• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some admin, WHAM him. I can't figure it out yet and I don't have the energy to do this another 17 more times cause it's 1 in the morning. More **** and gore.

Following a trail of contributions on other wikis I found something that seems to point to this being an effort by possibly more then one troll. Cal's correct though in the end he'll/they'll run out of psueds just report and move on.

I vote we make a Sanitation Squad that is tasked with purging stuff like this from the site. Why make it a whole affair by involving the staff? Just give a few select people the ability to deal with it... and it will be.

The Staff can deal with the person while the Sanitation Squad removes his/her works.

Like if you agree to bring it to the attention of the admins and mods.

This world is going to help... and I'll be there watching with a cigar in one hand and a bowler in the other.

• Tips hat*
I say adeau today.

ElixirBlue said:
@NostalgiaTrip If that's a solution, it should only be active accounts that have been active a lot for over a year or two or more. Definitely no recent accounts should have such power
Coudn't agree anymore than I already am bro.

That guy's Account just now was made 7 minutes ago. .v. He's now moved on to taunting.

The real cal howard said:
Removed a good portion of it but my WHAM still isn't working.
You can try Nuke instead if it works better.

Anyway, I am doing my best to use the WHAM script to instantly remove all of the troll contributions completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back