless there is an unlikely chance of them calming down a little.

I would appreciate if some other staff member can investigate this a bit.

JohnCenaNation seriously needs a warning.

I was debating wherever it was report worthy, but... The SK vs Kars thread he made for the sake of "fun" ended rather badly with what I can only call very petty messages to close the thread since it was 10 messages away from the 500 post limit. He even acted condescending at one point because two powers were compared and he just thought one superior.

Like, honest to God, is like he has some kind of issue and he is entirely blind to the fact his actions can cause tension or controversy. I am not sure if there's even anyway to explain things to him, but hopefully someone could give a warning to give his actions just some thought.

Well, it was agreed he's not a troll by any means, but he does appear rather immature, naive, and stuff like that. And looking at it, it was a fun and games board; there was nothing to get overly worked up about it unless the attitude was overly toxic. However, his last few posts did look over dramatic. He's also had a history of creating stomp/spite threads. He also created another bad match up which I closed. I can agree with a warning, but he has receive numerous warnings and was even blocked for 6 months at this point. Not saying he needs to be banned, but I'm not quite sure what to tell him in a way that he'll listen.

Maybe you could give him a serious warning, and say that if he continues, we will have no choice except give him a temporary block?

I would also like to point out that JohnCenaNation was banned from making any vs matches too, but he never listened to that.

Knowing all that, I'd think a block is appropriate.

A temporary warning ban in that case. He doesn't seem to mean any harm.

A day seems fine, maybe three, but no longer than a week.

A week seems appropriate. Is somebody willing to apply it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back