• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 53

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hst master

I honestly was thinking the same thing but I wasn't 100% sure so I didn't say anything.

@The pen or the sword

We don't report people for creating banned matches unless they continue to do it with knowledge that it's banned. Just go on the thread and let said user know it's a banned match, if it is.

Hst master said:
I'm suspecting that this user is a sock of a previously banned user, Yellaninja. He acts very similarly and one of his 1st threads was this another Saiyan Saga downgrade thread that Yella got banned for being so aggressive about. Not to mention he joined literally on the same day Yella was banned
It seems like a high-possibility since their style of writing looks about the Saiyan Saga topic looks about the same in conclusion.

What do the rest of you think? Does it seem like a sockpuppet?

Well I checked out his latest contributions have a look at this

Edit looking at it, it could be taken as a simple annoyed response to another hostile user. Perhaps this is all some big misunderstanding but his troll like response to another troll, similar writing style, and the fact he used the exact same argument in an attempt to downgrade dbz makes it seem like its nothing more then a sock/troll account made by a previously banned user.

Looking at this post, where he's trolling another troll. I'd say this is a typical troll profile; and likely a sock. Same with the exact same repeated argument as the last guy.

Also, his username; DeathtoGriffondor sounds very close to "Death to Griffon". It even purposely misspelled Gryffindor to match it, and the main reason for the previous user's ban was harassment toward Lord Griffon; I think it's cut in paste. This guy's a sock.

Okay. Feel free to block him then.

You report staff Staff to HR group members, not here.

This is something that has been established for a long time

@Udlmaster

That is not exactly what I said, but regardless, it is better to let the HR group handle these types of issues.

I blocked him for a year; I will say I've seen people who behaved worse that didn't have as strict bans. But if another Admin wants to extend it, they can. Also, thank you for you help @Mexicino

Thank you for the help. Have all of his Marvel/DC Comics edits been reversed?

Yes, Mexicino has taken care of all the edits and reverted them. So we're good now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back