• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going over his contributions on other wikis it seems to be his singular insult that he copies and paste to just about everyone (Im pretty sure Ive seen that exact post copy and pasted before so...) With some small variations from time to time, You'd think he'd at least get creative in his poor taste but it seems his intelligence is simply to low to come up with creative insults. Anyway someone should report him to fandom if they haven't already.

I reported him to the VSTF via private chat. They removed his contributions and globally blocked him.

Nah brought up another troll sent message to my message wall from Character Realms.

even ignored Troll attempts create account sent message to me.

Please link to it. I do not notice anything in that wiki right now.

I do not understand what you are saying, but if you tell us about the trolls, I can report them.

Not sure if this is the right place for this, so apologies if it isn't.

Darksspine was globally banned for... Vandalizing and sockpuppeting?

I can vouch for him that the guy isn't doing either of those things. I'm not exactly sure why he was banned when he never did that to begin with. I checked to see if he was banned on his contributions, but it isn't saying he's banned. But he tried a few minutes ago, and he still got that message. He said he's already sent a report or whatever, but is there something that can be done here?

I don't think profiles of racist monsters should even be on the joke battles wiki. I recommend blocking whoever made the Dylan Roof page(if you haven't already, because you most likely did)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back