• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay I can understand why you guys don't think he scales to Garou or FTL

But what speed is he then? Because, if it's anything in the range of Massively Hypersonic+, him even being able to hit Garou makes no sense.

My guess was just that he could get up to FTL in short burst or with certain techniques.

We might just have to calculate it. Idk.
Looks like he just held the helicopter hostages and they allowed themselves to be bit. But I suppose outpacing them and grabbing the chopper in the first place is evidence to scale the speed.

I've got to say, I really hope there's a good reason why Metal Bat is several hundred times more powerful here than he was against Hero Hunter Garou. He's taken far fewer hits over a relatively short time period, whereas back then we had more fights and more build up to Metal Bat being able to fracture buildings and whatnot.

If he just gets the power-up because of "fighting spirit" and there's no further elaboration, Metal Bat went from being weaker than guys like Gums and base Fuhrer (at max fighting spirit), to someone who can parry dozens of titanic fists, fists which can fracture cities and then rock them like a cowboy on a rodeo bull because... well, 10,000 BS clones (a tiny fraction) punched him and SC ran into him

The Chinese translation just reached the Metal Bat part and all he said is that thanks to Sage Centipede beating the crap out of him his fighting spirit increased. So yeah seems like the beating Sage Centipede gave really did increase his power to the lvl of Above Dragons.

I've got to say, I really hope there's a good reason why Metal Bat is several hundred times more powerful here than he was against Hero Hunter Garou. He's taken far fewer hits over a relatively short time period, whereas back then we had more fights and more build up to Metal Bat being able to fracture buildings and whatnot.

If he just gets the power-up because of "fighting spirit" and there's no further elaboration, Metal Bat went from being weaker than guys like Gums and base Fuhrer (at max fighting spirit), to someone who can parry dozens of titanic fists, fists which can fracture cities and then rock them like a cowboy on a rodeo bull because... well, 10,000 BS clones (a tiny fraction) punched him and SC ran into him
Fighting spirit, he's been getting strongest passively in the background.

Oh right also that panel Magmag asked about it seems like based on the Chinese translation Sage Centipede said did they really think by working together they can defeat his combination attack (The spinning move) which uses all 6666 legs. So it seems like the spinning attack is Sage Centipede using his full body.

Oh right also that panel Magmag asked about it seems like based on the Chinese translation Sage Centipede said did they really think by working together they can defeat his combination attack (The spinning move) which uses all 6666 legs. So it seems like the spinning attack is Sage Centipede using his full body.
That should bring some great results, new length and weight and with atleast good speeds.

So more Chinese translation is out and the narration says Metal Bat is still much weaker than Garou. But due to the nature of their attacks being similar it seems like Garou somehow resonated and amplified Metal Bat’s attack. So Metal Bat is this strong because somehow Garou is resonating and amping him. This resonance also amped Garou’s own power.

So more Chinese translation is out and the narration says Metal Bat is still much weaker than Garou. But due to the nature of their attacks being similar it seems like Garou somehow resonated and amplified Metal Bat’s attack. So Metal Bat is this strong because somehow Garou is resonating and amping him. This resonance also amped Garou’s own power.
Soul resonance

Also weakness for the centipede monsters. Without their regeneration core in their body they can’t regenerate. You can detect where the core is at because the place where the core is at would release some kind of gas when they regenerate. And according to Garou, Orochi has something similar to the regeneration core.

So basically... if Garou never stopped Metal Bat... he would've killed Elder Centipede right?

Though it seems like Metal Bats strength increases rises depending on his opponent. He grew this strong at such a fast rate due to how powerful SC, is that right?
As I said here, Metal Bat's strength might increase depending on his opponent. He doesn't grow as strong against Elder Centipede or Human Garou because they weren't as strong as Sage Centipede. And the limits of Metal Bat's Fighting Spirit has never been shown, all we know is that he most likely would've killed Garou had his sister not appeared.

Metal Bat being capable of rising to this level of power doesn't seem wrong. Note: I can easily take DBS scaling, so maybe I'm not the best judge here. But I don't remember anything that suggest that Metal Bat's power couldn't rise to be this high.

Throwing these rocks into the air should yield something cool
t55PL7h.png

Then MB attack potency clearly stronger than Garou,since he is able to cut SC's antena

How did MB even survive the hits to get Fighting Spirit?

Even Garou one-shot RR, and Fuhrer annihilated TTM.
According to narration it’s due to Garou somehow resonating with Metal Bat which amplified his power tremendously. Don’t ask me how that works. But it seems like Metal Bat’s normal fighting spirit wouldn’t amp him this much if Garou’s not here.

Back