• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Reeee.

So looking at it now, It'll probably be like:

All those early Genos level characters will be MHS

All those comparable or superior to hydrated DSK will be MHS+, examples being G4 Genos

All those vastly superior to him will be "At least MHS+" like dragons for instance or heroes like Tatsumaki or Nuclear Ronin as they could blitz the likes of Half Monster Garou who is superior to Hydrated DSK.

Reeee.

So looking at it now, It'll probably be like:

All those early Genos level characters will be MHS

All those comparable or superior to hydrated DSK will be MHS+, examples being G4 Genos

All those vastly superior to him will be "At least MHS+" like dragons for instance or heroes like Tatsumaki or Nuclear Ronin as they could blitz the likes of Half Monster Garou who is superior to Hydrated DSK.
Nuclear Ronin — it is Atomic Samurai?

Because he hasn't fully transformed when the feat is performed. His fully hydrated form is the form with the fish head, not the clown face.

What if it was 75% wet?
I dunno, but all we know is that he wasn't fully wet.

And I thought that Tatsumaki has Sub-Relativistic through the fact that she easily and often reacts to the rays of Psycos, which are very close to Sub-Relativistic.
We considered that, but it was rejected as it's not like she dodge them extremely casually that we can just upscale her.

Sonic reacted with difficulty to the jerk of the "semi-wet" King. And then he could keep up with the wet king. It is unlikely that he became 2 times faster or fast enough to be MXS+.

I'm pretty sure we didn't consider him to be 2 times faster. The result of the feat simply needs to be within 1.5x to the next tier in order to upscale.

Yes, the calculation is very wrong, but it also makes no difference, literally no one climbs to MHS + because of PPP and that will not change anything in the profiles, that of PPP was just a support for your MHS +.

You're on a crusade to downgrade the speed of the higher tiers?
Not true.

By the way, it annoys me that 0.001 m/s was used in the calculation with rain. In the anime, raindrops travel about 2 or 3 times their diameter per second. Considering that the raindrops have a diameter of 0.6 centimeters, this will significantly reduce the results. Considering that the statics of rain became known through the anime, it would be logical to take the timeframe from the anime.

I love OPM and that is why I don't want exaggerated speeds in the profiles.

By the way, don't you think that level 9-A characters are not justified? I mean, that cop might have died of a punch or was in critical condition. Do you really think that his punch can deliver about the same amount of energy as he received when he was punched? I think it's just "Durability: At Most Small Building (Not applicable in battle)". And no hero can scale to AP through this.

I don’t see why that wouldn’t be usable in a versus match. If he can survive a 9-A hit, 9-C - 9-B stuff wouldn’t do much to him.

It shouldn’t scale to AP though.

The anime scene is completely different from the manga scene, so it’s useless to mention that. The snail thing is accepted on the site and used for calculations like this, so unless you change the site rule, it will still be valid.

I remember a sentence saying that GOD is 11D
The god that show up at the end of this chapter seem easily 5D or higher to me

I'm getting into the topic suddenly but seriously you guys have been talking for over a year . I think you talked about all the topics on the site ;?

I don’t see why that wouldn’t be usable in a versus match. If he can survive a 9-A hit, 9-C - 9-B stuff wouldn’t do much to him.
What I mean by the VSB is that by durability, what kind of blows a character can withstand and still be capable of / not suffer very high losses. For example, Luke Cage tanked explosion town level. But his profile states that this is not applicable in battle

It shouldn’t scale to AP though.

I agree. It's just durability.

The anime scene is completely different from the manga scene, so it’s useless to mention that. The snail thing is accepted on the site and used for calculations like this, so unless you change the site rule, it will still be valid.
What do you mean? The raindrop scenes in slow mo in the anime are exactly the same. If not for the anime, then most likely we would not even know that they were slow-motion. And where did you get the idea that they are absolutely frozen?

It should also be said that snails can move at a speed of more than 1 cm per second. A huge number of blogs use exactly 1 cm/s for the speed of the snail, so as not to wank. Atomic Slash, for example.

What do you mean? The raindrop scenes in slow mo in the anime are exactly the same. If not for the anime, then most likely we would not even know that they were slow-motion. And where did you get the idea that they are absolutely frozen?

It should also be said that snails can move at a speed of more than 1 cm per second. A huge number of blogs use exactly 1 cm/s for the speed of the snail, so as not to wank. Atomic Slash, for example.
I want to say that the anime is different, both by the angle, since in the manga, DSK comes from the diagonal, in the anime it comes from the vertical, besides of course, from the things of the drop.
In the manga we are shown the place where DSK came from, where he leaves a trail and the stones that jump from his foot, are also in the air and the drops completely frozen and DSK with traces of movement.

Atomic Slash doesn't use the snail method, I don't know why he quoted it

I want to say that the anime is different, both by the angle, since in the manga, DSK comes from the diagonal, in the anime it comes from the vertical, besides of course, from the things of the drop.
In the manga we are shown the place where DSK came from, where he leaves a trail and the stones that jump from his foot, are also in the air and the drops completely frozen and DSK with traces of movement.
These are not significant differences. The timeframe is still better to take from the anime. If it were not for the anime, then we would not know that in the manga the drops were static, because the drops were only one frame drawn separately.

These are not significant differences. The timeframe is still better to take from the anime. If it were not for the anime, then we would not know that in the manga the drops were static, because the drops were only one frame drawn separately.
No, I didn't even use anime for that, why the hell are you quoting it as if it were something?
Again, the anime is different from the manga and we use it as different here on the website, incidentally, I mentioned a few things that show why the snail was used in the feat.

Back