• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 57

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, MostPowerfull does not seem like a destructive member to me. Perhaps a warning is enough?

The Calaca said:
I deleted his posts before he was blocked, actually.
Do you have WHAM or Nuke installed? Only administrators are supposed to do that.

Like I said, one of the few things that pisses me off is that you just imagine words that I never said. I say "Sasuke with Mangekyou", you wonder and say "Sasuk is faster". The rest, my attitude remains the same. If you don't like her, it's only your problem. I don't break any rules because some members don't like my attitudes. Not friendly, not sympathetic. I am direct and fair with my convictions.

And being unfriendly to anyone, including Narutoverse members, makes me unique. Just as being nervous is my business, so being unfriendly to anyone and not accepting it is your business.

I've reported MostPowerful before.

It directly resulted in a Warning to his Wall which he proceeded to ignore, dismissing Elizhaa's words almost entirely and refusing to accept blame.

In the very thread he was reported for in this RVR he outright ignored The real cal howard telling him to knock off ad hominem attacks.

He obviously has no intent nor desire to reform and abide wiki rules considering this is over the span of numerous threads and several months.

That's the only two cents I'll put in on the matter, and those only put in since I have some relevancy to his past behavior and reports.

@IMade

He wasn't CGM when he teased me.

And yes ... One of the other moments that he quickly pissed me off was when he stealthily asked Antvasima to close a thread they had opened that was against the rules ... Things that you Bleachfans did on their own.

Including, Kep disagreed with him and so on and retreated himself.

Antvasima said:
Well, MostPowerfull does not seem like a destructive member to me. Perhaps a warning is enough?
Since he has already recieved a warning on his behaviour before for participating in threads like this, I don't think this is sufficient.

But I want to hear what other staff think.

@MostPowerfull

You need to show a willingness to make an effort to change your behaviour for the better/to behave more like everybody else in this wiki. Otherwise we might be forced to ban you to make you take this issue seriously.

Antvasima said:
@MostPowerfull

You need to show a willingness to make and effort to change your behaviour for the better/to behave more like everybody else in this wiki. Otherwise we might be forced to ban you to make you take this issue seriously.
Ant, he's been teported 4 times already and was warned twice by staff.

@Calaca

Okay. I didn't know that it was possible to completely delete posts without using WHAM or Nuke.

@IMade

Yes, but he does not seem to actually be malicious, just very stubborn. If he is wi─║ling to adapt, we might be able to give him a chance. Otherwise, we will have to block him for a while.

Were completely deleted? I just retired them in the traditional fashion. It's probably Cal's do, tho I deleted the posts before just to not have them around in the case no admin'd have seen the thread. It already happened days ago.

@Calaca

Okay. Perhaps Cal figured out how to use WHAM then.

If the previous warnings are valid, then a block should be done this time. 4 warnings is over the limit for what we should accept.

@MostPowerfull

You would have to be nice and respectful, yes, but that would be your final chance. If you misbehave again, we will have to block you.

@Calaca

Well, I would prefer to give him a chance, as he gives me the "confused, but not meanspirited" impression, but I seem to be outvoted.

I suppose that somebody can block him for a month if they wish.

@Ant

Ok, I'm fine with this. I will try to adapt to this scenario despite having my own thoughts on it.

One final question...If someone keeps putting words that I never said in my understandings, can I report them for bad indole?

Antvasima said:
@IMade

Yes, but he does not seem to actually be malicious, just very stubborn. If he is wi─║ling to adapt, we might be able to give him a chance. Otherwise, we will have to block him for a while.
He's been given 4 reports and 2 warnings. Damage and Cal both warned him several times in the reported thread but he never improved.

When is enough, Ant? After 10 reports and warnings?

About what is currently happening...

To be fair to everyone here. I disagree with Warning about Xulrev's situation, but if the staff feels it's fair to banish me.

I prefer to give me a 1 week block. So I can rearrange my attitudes a little, to adapt to this place entirely.

I've seen worse behavior go unreported or outright ignored for whatever reason.It sounds like MostPowerfull just needs a 2 week block or step away from certain threads and users he has problems with or try to ignore them if he has to participate in a thread with them.

So,you basically banning the guy because you didn't like his manner of speech,although he didn't insult anyone in that way.

What is this,communism?So,we now can't express our opinion on something?Saying that "I don't agree with this guy being CGM" is now ban worthy?Ever heared of free speech?

@Dzhindzholia; the rest of your post aside, I'll just say that there is no such thing as "free speech" on a regulated & moderated internet forum.

People are not allowed to just say anything with zero restrictions.

To everyone else, this matter appears to be resolved and the discussion has taken up enough of the thread. We should probably leave it here.

We have to try to maintain a reasonably civil atmosphere in this wiki, or everybody will end up constantly fighting with each other. I also blocked him for only 2 weeks, as a compromise solution.

However, if he continues to cause trouble when he comes back, we will have to block him for a longer period of time.

I also agree with Damage. Let's drop this please.

Little baby boy got salty we didn't like his joke? Hypocrite calling others oversensitive.

Is what I would say but just, if you think that's a joke its obvious you deserve a ban. Don't get too angry we have guidelines to follow pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back