• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad Tier Removal/Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'm finally doing this. As much as I enjoy this series, I'm quite annoyed with the wanking. Therefore, I propose to remove Multiverse level from Anos' profile. At the very least, change Anos' Low 2-C and 2-B tiers to "Likely..." for now. Because fact of the matter is, Anos doesn't have any feats to support having these tiers.

For starters, we need to take Anos' greatest performed feats into account right now. We know he has;

-Casually moved the moon in front of the sun in order to create a solar eclipse with one hand: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Ionliosite/Maou_Gakuin:_Arnos_moves_the_moon

-Completely burned a world created by the Future God Nafta to ashes with <Egil Grone Angdroa>

-Completely destroyed the so-called boundless world that is the Land of Traces with the 6th step of the Nirvana Seven Steps <Gilieriam Naviem>/Destroyed traces of the Sun, Stars and Moon on the 3rd step as well

-Withstood the weight of the entire world with a pinky finger

-Destroyed a ship that was more durable than a small world with a single stomp of his foot

-Destroyed a glass doll that is made up of all the fire dew of an entire world in a single punch:

-Defeated Parrington, someone who burned down an entire world with <Egil Grone Angdroa>

-Fought on par with Yzak who can easily split the entire deep world into eight with his claws

-Destroyed the Abyss of Craving* that influenced the entire deep world that is Disaster World Eavezeino/The Abyss of Craving is where the concept of the Lion of Destruction formed and existed/*Not to be confused with the Abyss World that is 99+ layers deep

Unfortunately, I don't have all the links to support all these feats. Quite unprofessional, I know. However, any MG fan who is caught up to the wn could support me on this. Regardless, none of these feats are anywhere close to destroying a multiverse.

There is another thing that needs to be touched upon. That is the fact that the difference in layers aren't as great as people make them out to be. Balzarondo made the statement that even if he unleashed a spell to destroy their (Anos and co.) small world, it wouldn't damage their ship. Here's what people seem to overlook; Balzarondo and his crew are from Holy Sword World Hyphoria. Hyphoria is a deep world. As all deep layers are 21+, Balzarondo's ship has 21+ layers of durability. If Balzarondo's ship was only a single layer greater in durability and could still withstand an attack that can destroy a more shallow world, then that would be undeniable proof that the difference between even a single layer is uncountably greater. However, that simply isn't the case. So while the difference in layers are great, it's not as much as people like to imagine.

Now, we should talk about Anos' Magic Eyes of Chaotic Destruction. It is because of these eyes, no, rather, the weakened and suppressed version of these eyes that people assume that Anos is stronger than Venuzdonoa. With the suppressed/weakened version of these eyes, Anos was able to suppress Venuzdonoa/resist it's effects and easily beat the wielder of it, Avos Dilhevia. The Magic Eyes of Chaotic Destruction themselves are far superior to Venuzdonoa and the previous weakened form. And Anos isn't capable of controlling it's power either. When Anos opened these eyed during his fight with Elmide, the only thing it affected was the Abyss of Craving and the Disaster World Eavezeino. It didn't affect anything beyond that. If the Magic Eyes of Chaotic Destruction which are vastly superior to Venuzdonoa can only affect a single deep world, why would Venuzdonoa be able to affect all 99+ layers at once?

All in all, what the wanking really comes down to is Venuzdonoa.

*It should be noted that Anos has used a lot of his power during the Silver Sea, and the most he's done is exhibit deep-world+ destroying power.

I'll probably add some scans soon. At least within the next couple of days. Probably. But for now, I'll just have to count on fans of the series who are aware of all these feats.

Last edited:
Disagree. This CRT is badly structured without any scans at all to support your claims.

Your argument about the layers is completely incorrect, but I don't currently have the time to explain why that is.

Your argument about Anos' eyes resisting Venuzdonoa is invalid for many reasons, but I don't currently have the time to explain why that is. Feel free to read WN chapter 186 - 189 for more info on why this argument is invalid.

Anos is also capable of destroying hundreds and thousands of worlds Pre-Silver Sea...

From WN chapter 476 :: English MTL

俺の滅びが止められぬのなら、止めずに新しく創世すればよい、といったところか。

何百何千もの世界を滅ぼす力を解き放とうと、延々と世界は創造され続ける。

If I can't stop my destruction, I should just create a new one without stopping it.

The world continues to be created endlessly, trying to unleash the power to destroy hundreds and thousands of worlds.

World definitely refers to a universe in this chapter, and you'd have to provide proof if you claim that world refers to planet here.

Before you make any further outlandish claims, I suggest you actually get proof to back it up.

Last edited:
Even though i would love a Anos downgrade 🥴 because of wall of hax on his profile make my eyes hurt each time i visist his profile, you need to have a better structure for a CRT, and have back up reason for your argument. Therefore i disagree with this CRT

Disagree. This CRT is badly structured without any scans at all to support your claims.

Your argument about the layers is completely incorrect, but I don't currently have the time to explain why that is.

Your argument about Anos' eyes resisting Venuzdonoa is invalid for many reasons, but I don't currently have the time to explain why that is. Feel free to read WN chapter 186 - 189 for more info on why this argument is invalid.

Anos is also capable of destroying hundreds and thousands of worlds Pre-Silver Sea...

From WN chapter 476 :: English MTL

World definitely refers to a universe in this chapter, and you'd have to provide proof if you claim that world refers to planet here.

Before you make any further outlandish claims, I suggest you actually get proof to back it up.
My argument about the layers isn't incorrect. If you think as such, prove me wrong. There's a huge difference between a ship 21+ layers deep being able to withstand the destruction of a small world and a ship only 1 layer deep.

Also, the Demon King's Garden clearly isn't a universe. It was described as a three-layered world, and it's what Anos and Eques were fighting on. Anos made his hundreds of thousands of world comment in regards to destroying the Demon King's Garden, and again, if you reread the chapter, you'll realize that the Demon King's Garden definitely wasn't a universe.

Also, are feats not neccessary to have a certain tier?

Look, my problem is that Venuzdonoa hasn't shown that it's powerful enough to wipe out an entire multiverse. Neither has Anos. However, in VsBattles, instead of going off of what Anos has actually done in the series, people just assume the sky's the limit for him and literally just assume how powerful they think he should be. At best, this should only be treated as "Likely... so-and-so tier" not confirmed to be whatever tier when there's no concrete proof of it.

Look, my problem is that Venuzdonoa hasn't shown that it's powerful enough to wipe out an entire multiverse. Neither has Anos.
It's like saying Rimuru has never showed any feats that he is capable of achieving 2-B since it only mentioned he can recreate it but never performed it.

It's like saying Rimuru has never showed any feats that he is capable of achieving 2-B since it only mentioned he can recreate it but never performed it.
Anos has never said that he could destroy the entire Silver Sea. Nor has the author.

天はどこまでも高く、空には<創造の月>アーティエルトノアと<破滅の太陽>サージエルドナーヴェが寄り添うように浮かんでいる。

地はどこまでも広がり、白銀の氷が、森や草原、山や街を構築していた。

俺とエクエス以外には、誰もいない。

ここは、創造神ミリティアが創り出した彼女の神域――

「三面世界<魔王庭園>」
The description of the Devil's Garden;

The heavens are forever high, and the <Moon of Creation> Artier Tonoa and the <Sun of Ruin> Serge Eldonave are floating in the sky.

The land spread forever, and silver ice was building forests, grasslands, mountains and towns.

There is no one other than me and Eques.

This is her sanctuary created by the creator god Miritia――

"Three-sided world <Devil Garden>"

Chapter link: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1578dx/476/

This clearly isn't describing a universe.

Seriously, at this point of the discussion, it is really being argued that the universes aren't universes and are planets???? When in more than a lot of threads it has been specified that it refers to universe... Really?

Seriously, at this point of the discussion, it is really being argued that the universes aren't universes and are planets???? When in more than a lot of threads it has been specified that it refers to universe... Really?
Does the description of the Devil's Garden sound like a universe to you?

And he's even saying to leave it at Low 2-C, likely 2-B, but according to him, MG does not referring to universe

And he's even saying to leave it at Low 2-C, likely 2-B, but according to him, MG does not referring to universe
Sekai can refer to either world or universe in this series. Anos has shown that he could easily destroy an entire universe. But not that he can destroy the whole Silver Sea, especially when you consider just how much of his power he's been using.

Sekai can refer to either world or universe in this series. Anos has shown that he could easily destroy an entire universe. But not that he can destroy the whole Silver Sea, especially when you consider just how much of his power he's been using.
Anos hasn't even shown his maximum power, even if he has used a lot of power, he will probably get another power up, so... And yeah The lion of Destruction

Anos hasn't even shown his maximum power, even if he has used a lot of power, he will probably get another power up, so... And yeah The lion of Destruction
If Anos has used a lot of his power, and has only shown universal+/space-time continuum feats+ at best, what makes you think his maximum power is suddenly going to jump him up to multiversal.

If Anos has used a lot of his power, and has only shown universal+/space-time continuum feats+ at best, what makes you think his maximum power is suddenly going to jump him up to multiversal.
I already said it, according to you, he has used a lot of power, but he has not even shown his maximum power, he treats everything as if it were a game, Yeah, now with the Lion of Destruction that he is capable of destroying the Silver Sea, and it is now referring to Anos as the Lion of Destruction

Welp, since Venuzdonoa can destroy all 99+ layers, I guess Avos Dilhevia is 2-B as well.
I will not discuss this as it is the same as what was said when sasha is able to use venuzdonoa, it was already clarified in the previous Venuzdonoa/Anos donwgrade thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back