• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 53

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they can fix the problem. However, I think that this is very convenient, and if an entirely new member wants to change his or her discussion topics, they can just ask others for help.

You can politely ask here if you wish:

https://dev.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:24018

Reporting user Idazmi, who seems to be a troll, or at least someone with severe bias against the Star Wars universe determined to downgrade the whole verse on this wiki.

He's been causing a lot of problems in [https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2998634 this thread], severely derailing it from the original topic and also stonewalling against all opposition to his viewpoint. He seems to think all EU profiles should be removed because they "aren't canon and were never canon", and also seems to advocate for things like Tier 8 Star Destroyers.

Definitely suspect.

No offense, but I have little to no clue where in those comments it was made apparent that they were trolling.

Maybe some derailment, but they're debating relatively respectfully and is at least putting ample reasoning in their arguments.

From what I remember, Idazmi isn't a troll. He is just extremely stubborn, opinionated, and argumentative, which has made other members frustrated with him in the past.

Also, an update regarding the new filter: It seems like new members can still change the topics of their own threads, just not those of others, unless they have over 200 edits.

@Ant. I seriously think we need a blog on calculations justifying their existence. 70 percent of users like Idazmi just dont know how the justification even works. On like pixelscaling, measuring sticks, basic principles of KE etc. Btw dont think he is a troll, but he is at the least stone walling. I say a warning is good enough for me. The issue is done and dusted as far as I read.

A warning seems fine. I would appreciate if some other staff member can handle it though.

We have lots of instruction pages regarding calculations. Check out our front page.

I updated the front page with roughly the same warning as in the first post here, regarding that you should not click on suspicious links.

@Ant Ask the older members who knew Fan ideally. Dargoo could comment but he wasnt around when Fan had his breakdown. Just as an example, not to be taken as 'lets not ask the newer members if Fan deserves to be unbanned!' Just saying the older members and those who knew Fan should probably have the most sway.

Half of the admins that Fan was staff with have either quit, been banned (suck it Blue), or just became inactive. Matt, Dragonmaster, Prom, Azzy etc etc should ideally be the judges. Still am fine it, I dont see any harm.

Okay. I personally don't think that he can cause any harm, that he deserves a chance, and that he is easy to ban if he acts out of line again.

Blue was a discusssion moderator and calc group member.

Code:
╠ÂY╠Âo╠Âu╠ ╠Âg╠Âu╠Ây╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âr╠Âe╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âg╠Âe╠Ât╠Ât╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âs╠Âe╠Âm╠Âa╠Ân╠Ât╠Âi╠Âc╠Âs╠Â
Point is, Fan is fine to me. Unbanning him one last time seems fair. Plus, if he goes nuts again. Just cite this RV. It is clearly his last chance.

TwistedLittleAngel said:
You must of got that confused with him being an Admin on the server itself. Terrible admin at that
No. I just consider all staff to be admins. It is just everyone above me is technically right that Blue was never an admin. Just a discussion mod and calc group (mostly a mod before he got banned since he quit doing calcs)

Enough derail. Lets talk about fan guys, pls? I shouldnt have brought it up, my derail. My fault.

No problem. I agree that we shouldn't derail.

"Twisted Little Angel" is an extremely obvious deviation of Twisted Little Raven, a banned user who iirc was affiliated with Bluedash

I have banned her for two hours as a precaution, someone can tell me if this was wrong or if an actual proper ban is required

Andytrenom said:
"Twisted Little Angel" is an extremely obvious deviation of Twisted Little Raven, a banned user who iirc was affiliated with Bluedash

I have banned her for two hours as a precaution, someone can tell me if this was wrong or if an actual proper ban is required
I have her on discord, I can just ask lol. But she doesnt like Bluedash. One of the reasons why I like her but beside the point lol.

Could be? Idk I can ask

I'm pretty sure she's an obvious sock of Twisted Little Raven/Dragon Adlia. And she was banned long before BlueDash and other people, but she was a Bleach who exaggerated the statistics and abilities often, as well as a LordAizenSama fan. She's also known for harassing people both on and off site. I'd say the ban is justified and could be expanded.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I'm pretty sure she's an obvious sock of Twisted Little Raven/Dragon Adlia. And she was banned long before BlueDash and other people, but she was a Bleach who exaggerated the statistics and abilities often. She's also known for harassing people both on and off site. I'd say the ban is justified and could be expanded.
Well her only contributions were in NNT and Bleach. Both verses she always liked but that is my last comment on the matter.

I don't think it's a sock of her, just a copycat troll. This doesn't change the ban, just pointing it out.

Okay. Noted. Let's return to the main topic please.

I don't know Fan of RPG. That's why I have refrained from commenting on the situation

Antvasima said:
So, any comments about this?
I already said my part:

Imho, people should get a second chance to improve. An infinite ban for one mistake is okay for certain situations, but if a person really wants to improve, then they should get a second chance. Plus, I don't see any harm. If he repeats the same mistakes again, we can always ban him for good this time.
I think only Matt was against giving him another chance?

Okay. Thank you. I would like to assure Matthew that FanofRPGs is only allowed to stay if he behaves himself.

Well, he was mentally ill at the time. He doesn't seem to be anymore.

She has been blocked, it's best not to take her bait. Just block/report the obvious trolls. Anymore than that is a waste of time and energy

Never heard of your original either. Not once has it been mentioned in the past 10 report threads I've followed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back