• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Reporting @MaxLevel_King for his behaviour here & here because he doesn't know what's is sarcasm means.

He is been pissed against me just because his copy paste thread got rejected here.

Previous threads

His arguments were already debunked in these previous threads

Anyway atleast he should get a warning to how to behave him in community instead calling others clowns and fools.

I'm not here to ask for any sort of ban against this person, but could someone check @EldemadeDityjon on his behaviour. While it's in the nature of debating for arguments to get combative, the guy has been extremely condescending, passive-aggressive, and has gone out of his way to call me dishonest. I take issue with that, so I brought the issue here.

Thread in Question: https://vsbattles.com/threads/venuzdonoa-downgrade-improved-argument.148080/
Reporting @MaxLevel_King for his behaviour here & here because he doesn't know what's is sarcasm means.

He is been pissed against me just because his copy paste thread got rejected here.

Previous threads

His arguments were already debunked in these previous threads

Anyway atleast he should get a warning to how to behave him in community instead calling others clowns and fools.
Can other staff members help to evaluate this please?

Can other staff members help to evaluate this please?
Crab kinda did that already
the solution is to cut the baby in half
1eaG5ua.png

Maxlevel King just sounds fairly annoying at worst and otherwise posting some stuff Dereck said has been repeated attempts for years with little to nothing new, but otherwise he doesn't sound like he's trying to do anything destructive. I agree EldemadeDityjon was more or less provoking him however.

Also, WeeklyBattles at the very least deserves the right to be defending himself regarding that topic. Of course he may need to be calm as he does, but even so. I still think it is far too soon to propose such an excessive action.

This part of my reply seems to have been completely forgotten in the excitement.
I think it's a bit harsh to instantly ban, even given his unsavory track record.
Banning is one option, another is to simply help him moderate how much he uses this site or how seriously he takes it.
If they take vs matches so seriously that they're willing to argue for days about how a match isn't fair then a thread ban is probably better than just stopping him from using the site all together.
This "addiction" is not like someone hooked on drugs, the difference between that is that quitting drugs all together is necessary and overall the better option. Here you could just get on the site for a short period of time, log off, and go about your business.

This is ignoring the fact that you're clearly intentionally egging him on.
Well I did Ignored him first you can still check his replies in the thread he started acting like this. I did called him a lier in the Downgrade thread because He was sending scans by removing the important parts & making things up just so it fits his wording. Feel free to check the scans he sent.

Even @ImmortalDread pointed out @MaxLevel_King removing the lines from orginal scans to fit his wording.
Here is the thread & trying to make others to believe he was posting real ones.

You can check above link he himself admitted what he did.
Also, calling someone a clown ain't a report worthy offense in any capacity.
If it's OK then fin. But he still needs to calm down.

@EldemadeDityjon you’re not in the right here when you’re antagonizing Max in the entire thread, and need I remind you that this isn’t the first time you’ve been reported here, so you should be careful on what you’re doing in these threads as it will lead to a ban if you keep this behavior up.
Feel free to drop the part where I did that? Calling him as lier with proof is antagonizing him? Then I don't know what to call people who lies. Do you have any other words for them.
Even @ImmortalDread pointed out @MaxLevel_King removing the lines from orginal scans to fit his wording.
Here is the thread & trying to make others to believe he was posting real ones.

I have proof. I wasn't calling him a lier for no reason. He openly admitted he removed the lines he didn't liked & i already posted real scans having very important parts.

Feel free to drop the part where I did that? Calling him as lier with proof is antagonizing him? Then I don't know what to call people who lies. Do you have any other words for them.

I have proof. I wasn't calling him a lier for no reason. He openly admitted he removed the lines he didn't liked & i already posted real scans having very important parts.
No. You're twisting my words yet again. I said that I took the scan directly from the chapter itself, so if I didn't remove any lines (ie the majority of the chapter), then I would be posting the entire chapter itself. I even gave a link to the chapters I used. The lines I "removed" didn't refute my claim either.

Also, since the scans I used weren't obvious enough, I edited in another scan to my main post on the CRT. Read "Edit 2:"

@EldemadeDityjon You barely provided any proof especially with the link you posted here that he was lying, all you said was that he was lying to which he replies by posting the text alongside links to the full chapter, which I don't really see any evidence that he took the scans out of context from that point on. Also did you read what he said? He literally said this after "removing lines I don't like".

The lines I post are relevant to the point I'm making.

Removing some text to get to your point isn't being dishonest, especially when he literally posted links to the chapters where he got his text from in the first place, and looking through the rest of the thread I don't see any actual proof from you that he was taking stuff out of context as you and Dread didn't provide the full text that would debunk his point on the silver sea.

Also last reminder, you have been reported more than once in this thread, if you double down on your behavior and try to derail the thread with baseless accusations it will end in a ban as you've ignored numerous warnings, is that clear?

L@EldemadeDityjon You barely provided any proof especially with the link you posted here that he was lying, all you said was that he was lying to which he replies by posting the text alongside links to the full chapter, which I don't really see any evidence that he took the scans out of context from that point on. Also did you read what he said? He literally said this after "removing lines I don't like".

Removing some text to get to your point isn't being dishonest, especially when he literally posted links to the chapters where he got his text from in the first place, and looking through the rest of the thread I don't see any actual proof from you that he was taking stuff out of context as you and Dread didn't provide the full text that would debunk his point on the silver sea.
As always you starts ignoring & got no proof but only excuses to blame me. I asked you show me where I antagonized him. I didn't said Dread posted scans . I said dread also points out @MaxLevel_King admitting him removing important lines . Stop twisting my words.

We didn't provided scans ? Really

Yeah sure sure

I didn't send the scans?

Links are fake I guess only I am dreaming about sending the scans.

Also last reminder, you have been reported more than once in this thread, if you double down on your behavior and try to derail the thread with baseless accusations it will end in a ban as you've ignored numerous warnings, is that clear?
Reported by who exactly? Of course only you. Also its funny because how @Agnaa & others staffs evaluated it wasn't even major issue. You just wants me to gets banned for your personal issues or something?

Just because In the past you reported me to RVR & now I shouldn't report others because of that ? What type of rule is this? Where it is stated i shouldn't report others?

If this is how RVR works fine. Let's @Antvasima & others staff tell me that just because you reported me in the past so i don't have right to report others for their behaviour.

Last edited:
@EldemadeDityjon You barely provided any proof especially with the link you posted here that he was lying, all you said was that he was lying to which he replies by posting the text alongside links to the full chapter, which I don't really see any evidence that he took the scans out of context from that point on. Also did you read what he said? He literally said this after "removing lines I don't like".

Removing lines just to make headcanons which doesn't exists in novels is still a lie. Doesn't change the fact if he did that to support for his evidence.

Last edited:
I'm not going to clog up this thread by getting into an argument with this guy here. He will not stop trying to find ways to call me a liar or say that I admitted to removing lines that I dislike (which is the exact opposite of what I said, now he just lacks reading comprehension entirely). He also keeps using @ImmortalDread agreeing with him as some type of infalliable proof that I'm actually being dishonest and omitting context from the story.

Regardless, the only thing I have left to say regarding this matter is that the links aren't fake. Feel free to confirm whether they're fake or not yourselves. As @EldemadeDityjon has been going out of his way to claim that they're fake, if they're real (they are), then it should immediately become apparent how dishonest this guy has been throughout the entire situation. I then shouldn't need to continue explaining myself.

@EldemadeDityjon Did you not pay any attention to what the staff has said to you in this thread about your behavior in this thread? Or do I need to spell it out to you? Drop the attitude or you’re going to get far more than a warning.

I don’t see any scans posted from you on this link so idk what this is supposed to prove here.

So you posted one line with no link to the chapter, I wouldn’t consider that full evidence unless the full context is provided.

Me, KLOL and Planck all warned you in the past. Especially when you started accusing me of sockpuppeting Everything12 because of the fact we disagreed with MG having plot manipulation. Do not try to tell me you’re in the clear when you’re walking a very thin line there.

Also no I didn’t say that you aren’t allowed to report just because you were reported, I’m telling you to watch what you’re saying as staff are calling out your behavior in the thread when you already have several warnings in the past.

Also stop double posting, you’re clogging up the thread for no reason.

I’ve already said my share of this discussion, not gonna clog this thread up any further than I already have with this discussion.

Regardless, the only thing I have left to say regarding this matter is that the links aren't fake. Feel free to confirm whether they're fake or not yourselves. As @EldemadeDityjon has been going out of his way to claim that they're fake, if they're real (they are), then it should immediately become apparent how dishonest this guy has been throughout the entire situation. I then shouldn't need to continue explaining myself.
Show me where I claimed Links are fake ?

I said you removed important lines and made few headcanon. Don't twist my words
I don’t see any scans posted from you on this link so idk what this is supposed to prove here.
That proves @MaxLevel_King was making claims which aren't true.
So you posted one line with no link to the chapter, I wouldn’t consider that full evidence unless the full context is provided.
Full evidence?

He claimed Vortex existed in Eve Zenio
But it wasn't existed in that world my scans shows it was created by a character it didn't Existed in that first place which is a clear cut lie made by @MaxLevel_King removing that line. I have already mentioned that numerous times in the thread. You kept on Ignoring.
Me, KLOL and Planck all warned you in the past. Especially when you started accusing me of sockpuppeting Everything12 because of the fact we disagreed with MG having plot manipulation. Do not try to tell me you’re in the clear when you’re walking a very thin line there.
It's funny because even other Staffs said it wasn't an issue Until if I seriously accused you and you did tried to count Everything12 vote in that thread & it is still there and your comments still exists. Don't try to act like you didn't forcibly tried to count Everything12 vote for your own.

Anyway this should be reported to human resources not to discuss here. For you misusing your staff position. I guess I won't be bothered to reply to this..

Last edited:
Him warning you about your attitude isn't "misusing" his staff position, nor is telling you to back down with egregious accusations. It may come as a surprise to you but most of the staff here aren't plotting your ban or whatever you think seems to be going through our heads. He gave you a warning about your behavior, that is all.

I won't say more on this topic.

Do you think that this would help you with your mental stability, @WeeklyBattles ?

If so, I would strongly suggest that you copy-paste the mental health help post that I sent you in private first, as it contains some useful advice.
Not particularly, the last time sent me into a farly long depressive episode which is what drove me to go to therapy in the first place, i'd prefer to not go through that again

Like i said i'll try harder to keep myself in check going forward

No offense weekly but you getting into a depressive episode over being banned from the site just proves the point even more that you have a borderline obsessive behavior on versus debating as a whole. I’m siding with Crab on this, you need to cut ties with vs debating as a whole as this is not helping you, it’s only going to make things worse for you.

No offense weekly but you getting into a depressive episode over being banned from the site just proves the point even more that you have a borderline obsessive behavior on versus debating as a whole. I’m siding with Crab on this, you need to cut ties with vs debating as a whole as this is not helping you, it’s only going to make things worse for you.
I went into a depressive episode because the vast majority of people on this site, people i saw as friends, immediately cut ties with me the second i was banned and refused to talk with me for months. I know you have your own grudge against me for whatever reason and would love to see me gone but i would prefer to stay.

Weekly..
People trying to stop you from getting hooked to this site and being overtly obsessed with it is a very good thing. It means they care about you.
I know it can be hard to take accountability for the problems you have ( not even in referral to your mental problems, just the fact that you have such strong feelings over this site which is a site mostly for fun and games when they're not making and editing profiles for characters ), but you gotta own up to it sometime.
This all happened over 1 little match being unfair in your eyes, isn't that a little.. absurd?

Weekly..
People trying to stop you from getting hooked to this site and being overtly obsessed with it is a very good thing. It means they care about you.
I know it can be hard to take accountability for the problems you have ( not even in referral to your mental problems, just the fact that you have such strong feelings over this site which is a site mostly for fun and games when they're not making and editing profiles for characters ), but you gotta own up to it sometime.
This all happened over 1 little match being unfair in your eyes, isn't that a little.. absurd?
I do not see it that way. I see it as people trying to get rid of someone they see as a problem without ever stopping to wonder what the source of that problem is, or not bothering to deal with the source of the problem when it presents itself.

Can we please not start a flame war here? Also, WeeklyBattles has had far too many bad experiences where people left in right try making Vs threads involving characters from Weekly's favorite verses that put them at a distinct disadvantage. And while he has had his history of overreactions, people use those past events as an excuse to poison the well regarding what has been happening here and now. For example, back when RWBY used to have a lot of High 8-C characters, people would regularly make Vs threads against RWBY characters involving a hax'd High 8-C character who has a strong scaling chain involving an A > B > C > D chains. And some of them have even admitted that the reason they made those threads was just to spite "Weekly". More over, people used to call him a bunch of foul nicknames such as "Wankly Battles" whenever he defends against content revisions and people gloat over the downgrades happening on message walls. Yes, a lot of those people were banned, but there are still people who just straight up want Weekly gone simply because they don't like him or he has opinions that are unpopular around here.

Getting rid of him made people view him a lot more negatively than he deserved and even a bunch of his old friends unfriended him at the time which only doubled down on his depression. And people also took advantage over his inactivity to make even more threads that he wasn't satisfied with and what not. People also forgot there was a time when he was very helpful and contributive to the community and he does have the 2nd highest edit count on the wiki for a reason. Not saying that alone gives him special privileges, but it's not something that should be overlooked either.

But anyway, trying to get rid of him so soon is too harsh. Maybe he should take a break from Vs threads and people should try to remember to avoid bombarding too many Vs threads involving RWBY or Overwatch and what not, especially if they're against opponents who simply outclass the involved characters as that's what provokes him in the first place. Instead, he should chat with his friends about things not related to Vs debating; maybe about his favorite series or games he enjoys watching/playing. Or some videos I have shared with him. Even Ryukama has always been someone defensive with Weekly and was against the numerous demotions and year long ban happening. And he doesn't think it's a coincidence that the events happened shortly after he retired as a Bureaucrat and VS Battles Staff.

Anyway, I need to get some sleep and I have work tomorrow, but do not let the topic get out of control please.

@WeeklyBattles This literally has nothing to do with grudges, this has everything to do with your mental problems on this site and you yourself has said it way back when I reported you for using Spinoirr to argue in a bunch of threads that you've changed and barely did any of that for the second half of your ban duration. If staying off the site, by force if it comes to this helps you then I stand by with what Crab said and that you really need to cut ties with this site, keep in mind I said cut ties with this site, I never said cut ties with your friends, as people have told me before that when you're not talking about anything vs wiki related that you're a reasonably chill person, so I'm taking their word on this.

You're acting paranoid over this, literally numerous folks in this thread have told you to leave this site so you can get better, that's in no way shape or form us telling you that we don't care what the source of your problem is, and we are dealing with the source of the problem, it's you needing to get rid of this addiction you've built up in this site for god knows how many years.

@DarkDragonMedeus Literally no one is causing a flame war here, stop trying to blow this situation out of proportion as you're not helping the situation whatsoever by misconstruing some of the folk's intentions are in this thread. Yeah, a LONG TIME ago when people were spiting RWBY because of a downgrade, literally when has this constant spite has occured these days? Because last time I checked RWBY hasn't been spammed to hell and back like Sans has been for the 18th time at this point, ESPECIALLY in the sense of spiting like throwing RWBY at every single smurf character with passive abilities out the ass.

What Weekly has done a long time ago with his contributions to the wiki means jackshit nowadays, we're talking about the Weekly from right now, and as of right now he's only been causing massive unnecessary derailment over a freaking versus thread about a Bloodborne character losing to a tabletop RPG character, a thread mind you has been accepted to not be a stomp match whatsoever. Even my all time favorite characters ever losing to someone I don't like isn't going to make me lose sleep and waste pages upon pages trying to get rid of the match. Hell when it comes to a lot of verses he's supported and revised back in the day, other folks have taken over to revise, more specifically Bayonetta and RWBY with other non staff members revising both series to hell and back.

It's not harsh, it's helping him try to get out of this addiction as it's clearly shown he's not improved upon his behavior after his ban was over. I even asked other staff members to keep an eye on him the last time I reported him in case he ever goes back to old behavior as he kept claiming he's changed for the better, which I don't see especially with this stunt. Yeah, no one is telling him he's not allowed to talk to his friends about other stuff not related to versus debating, that's literally part of why him cutting ties off with versus debating is for the better, so he gets rid of his addiction. Yeah no offense but Ryu seems to have not noticed that back when Monarch was downgrading Tier 1 LoL that Weekly was seriously considering abusing his mod status to revert all of the changes and was completely ok with a ban as he thought it was a hill worth dying on despite dozens of staff members agreeing with the downgrade. This isn't some conspiracy theory that we only demoted Weekly from staff because Ryu's not around, this is literally Weekly stepping out of line as his status as a staff member, which given how we're supposed to represent this site is not helping our image at all when we have someone willingly revert changes he doesn't like back in the day.

Glass, im going to try to say this as politely as possible as Medeus is right and i do not want to start a flame war, but i know you hate me. I see it every time we're in the same thread, ive seen how you talk about me to others both on and off-site, i know that you want me gone. Respectfully i do not trust the course of action you think should be taken, and frankly i trust my therapist and psychiatrist over you. So no, i will not be doing that, plain and simple. If you have any concerns about my 'past actions' you are free to talk to ant about some of the things i told him, otherwise please stop, i do not feel comfortable dragging this issue out any longer than this.

Glass, im going to try to say this as politely as possible as Medeus is right and i do not want to start a flame war, but i know you hate me. I see it every time we're in the same thread, ive seen how you talk about me to others both on and off-site, i know that you want me gone. Respectfully i do not trust the course of action you think should be taken, and frankly i trust my therapist and psychiatrist over you. So no, i will not be doing that, plain and simple. If you have any concerns about my 'past actions' you are free to talk to ant about some of the things i told him, otherwise please stop, i do not feel comfortable dragging this issue out any longer than this.
Weekly, I'm going to ask you to not make things worse as they already are, so I'd suggest you kindly stop responding to these comments and actually listen to the people who are asking you to step aside for the betterment of your own health, because we both know you're blatantly contradicting yourself with comments like these that make you come off as highly arrogant and persistent. So I beg you. Please, don't comment any further.

Weekly, I'm going to ask you to not make things worse as they already are, so I'd suggest you kindly stop responding to these comments and actually listen to the people who are asking you to step aside for the betterment of your own health, because we both know you're blatantly contradicting yourself with comments like these that make you come off as highly arrogant and persistent. So I beg you. Please, don't comment any further.
Not sure how im contradicting myself but I do not see them as doing so out of concern for my health but as a means of getting rid of me because they dislike me, something they have made publicly clear, so no, i will not simply leave just because a few people on the internet think they know my mental health better than my doctors.

Again though, do not want to start a flame war, so please just leave this be.

Not sure how im contradicting myself but I do not see them as doing so out of concern for my health but as a means of getting rid of me because they dislike me, something they have made publicly clear, so no, i will not simply leave just because a few people on the internet think they know my mental health better than my doctors.
Buddy. Last chance. STOP. NOW.

Guys, you are literally pouring water from one empty bucket to another. This extensive discussion achieves nothing.

How about we do what was originally proposed: a warning. Asking, albeit aggressively, to revise one match is far from a ban-worthy violation.
Additionally, I would look into revising/improving our policy on stomp threads, since the match was very much leaning into stomp categories.

In my opinion, no one should be banned because “it will help you” or “for your own good” because non of us here are medical or mental experts. Not only that, but it sounds extremely condescending and inappropriate.
If rule was violated-punishment is due. These talks about ADHD or autism or other being used to either make punishment void or make it harsher - drop it.

Guys, you are literally pouring water from one empty bucket to another. This extensive discussion achieves nothing.

How about we do what was originally proposed: a warning. Asking, albeit aggressively, to revise one match is far from a ban-worthy violation.
Additionally, I would look into revising/improving our policy on stomp threads, since the match was very much leaning into stomp categories.

In my opinion, no one should be banned because “it will help you” or “for your own good” because non of us here are medical or mental experts. Not only that, but it sounds extremely condescending and inappropriate.
If rule was violated-punishment is due. These talks about ADHD or autism or other being used to either make punishment void or make it harsher - drop it.
As much as I appreciate the contribution, and to be clear I do consider this a contribution rather than the usual peanut gallery level behavior typical to this thread, I'm afraid I am going to ask that people stick to what I said just before you typed up your post.

Let HR handle it. Move on to other RVT shit, this issue began with posting too much in an official thread about something unworthy of such note, it would be the ultimate irony to allow the actual report also do that.

Literally no one is causing a flame war here, stop trying to blow this situation out of proportion as you're not helping the situation whatsoever by misconstruing some of the folk's intentions are in this thread.
Not intentionally maybe, but yelling at others and posting back and forth is prone to igniting one regardless of intentions.
Yeah, a LONG TIME ago when people were spiting RWBY because of a downgrade, literally when has this constant spite has occured these days? Because last time I checked RWBY hasn't been spammed to hell and back like Sans has been for the 18th time at this point, ESPECIALLY in the sense of spiting like throwing RWBY at every single smurf character with passive abilities out the ass.
Not just talking about RWBY, haven't seen RWBY threads spited nowadays but I have seen a few with Overwatch. But anyway, I stopped following Vs threads for a reason so I don't always know what goes on.
What Weekly has done a long time ago with his contributions to the wiki means jackshit nowadays, we're talking about the Weekly from right now, and as of right now he's only been causing massive unnecessary derailment over a freaking versus thread about a Bloodborne character losing to a tabletop RPG character, a thread mind you has been accepted to not be a stomp match whatsoever.
Yeah, very briefly and he apologized for it when he realized he quoted the wrong calculation. Should Weekly learn to be less sensitive about his preferred characters and/or verses losing? Absolutely, but at the same time, when people make Vs threads involving one of Weekly's liked verses, maybe either put them against foes with closer levels of AP & Durability. There is a pass if people didn't know, but those who do know might be a different story.
It's not harsh, it's helping him try to get out of this addiction as it's clearly shown he's not improved upon his behavior after his ban was over. I even asked other staff members to keep an eye on him the last time I reported him in case he ever goes back to old behavior as he kept claiming he's changed for the better, which I don't see especially with this stunt.
Again, this case was a brief moment. Also, on the Bayonetta thread to get her upgraded to 2-A, he has spoke with others who made efforts to use translations and it was argued back and forth initially when you also had your source of translations. But again, this was a conflicting translations and you initially closed that thread prematurely that even Abstractions reopened because she reviewed it and agreed it was a premature closed considering multiple users + an Admin/Super Mod agreed with the upgrade. Though of course Comicgyal requested it to be closed later and wanted to find better sources which eventually we had more face value statements once Bayonetta 3 came out. Also, you tried accusing him of "Lying through his teeth" when there is no proof of that. Innocent until proven guilty and not the other way around. Weekly gave his honest opinion on that thread and/or might have misunderstood things. I legit think you were the one being hostile in that regard.
Yeah, no one is telling him he's not allowed to talk to his friends about other stuff not related to versus debating, that's literally part of why him cutting ties off with versus debating is for the better, so he gets rid of his addiction.
I think Mr Kerf already said it best, but saying "It's for his own good" really is a shady way to put it.

Yeah no offense but Ryu seems to have not noticed that back when Monarch was downgrading Tier 1 LoL that Weekly was seriously considering abusing his mod status to revert all of the changes and was completely ok with a ban as he thought it was a hill worth dying on despite dozens of staff members agreeing with the downgrade.
I don't disagree that Ryukama wasn't active enough to notice, but also I recall Weekly being simply a Content Mod when that incident happened and he wasn't demoted for doing that. But he was demoted when some discussions he was in involved Overwatch downgrades and he was bickering with Dargoo Faust and Mr King of Negativity. Second, while I am not saying maybe a demotion was warranted, I did at the time think that the way it was handled was poorly handled. It was agreed they should have at least waited for Antvasima and Ryukama's commentary before applying at the very least. The incident actually caught them by surprise and the latter would have spoke out against it had he known. But the League of Legends stuff I do agree Weekly went over the line there.

But as for other notes, it was agreed that simply asking friends to share comments is not against the rules. It depends on the content itself and not the source of the content. So contacting Spinorr to share scans and/or commentary was not a violation at all period and saying as such is blowing it out of proportions. Furthermore, he only did so when it was initially applied, he stopped doing that later on as did the other guy who was originally angry at Weekly before later they are cool with each other now. So don't use something that was a rejected rule as a method to demonize him.

Anyway, I already agreed that a 3 month restriction from Vs threads + a final warning is fine. And Weekly should avoid going on controversial topics but is allowed to stick around to chat with friends and what not. Getting rid of him is also going to make it harder for him to get in contact with the friends he made here and/or making new friends. But anyway, let the higher up staff handle this including our Bureaucrats.

My main concern is Weekly's lack of awareness when it comes to backing down.

Like in any debate against Weekly, I'm happy to concede to trivial things if they aren't worth the trouble. But what if there comes a point where the outcome of a thread has actual weight and consequences? Obviously I wouldn't back down my stance, but by that same token, neither would Weekly. And as we've seen in this case, he won't back down even against an overwhelming majority telling him he's wrong. A natural escalation is par for the course in this situation.

Weekly needs to show that he has some level of awareness and self control before he should be allowed to participate on the wiki. Saying things like "but he's wrong and I'm right" and then quadrupling down on that stance is not only a detriment to the wiki, but also his relationships with other users.

Contrary to what he believes, the distaste certain users have of Weekly is not a conspiracy against him. The staff are not a monolith that despises him and refuse to take his side. He has simply burned bridges with individual users on separate occasions and built up a "rogues gallery" of people that do not like him. This is a pattern of behaviour that literally no other user on the wiki has performed.

Weekly needs to see how his behaviour has affected his position on the wiki and stop blaming invisible forces for his situation. Otherwise this issue will keep coming up and we will keep giving him a free pass.

Also to add, Weekly frequently gaslights both himself and others into beliving things that aren't true. For instance he told me he resolved prior bad blood with Armorchompy but when I asked the latter if that was true he said that didn't happen since the inciting incident. I don't know if this is intentional or not so take this point with a grain of salt, but it's something that should be considered.

Last edited:
Back