• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

im pretty sure it was not 1 month
Marshadow: I'd suggest a short ban and a topic ban extension (3-30 day ban, 30-60 day topic ban extension).
I think that extending Marshadow29's topic ban with 30 days and giving TheMonkeMan a 1 month ban should be enough. We get along quite well in One Piece threads, so he probably though that expressing himself like that was acceptable.
Literally everyone who commented on it agreed with a 30 day extension.

Stop trying to pull this sort of thing every single time.

I think that a compromise solution of 30 days seems to be a greater consensus here, although I personally find it a bit too harsh.

Reporting @Veronica for breaking one of the rules imposed on DB and her attempts twice in a row in the same month

link rule

her first attempt, she has already been warned by @LephyrTheRevanchist when trying to revive the subject

Second attempt with same arguments and different titles
She also went to other threads and spammed in order to get attention to her own.

I deleted one of those comments here
But even on the DB discussion thread she has spammed her views over and over
A topic ban seems reasonable then.
Requesting this be brought up again due to some newer information.

As you can see here this they're still trying to push a repeatedly rejected narrative of Goku not retaining his god power as truth despite knowing this topic has been repeatedly rejected (them being the OP themselves) and even has a discussion rule.

This has obviously been done out of spite as noted by someone else here and the thread got closed by Maverick due to this. While on this own it's not worth much I believe this should strengthen the reason for a topic ban.

Requesting this be brought up again due to some newer information.

As you can see here this they're still trying to push a repeatedly rejected narrative of Goku not retaining his god power as truth despite knowing this topic has been repeatedly rejected (them being the OP themselves) and even has a discussion rule.

This has obviously been done out of spite as noted by someone else here and the thread got closed by Maverick due to this. While on this own it's not worth much I believe this should strengthen the reason for a topic ban.
and has been bringing it up on the db discussion thread over and over again

Okay. A topic ban seems fine then, as I mentioned earlier.

For how long should it last, and is one of our administrators or thread moderators willing to apply it please?

Okay. Is somebody willing to give them an official topic ban message then?

I've left an instruction. Let me know if there's more issues.

It's unfortunately quite difficult to draw the line regarding what level of graphic imagery in forum posts is okay - our rules generally outline avoiding "extreme, shocking, or offensive" images, but where an image crosses over into this range isn't perfectly clear.

However, considering the age range that we permit to access this site (and the forum with it), along with the lack of content warning, I would judge that image to be too far. I'll be removing it, and notifying the person who posted it, but I very highly doubt it was intended as anything malicious.

I only just happened to notice this but...

This dude I remember previously claimed to be DarthSpiderr's friend. But what I fiind really odd is that Darth would somehow allow Spiderr VERGIL unfettered access to his imgur to the point where he just pops up with DeepL imgur scans. Something does not add up.

I would like staff members to investigate this.

Last edited:

This dude I remember previously claimed to be DarthSpiderr's friend. But what I fiind really odd is that Darth would somehow allow Spiderr unfettered access to his imgur to the point where he just pops up with DeepL imgur scans. Something does not add up.

Vergil*

I've also suspected that he might be a sock.

In the OPM discussion thread, DarthSpiderr told DbzDB2 to get a job. Over a year later, Vergil says he's told Dbz this before, but I can't find any conversation of the sort between the Vergil account and Dbz.

I didn't bring this up prior because it didn't seem like enough evidence (for all I know, he's referencing a deleted or private post), and I could genuinely be wrong.

Edit: Also, here's another instance of what KLOL was talking about. Idk how account sharing on imgur works, though, so I don't have an opinion on this part.

Last edited:

This dude I remember previously claimed to be DarthSpiderr's friend. But what I fiind really odd is that Darth would somehow allow Spiderr VERGIL unfettered access to his imgur to the point where he just pops up with DeepL imgur scans. Something does not add up.

That post by Cyber_VERGIL on the forum was posted on June 7th, at 16:03.

That image was uploaded to DarthSpiderr's imgur on June 7th, at 16:03.

It definitely looks suspicious.

Unless I'm not aware of some Hulk CRT, his page got vandalized. Trying to revert the edits right now.
If there's a case where someone has made multiple edits like that in a row, it's best left to a staff member to fix as I could have clicked rollback to undo them all at once. Can't do that now once other changes have been made.

Back