• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 53

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are either ignoring what you've been warned about or you entirely don't understand what you are being warned about. Still, those comments were unneeded and 2 recurrences after being warned is not a good at all.

@AKM Sama, this comment especially was very rude. And there is also this comment being innapropriate. Calling characters wank may not be ban worthy, but calling people wankers is banwagon material, or at least warning and ban if they ignore that warning. And same with laughing at people/deliberately mocking them and the warning he got.

But this isn't a discussion thread, I was just clarifying more context.

I think we agreed that calling people wankers wasn't actually banworthy on its own, though it can get a warning

I mean... He strikethroughed the last sentence as well. At least for that comment. L╠Âi╠Âk╠Âe╠Â.╠Â.╠Â.╠ ╠Âd╠Âo╠ ╠Ây╠Âo╠Âu╠ ╠Âk╠Ân╠Âo╠Âw╠ ╠Âh╠Âo╠Âw╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠Ât╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Âp╠Âe╠Âo╠Âp╠Âl╠Âe╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Âs╠Âu╠Âl╠Ât╠ ╠Âo╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠Âs╠ ╠Âu╠Âs╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âs╠Ât╠Âr╠Âi╠Âk╠Âe╠Ât╠Âh╠Âr╠Âo╠Âu╠Âg╠Âh╠Â?╠Â

It comes from multiple repeating insults towards multiple users and staff members. And we did give him a strict warning, but he flat out spat on that warning. It wasn't an instaban nor a permaban, but he needed a block regardless, but I'm fine if someone prefers to shorten it.

Regarding the troll, just a reminder to never click on suspicious links, especially not ones that you haven't first verified via the following page:

http://www.getlinkinfo.com/

I have also mentioned this in the front page and the first post of this thread, but it doesn't hurt to warn people again.

I would like to report ThePixelKirby for vandalism, by removing a match from Fifteen's page without approval. He removed the match on Fifteen's page without posting it on the Removal thread, and then seemingly would have removed it from Composite Human's page without approval if it wasn't locked, judging by his wording of his comment that he made on the removal thread. Not a single person replied to his comment (up until me) or agreed to the removal of the match, yet he had done so anyway. Whether or not the match is a stomp or not is another issue, because it should have gotten approval to remove it regardless of the status of it, especially since it was a staff member who added it to the pages after an official submission was made.

I'm going to add the match back to Fifteen's page now, since it wasn't supposed to be removed to begin with.

I'll post this publicly. I don't wish to get into the debate between you two, or at least, I wished I could avoid it, but I appear unable to do so.

Pixel has petitioned multiple times for the match to be removed on the premise it was a stomp, and it was indeed closed for being probably a stomp. This has been in the Removal Thread for sometime.

It is wrong Pixel removed it without saying he is, but it wasn't totally without warning when the man has been gunning it down for awhile and it seems Schnee agreed enough to lock it down. I won't comment on whether I believe it is or isn't, since it includes Fifteen, who is practically cursed at this point, and Composite Human, who is absolutely cursed.

This isn't rule violation worthy, it should have gone to a mod or otherwise directly and handled that way. Moving on.

Mr. Bambu is most likely correct.

It possibly being a stomp was not the only reason it was removed, and the grace had run out on the match several hours before it had been closed. I wasn't claiming it was without warning, I'm saying it was without authorization or proper procedure. The main reason I reported it was because i did not want to get into an editing war when I restored the match to the profile.

Now he's saying I was the guy who got banned for that comment on his DBZ revision...

Seems to just be a typical troll, gunning to trigger people. I'm supportive of a ban.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
This user.
Is a new account and the first thing he does is insult Sonic fans. He seems like a troll.
No, not a troll, just someone from Discord who's witness the same circlejerk of Sonicfans go on random servers and insult people because they don't think a cartoon hedgehog is Multiversal+

I'm dead serious when they have a Discord server where they talk shit about anyone who disagrees with their stastics on Sonic and go on threads to to conviently wank Sonic characters against anyone who opposes them.

I would appreciate further staff input.

Anyway, we can usually only keep track of and punish misbehaviour within this wiki, not outside of it, especially not without evidence.

@Hellblade3067 if what you are saying is true, it's not the best idea to come here to insult them. If they are truly that toxic then they will be banned only if they continue their behaviour here. Same can apply to you. Don't bring yourself down to their level.

He's actually not wrong about the existence of servers like that, but on that matter:

• It's not on the site. Toxicity isn't really something that can be forcibly changed, but having it quarantined in discord is better and more manageable than drama exploding on site
  • Being mean to people offsite isn't actually against the rules on its own, and is totally unenforceable. How are we supposed to know if someone texts someone else and calls someone a dick or something? Removing the outlet of another platform only puts problems here anyways
  • The discord server that got people banned had a lot more going on, and not everyone in it even was banned.
That being said, I don't think we should ban hellblade due to him not even being wrong and the stuff he's said not being particularly bad. His other contribs seem relatively notmal, so if he's able to not start strife with the sonic people on the site (or other problems) then he should be fine.

I agree with @Read this post and @Wokistan's points. From these points, I don't think @Hellblade3067 should be ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back