• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I only just happened to notice this but...

This dude I remember previously claimed to be DarthSpiderr's friend. But what I fiind really odd is that Darth would somehow allow Spiderr VERGIL unfettered access to his imgur to the point where he just pops up with DeepL imgur scans. Something does not add up.

I would like staff members to investigate this.
Our forum doesn't automatically notice anything wrong at least.

I only just happened to notice this but...

This dude I remember previously claimed to be DarthSpiderr's friend. But what I fiind really odd is that Darth would somehow allow Spiderr VERGIL unfettered access to his imgur to the point where he just pops up with DeepL imgur scans. Something does not add up.

I would like staff members to investigate this.
I’ve had my suspicions about this as well, although a while ago, I asked AKM to see if their IPs matched, and they don’t.

I’ve had my suspicions about this as well, although a while ago, I asked AKM to see if their IPs matched, and they don’t.
I mean, IPs not matching doesn't exactly debunk them being socks completely, one could always look for their pattern of talking, behavior patterns, topics of interest and what have you.

So I would suggest some more digging be done.

I mean, IPs not matching doesn't exactly debunk them being socks completely, one could always look for their pattern of talking, behavior patterns, topics of interest and what have you.

So I would suggest some more digging be done.
I did a little more digging.

A couple of DarthSpiderr's imgur uploads have Russian titles.

The scans for one of Cyber_VERGIL's OPM calcs has Russian scans and a Russian title when you look at the name of the image uploaded.

Both users have uploaded plenty of scans for their calcs with Russian titles.

Last edited:
Yeah, it all looks fishy and I think it's most likely that Cyber Vergil is a sock of DarthSpiderr.
In case there is any further doubt, here we have the similarity of their calc blogs...:

UnJO8ba.png

0ZFeht9.png

Same opening wording. Same kind of font in the pixelscaling.

Okay, and has he returned to our forum?

Technically, he and Cyber_VERGIL might just be collaborating close friends.
That doesn't explain how he whipped out a brand new imgur scan at the same time as he commented on the forum, nor how his speaking patterns, verses of interest and way of speaking also line up with those of Darth's (Including his weird inside knowledge of DarthSpiderr and going out of his way to defend him).

Okay, and has he returned to our forum?

Technically, he and Cyber_VERGIL might just be collaborating close friends.
Close friends who use the same imgur account, both upload Russian images, use the same formatting for their pixelscaling, and use the same formatting for their calcs even down to the way they write them?

And Cyber_VERGIL joined the wiki during the time when DarthSpiderr was banned.

Both of them also happen to be fans of One-Punch Man, Spider-Man and Atomic Heart.

It seems very likely they are the same user.

I think both accounts should be permabanned. Honestly the borderline transphobic comment DarthSpiderr was banned for was quite bad. DarthSpiderr has also made multiple socks even those he claimed to not care about being banned, which is self contradictory. Also, making a sock to get around a ban is generally good reason to extend a ban to permanent; especially if a permaban is already applied and/or on table.

Last edited:
I think both accounts should be permabanned. Honestly the borderline transphobic comment Spinorr was banned for was quite bad. Spinorr has also made multiple socks even those he claimed to not care about being banned, which is self contradictory. Also, making a sock to get around a ban is generally good reason to extend a ban to permanent; especially if a permaban is already applied and/or on table.
not spinorr, that's another person.

That post by Cyber_VERGIL on the forum was posted on June 7th, at 16:03.

That image was uploaded to DarthSpiderr's imgur on June 7th, at 16:03.

It definitely looks suspicious.
This is more than suspicious, this is absolute positive proof that it's the same person. There's no reasonable circumstance that requires Spider to post to imgur on Vergil's behalf. This, combined with the other supporting evidence, is more than enough to conclude its the same person.

I'm inclined to agree with Damage. I would normally be able to say that one or two points could be passed off as a coincidence, but even alone, the fact that they use the same Imgur account is quite damning. That combined with everything else leaves no reasonable room for doubt.

I would advocate for a perma-ban for both accounts, as we would usually apply in sockpuppet cases.

Looked into this guy a few months ago and felt similarly, the way he would leave messages on Spiderr's profile and would hold a grudge over his supposed friend's ban in a Discord chat was too suspicious to not pick up on.

I'm supportive of this ban, of course.

I would be in favor of extending a ban to permanent based on sockpuppeting, yes. I disagree that hateful speech should be a permanent ban from the get-go, however. It is a serious matter and one possessing of a seriously slippery slope.

Back