• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Uncontroversial Nasuverse Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingNanaya

He/Him
Just noticed that Akiha was missing a few abilities that I think are fairly important. First being energy manipulation and projection based on this move, this move, and this move. Second, a range increase from standard melee range to extended melee range, based on her 5A, 5B, 2A, 2B, and 4C (using fighting game notation so I don't get confused). In addition to this, I also want to upgrade her range with Origami from several meters to tens of meters based on this move. Also, for her AP justification, she has this:
Inverted completely and reached full power. Stated to likely exceed a rampaging Arcueid no longer restricting her blood lust and would be significantly superior to her suppressed Melty Blood self
Would it be fine to have her lifting strength be raised to at least Class 5? Also, I'm not sure, but I think this should be enough for Aura:
I enter the hallway.
Even on the second floor the red hair fills the air―― They're like live blood vessels.
Origami: Akiha's "caging hair", which generates a cursed field of "plundering" that allows her to drain the life energy and heat of anything in her field of vision.
I was so fast that I disappeared from Akiha's vision in an instant.
If I didn't do that, there was no way I could have escaped that fiery aura.
In that dream, Akiha plundered SHIKI's body with just her stare.
My headache increases.
It feels like my head's going to split in two and grow wings.
The burning red aura flows out from the classroom door.
She is transforming the entire air into pure vermillion and comes out into the hallway after me.
The stairs are a long way behind me.
No matter how fast I run, Akiha will simply seize my back with her fiery aura.
But if I run into another classroom, I'll just be a caged rat.
I jump back. The air around me turns to that fiery aura and wraps around my arms and legs.
Her power works proportionally to the clearness of her vision.
Because we're in a building in the middle of the night, her fiery aura is slow in catching me.
If it was daytime, her vision and the fiery aura would probably be the same speed.
If that was the case, I wouldn't be able to kill that aura fast enough.
The pale hallway now shows no trace of the fiery aura.
Akiha's hair is still red, but the mirage that burdened her is long gone.
I slice through both the wall and the fiery aura around her.
In addition, she should also have NPI, for a statement on her profile
People who can see spiritual objects will see her hair, now red, wrapped up around her victims, slowly draining their life force and burning at their skin.
I think that's all. Nothing more that I believe needs to be added

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

so the proposed changes are
1) Energy manip
2) Extended range
3) Lifting Class upgrade (Class 5) (actually not sure)
4) Soul based NPI

hmm seems fine so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back