• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. Based on the above it seems unwise to let him return, but on the other hand it was a long time ago, and he didn't seem so bad when he talked with me earlier today.

Based on other responses, I'm against unbanning. Seems a pattern exists here.

Okay. I suppose that it might be too much of a risk then.

Antvasima said:
I was gonna make a long post about this but decided against it.

Our staff has greatly increased and alot of the older staff are...well, gone.

The only people who I think honestly should have the right to say anything if he was so bad is not just 'staff'. But older members

Like Matt.

But idc about an unbanning. I am neutral. I see no reason why he would lie considering if he did want to cause trouble, he could have just made a sock.

Tonathan100 said:
I am reading the thread, and these complaints against me being unbanned are noted. I've also noted that they use off-site behavior as a guiding stick.

Tell them that I promise to follow the VBW rules, I won't try to wank Superman on there, and that if anyone wants to hear my side of that little drama in late 2016, then I will be happy to explain it.
Here is what Tonathan says.

Absolutely not.

Do you guys have any idea of the messages he sent to members on Narutoforums before being permanently banned? It's stuff I can't even say without quoting because I'd get permabanned from FANDOM just for uttering it. But let just me say that it involved a lot of words that start with n, f, and also an act that starts with r. Also typical "I'm going to kill you" except described in gruesome detail.

Tonathan was permabanned from Narutoforums. Do you have any idea what an accomplishment that is? That place is basically the 4chan of Battleboards, all people do there is insult each other all the time. And he managed to do it.

I heard of people who've been toxic for over 20 years and that not even going to prison for that long did them any justice tbh. People who are That toxic shouldn't even be allowed on the internet; and if he's as truly the bigot Matt says he is, people like that really should go to prison IRL. He's also extremely dishonest from what I here and I trust Matt's input on people like him very much.

So in other words, I don't think we should allow him back.

Edit: I read Tonathan's post about me; and I was just remembering what I heard from other users about the 2017 and 2018 incidents. Or This user being a suspect a while back. But, this thread does show what he did to ProtoDude. He also called him a homophobic slur.

If he sent death threats to people the way Matt describes and this wasn't something that happened several years ago where he has changed or something, then I agree with not letting him here. It could be dangerous and a pretty bad look if we let someone with recent and pretty criminal behaviour onto the wiki.

I edited my posts, but in case anyone didn't see it. This was the example of him harassing ProtoDude. And he called people homophobic slurs.

I think that ProtoDude was a part of our calc group at one point, before Fandom banned him.

Edit: Yes, and it appears that his ban period is over now.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
That's not reportable nor even warning worthy.
He did come off a ban, but at least wait till he breaks a rule or treads on one before making a report.
agree that instead He Break Rules of Thread wait actions.

Pretty minor, but that looks like a blatant spite thread. Maybe just a minor warning? It isn't terribly unjust.

Unoriginal Memes is usually quite nice, but users shouldn't remove Vs threads. Even though Vs Threads are pretty unimportant. He just needs a reminder and should simply ask a staff member to close it instead. They definitely need a better reason than just, "Favorite character losing", but the thread being too chaotic sounds like a better reason to have it closed.

Red Terror might be a problem, but he's been here for months. I will warn him though, but it looks like a troll move yes.

Don't know about the Pandius website; however, said URL might have been a fake URL to a different website. And as Uldmaster said, the URL literally links to an unprivate website that appears to be spyware hacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back