• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General OPM Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On another note, I'm realising that possibly 7-B makes zero sense.

The same statement would apply to Elder Centipede, who is on par with S-Class. In fact, Blast's fight with EC being shown also retcons the whole situation.
So is that being withdrawn?

I seem to recall that in the last thread about Garou, the idea of listing his feat as Awakening Breath was rejected since there’s no evidence for it.
I'm not listing stomping Bomb as Awakened Breath, because it literally isn't (he only copied AB after Bomb used it). I'm saying his use of Awakened Breath makes him stronger than when he curbstomped Bomb.

Maybe someone else has some evidence, but I think it should be.

Also, it makes the tiering very ugly and cluttered, so good riddance to an extent.
I mean EC was noted to be smaller and therefore weaker back then and Blast wasn't really that strong with his reality warping powers

I'm not listing stomping Bomb as Awakened Breath, because it literally isn't (he only copied AB after Bomb used it). I'm saying his use of Awakened Breath makes him stronger than when he curbstomped Bomb.
I was referring to the Mountain level feat, not him stomping Bomb.

Then I don't know how to treat this.

We may as well not even scale AB Bang if that's the case.

Aside from weaker BS copies harming Genos and recoil, do we have any evidence that Atomic Samurai's durability is Large Town level?

Also, would Atomic scale above Nichirin?

Edit: Never mind. The calc is unusable according to the comments, and it has the same problem as Hammerhead's calculation.

Last edited:
Aside from weaker BS copies harming Genos and recoil, do we have any evidence that Atomic Samurai's durability is Large Town level?
I don’t have the scan on me, but he took a punch to the face from a Black Sperm on the surface, although it did make his nose bleed. That’s his only real durability feat afaik.

I seem to recall that in the last thread about Garou, the idea of listing his feat as Awakening Breath was rejected since there’s no evidence for it.
I think we should just do what we did at first: "At least X, up to 6-A with Reactive Evolution"

Then FF, PS and AB would be like: "Fought Post Darkshine Garou, who at the time, grew strong enough to perform this feat"

Also, would Atomic scale above Nichirin?

Edit: Never mind. The calc is unusable according to the comments, and it has the same problem as Hammerhead's calculation.
His physical strength should be >>>Iaian's since he could cut Rhino Wrestler horn with ease while Iaian struggled to even dent it

Also Atomic turned a monster into meat with just a toothpick so his strength isn't directly reliant on his sword.

Last edited:
No idea if this Nyan feat can be calculated or not:
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzE4NzMwNTY3NzAlMkY5MTcyNzY2NzA4NDE0NzUxMjIlMkY4LnBuZw==

He easily dodges the missiles and moves as the explosions behind him go off

Anyway, is any of you guys working on the sandboxes? If not I can start making the speed one, though I'm not that good at it.

As for other feats worth looking into:
Evil Eye pulled out from the ground and lifted 2 large buildings, it's listed as Class M on his profile but there is no calc for it:
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzg0NDEzMjg3MDAlMkYxMDYzNDc2MjgwODc3NjU0MDQ2JTJGSW1hZ2UxNy5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzc3NTc2NzM0NzIlMkYxMDYzNDc2Mjk3MjA2MDkxODE3JTJGSW1hZ2UxOC5wbmc=

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzY5MjcxODQ5NDYlMkYxMDYzNDc2MzExMTg1NzAyOTUzJTJGSW1hZ2UxOS5wbmc=

He also made a tornado while fighting Tatsumaki, it was calculated but one of the commenters said it was a lowball and it could be higher:
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDM0NDA5NTEzNDYlMkYxMDYzNDc2NDg2NzgwMjIzNTM4JTJGSW1hZ2UzNC5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDI4NDk1NTg1NTglMkYxMDYzNDc2NDk2MjU5MzU4ODYyJTJGSW1hZ2UzNS5wbmc=

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzk3Mjg5OTIyNzYlMkYxMDYzNDc2NTU5MzkyMDM0OTEyJTJGSW1hZ2U0MC5wbmc=

Sorry, I've been a bit busy. If you want to start working on the speed one, I can start putting the AP one together tomorrow.

Sorry, I've been a bit busy. If you want to start working on the speed one, I can start putting the AP one together tomorrow.
I'll see what I can do.

Post-Superfight Genos and those who scale to him are MHS. And I guess Homeless Emperor is MHS+ for keeping up with a weakened Tatsumaki with his energy balls? It's not really clear to me yet which calcs are we using now

I've been working on the AP one since yesterday.

As for HE, I'm pretty sure Tats was just superior to BS and Fubuki at that point.

Fair, so:
Mach 200 for Homeless Emperor and basically all the participants of the surface fight, bearing a few exceptions that scale higher or lower from that value

Mach 7278 for Tatsumaki, Psykorochi and MA Genos.

While Gums could surprise Genos with an attack from behind, he had basically depleted most of his energy at that point.

I don't think we should scale Bomb to the Garou that fought Bang, or Bomb should get an at most since he wasn't one-shot. Garou significantly bloodied many different parts of Bomb's face, practically immobilised him, and broke his leg with a normal punch (not some technique that bypasses durability).
To clear things up, the logic there is that Garou, before using Awakening breath, was able to withstand a hit from awakening breath bang at the very start of the fight, which means base forms only downscale from awakening breath, and base bang is ≈ bomb
But also, moments before the leg was broken, bomb was still capable of trading a blow equally with Garou, so he should still have comparable AP. An at most rating is objectively the only thing that fits, since not scaling at all completely discredits the fact that they were literally able to somewhat match eachother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back