• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 57

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure yet if the new external forum will allow regular image uploads. It would likely cost my friend a lot of money for hosting, given how many of them that we upload here.

We will probably have to upload images to the wiki and link to them instead.

As long as they're kept SFW, but I doubt that they will be. We have a lot of underage members, so NSFW content will have to remain against the rules.

Of course, there's that too.

Disregard that reply guys. I checked and he was only temporarily banned by Prom. I thought he was globally blocked by Fandom.

Zach was among four people to whom I issued warnings about this situation due to what he posted in the thread. However, Prom and I were talking in private as I was giving him the warning, and when I mentioned him to her, she decided he had been warned about this sort of thing more than enough times by now. A decision I agreed with, due to just how many times he has been spoken to about this.

Now please, let's try not to derail the thread over it.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

@Promestein

Should we change his block to 2 months instead, to make it easier to transfer him to the new forum afterwards?

The guy constantly annoys people with nsfw images and anime pics and he seems incapable of stopping his actions. He should be banned for twice as long he was but that's just my opinion

This is a very strange thing for a brand new account to do; come onto the RVT and shit talk someone like they know them.

@Promestein

Okay. I will change the block to 2 months instead.

I'm sure he already knows this but

Idazmi changed multiple abilities and basically rewrote the various Minecraft profiles without them being accepted in a CRT. The only changes that were accepted were the downgrade to High 8-C.

At least a warning is necessary.

Never mind. It seems like we may have misunderstood.

I'm not sure if there's been a CRT or not, but I noticed some possibly unjustified edits from this user.

Just coz the person was editing MK tiers without posting a link to a thread and the person only has a small amount of edits. Someone should probably check their edits to other profiles too if warranted.

Apologies in advance if it's nothing.

It seems like he is just updating the scaling and did a bit of a sloppy job.

I may be mistaken though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back