• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

My friend, what I said is just the truth. Do you criticize normal users when they comment because you have the authority to do so, but I know that I am more knowledgeable than you, and I apologize for my disrespect by leaving this aside.
I'm not abusing my authority, I'm pointing out unacceptable attitudes, and I advise you stop being so arrogant over your supposed "truth" and "knowledge."

You two can stop now. I will be deleting unnecessary comments. This is a very simple case. The user seems particularly disruptive and dismissive, to the point that it took a prospect of a 3 month ban to get him to apologize.

I maintain my gut feeling here that a 3 month ban is warranted. However, considering he is reconsidering now, I suppose we could be lenient and reduce it to a lesser punishment. Will leave it for the other staff.

3 month ban sounds good. It’s quite clear they’re being a bigot and pulling out fallacies from their dogmatic mindset, such as straight up calling someone an idiot and insinuating them to be incompetent, rather than counteracting with civilised reasoning. I’d consider that as rather trolling.

Iirc, they and Corin211 created the page together. Idk why they want it gone, and I’m unsure if it’s eligible for deletion just because the creator wants to. I can’t rollback the edit rn because I’m not logged in on fandom.

Anyway, it seems like Jozay sincerely apologised to Dereck03, and if I understood Dereck03 correctly, he said in private that he accepted the apology and thinks that a 1 month long block should be sufficient for Jozay and Mizuki.

@Dereck03

Is that correct?

Adding to the case, I noticed I was kicked from their Discord server despite being the one who cleared things up for them. Honestly, that just got me quite suspicious. Unless someone is going to explain why I was kicked then I’m revoking my leniency for supporting a month long block to a neutral stance.

Adding to the case, I noticed I was kicked from their Discord server despite being the one who cleared things up for them. Honestly, that just got me quite suspicious. Unless someone is going to explain why I was kicked then I’m revoking my leniency for supporting a month long block to a neutral stance.
Honestly my bad, i thought it was a one time thing like the whole akm sama plot where the group was deleted after we proved ourselves
And forgot your name was in Japanese
Sending invite back in Pm

Yeah so uh, @BasedNecoScaler69 did this
twice

While they're obviously the same and fake, it's still really not appreciated.

On top of that, I would like to point out that he just didn't learn anything since his original topic ban.
As during said topic ban, it was extended TWICE. Then after the topic ban actually ended he immediately started up with the same low quality Nasu CRTs that got him banned in the first place. https://vsbattles.com/threads/archetype-earth-1-a-thread.159111/
and continued doing so
Including what was basically a repost of the first thread
An attempt at a cosmology blog that originally had no scans.
An attempt at an upgrade that was majorly flawed, but wait, there's more.
Because he then attempted to take the same stuff from above, add more flawed logic, and try to get Nasuverse characters to 5-B.

In the last thread he was just overall really rude to people and staff that disagree with him. Including not counting Deagon's obvious disagreement until Deagon flat out said to add him to disagreement after Bambu called him out.
He also attempted to hide an upgrade. By claiming that only A+ NPs would scale to the new values with other NPs downscaling. Not mentioning that servants scale to 1/3rd A+ NP value. As I pointed out in the thread here
He also lies multiple times throughout the thread about a meteor, including it being a random meteor (which it isn't it's specifically Bennu). And about the meteor being amped when destroyed, which as I point out later, it is not. He very clearly misrepresents a statement about the meteor. He claims people are using mental gymnastics for disagreeing with him. Twice. And on Discord. And then finally, the "leaking the IP Address" when a staff member disagrees with him. As seen above.

I know he posted other CRTs for other verses, but I'll let supporters of those verses say if they were low quality like these Nasu threads instead of just assuming.

On top of that, I would like to point out that he just didn't learn anything since his original topic ban.
As during said topic ban, it was extended TWICE. Then after the topic ban actually ended he immediately started up with the same low quality Nasu CRTs that got him banned in the first place. https://vsbattles.com/threads/archetype-earth-1-a-thread.159111/
and continued doing so
Including what was basically a repost of the first thread
An attempt at a cosmology blog that originally had no scans.
An attempt at an upgrade that was majorly flawed, but wait, there's more.
Because he then attempted to take the same stuff from above, add more flawed logic, and try to get Nasuverse characters to 5-B.

In the last thread he was just overall really rude to people and staff that disagree with him. Including not counting Deagon's obvious disagreement until Deagon flat out said to add him to disagreement after Bambu called him out.
He also attempted to hide an upgrade. By claiming that only A+ NPs would scale to the new values with other NPs downscaling. Not mentioning that servants scale to 1/3rd A+ NP value. As I pointed out in the thread here
He also lies multiple times throughout the thread about a meteor, including it being a random meteor (which it isn't it's specifically Bennu). And about the meteor being amped when destroyed, which as I point out later, it is not. He very clearly misrepresents a statement about the meteor. He claims people are using mental gymnastics for disagreeing with him. Twice. And on Discord. And then finally, the "leaking the IP Address" when a staff member disagrees with him. As seen above.
1. lmao
2. self requesting threads to be closed so I can add more material isnt a sin
3. i didn't lie about anything, just because you don't agree with it doesn't suddenly make it flawed or untrue.
4 obviously im not going to mix well with holier than thou types who waste no time trying to insult my intelligence.
image.png

image.png

1. lmao
2. self requesting threads to be closed so I can add more material isnt a sin
3. i didn't lie about anything, just because you don't agree with it doesn't suddenly make it flawed or untrue.
4 obviously im not going to mix well with holier than thou types who waste no time trying to insult my intelligence.
  1. Not a defense
  2. Addresses one point I made, the High 6-A attempt had already been disagreed with in the first thread before you requested it be closed.
  3. You either lied or completely missed some information that disproved one of your entire points. Pick one
  4. Don't particularly care, still doesn't explain the other two staff members that you pretended to leak an IP address for and said was using mental gymnastics for disagreeing with you.
Not to mention this doesn't even come close to addressing even HALF of the things I pointed out in my report. Including you pretending to leak IP Addresses twice. Attempting to hide an upgrade. The overall spamming of the low quality threads, which is what you got banned for in the first place. Attempted vote manipulation.

1. Not a defense
yes it is + cope
  1. Addresses one point I made, the High 6-A attempt had already been disagreed with in the first thread before you requested it be closed.
wasn't voted upon by any staff + i already addressed it
  1. You either lied or completely missed some information that disproved one of your entire points. Pick one
i already addressed it on discord, but feel free to twist this!
  1. Don't particularly care, still doesn't explain the other two staff members that you pretended to leak an IP address for and said was using mental gymnastics for disagreeing with you.
come on, are we really making rvr reports over a copypasta? be serious.
Not to mention this doesn't even come close to addressing even HALF of the things I pointed out in my report. Including you pretending to leak IP Addresses twice. Attempting to hide an upgrade. The overall spamming of the low quality threads, which is what you got banned for in the first place. Attempted vote manipulation.
the upgrade was very clearly plastered on the op. half of those threads are threads that I requested closure for myself. also, waiting for a staff member to explicitly state their stance isnt "vote manipulation". Disagree with adding "vote manipulation" to the @BasedNecoScaler69 profile FRA.

Back