• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Venuzdonoa Downgrade (Improved Argument)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a VsB user, you should know that the term "Destroy" can refer to the same thing and still scale differently. For example (and this is just for example), the statement "The World was destroyed" can have different meanings depending on the series. In some series, it means the entire planet was blown up. In others, it might mean that only the surface of the planet was destroyed. In yet even others, it might simply mean that all life has been wiped out. You determine which interpretation of the statement "Destroyed" is valid based off of the context clues of the series itself.
That kind of logic doesn't really apply when on a Tier 2 level.

I will say one thing. I think that some more solid proof is needed before judging whether Venuzdonoa actually scales to the Silver Sea. Of course, it being able to destroy all of existence is an excellent feat, but if there's anything supporting this notion, then the scans of this could be useful

You are saying that the lions of destruction, whether perfect or imperfect, cannot destroy the silver sea and that the claim of the lions of destruction that when their power is awakened they will destroy the silver sea is not valid even coming from them????. Omg man, so every claim is invalid in your eyes? And now you are nitpicking that destroy can mean something else, smh man. If the claim were from any random it would obviously not be used, but it comes from the lions of destruction, whether perfect or imperfect, these when they reach their awakening and perfection are destined to destroy the silver sea. To say that a said fate is not proof, when parrigton has the power to control FATE and as much as EQUES has the power to affect Anos and determine his future, now tell me that EQUES FATE manipulation is invalidated as well.
I will say one thing. I think that some more solid proof is needed before judging whether Venuzdonoa actually scales to the Silver Sea. Of course, it being able to destroy all of existence is an excellent feat, but if there's anything supporting this notion, then the scans of this could be useful
Venuzdonoa itself scaling on equal with Anos and MEoCD is the best proof, tho now it seems that the claims are baseless even from people who have fate manip at a higher level than Eques and already Eques Fate manip was amazing.

Seriously y'all need to do only 1 thing and that's provide 1 anti-feat for Venuzdonoa.

Borrowing null's lines from the old thread, why is all of existence ≠ all of existence and why is infinite, eternal, tough ≠ infinite, eternal, tough
Because, at the time the statement was made, Anos wasn't aware of the Silver Sea or even the Bubble. What he was aware of was the World. So his statement that Venuzdonoa can destroy everything in existence referred to the World (Militia World) he was in. Venuzdonoa working the same in Deeper Worlds doesn't contradict my argument. To summarize;

1. At the time of the statement, everything in existence referred to the World (Militia World) as Anos didn't know about the Bubble or the Silver Sea. (When the Statement was used) "Everything in existence"=World.

2. Venuzdonoa has worked in Deeper Worlds just fine. But a Deeper World would still be "everything in existence" as Anos referred to in his statement, because he only had knowledge of the World.

3. The Silver Sea and the Worlds in the Silver Sea are two different things. Worlds (referred to as "everything in existence" when Anos made that statement) can't even survive in the Silver Sea without being surrounded by Bubbles which protect them from the Silver Sea's environment (constantly drains magical energy). Why are you equating Worlds in the Silver Sea to the Silver Sea itself?

4. Venuzdonoa hasn't proven that it can destroy the entire Silver Sea.

You are saying that the lions of destruction, whether perfect or imperfect, cannot destroy the silver sea and that the claim of the lions of destruction that when their power is awakened they will destroy the silver sea is not valid even coming from them????. Omg man, so every claim is invalid in your eyes? And now you are nitpicking that destroy can mean something else, smh man. If the claim were from any random it would obviously not be used, but it comes from the lions of destruction, whether perfect or imperfect, these when they reach their awakening and perfection are destined to destroy the silver sea. To say that a said fate is not proof, when parrigton has the power to control FATE and as much as EQUES has the power to affect Anos and determine his future, now tell me that EQUES FATE manipulation is invalidated as well.

Venuzdonoa itself scaling on equal with Anos and MEoCD is the best proof, tho now it seems that the claims are baseless even from people who have fate manip at a higher level than Eques and already Eques Fate manip was amazing.
No.

I'm claiming that your specific interpretation of Parrington's statement shouldn't be treated as fact when no other feats in the series supports this.

As I've previously said, I lack knowledge of the verse, but what feats to Anos and MEoCD have regarding scaling to the Silver Sea?

1. At the time of the statement, everything in existence referred to the World (Militia World) as Anos didn't know about the Bubble or the Silver Sea. (When the Statement was used) "Everything in existence"=World.

2. Venuzdonoa has worked in Deeper Worlds just fine. But a Deeper World would still be "everything in existence" as Anos referred to in his statement, because he only had knowledge of the World.

3. The Silver Sea and the Worlds in the Silver Sea are two different things. Worlds (referred to as "everything in existence" when Anos made that statement) can't even survive in the Silver Sea without being surrounded by Bubbles which protect them from the Silver Sea's environment (constantly drains magical energy). Why are you equating Worlds in the Silver Sea to the Silver Sea itself?
Anos' magic as well as his power are not limited to the bubbles but to the silver sea, it is easily shown when the incident of the vortex that was catalogued as a threat to the silver sea, and let's not forget that Venuzdonoa still has the power of Anos' Eyes and not only the order of destruction and the power of Anos' Eyes even in the silver sea Anos is afraid to use it because of its destructive power compressed into a bottomless abyss.
4. Venuzdonoa hasn't proven that it can destroy the entire Silver Sea.
Where's the needed of end the series? The same thing happened with Venuzdonoa destroying Nousgalia, if order is destroyed then everything will be, that's why Anos had to revive Nousgalia, destroying the silver sea would be = end of the series, Anos doesn't want that. And already the mere fact of destroying the order is to affect the order that flows throughout the silver sea mainly the main orders of the silver sea. And we already know that if the order is destroyed = end of everything.
No.

I'm claiming that your specific interpretation of Parrington's statement shouldn't be treated as fact when no other feats in the series supports this.
The fact comes from their nature as lions of destruction my friend, what would be the meaning of parrigton as a lion of destruction claim such a thing? Even he went out of his way to destroy Anos because he knew his claim was true but Anos was more than he could handle and he was destroyed. And as I said before, the claims come from users who have the power to manipulate and determine fate, so you are downplaying their ability.
As I've previously said, I lack knowledge of the verse, but what feats to Anos and MEoCD have regarding scaling to the Silver Sea?
Lions of destruction when their power is awakened will be enough to destroy the silver sea, especially Anos who has not even shown his full power yet, MeoCD being able to destroy a threat categorized as a threat to even silver with only a fraction of its power and Venuz having the power of Anos and MeoCD and continuing to destroy everything it has faced no matter how tough, eternal or infinite it is.

And again this is one of the most important things that OP can't even debunk
And already the mere fact of destroying the order is to affect the order that flows throughout the silver sea mainly the main orders of the silver sea. And we already know that if the order is destroyed = end of everything.

Also
The World's depth is the strength of the World's Order. It refers to the great influence the Small Worlds have on the Silver Sea. Magic power flows from the Shallow Layer to the Deep Layer, and the Order exerts its power from Shallow to Deep."

"According to the Order of the Silver Sea, magic power flows to the deep layer and the Order exerts its power to the depths.
All the silver sea is made of order, the order follows logic/reason, Anos, Venuz, MEoCD can destroy both order and reason, the order of the silver sea is not exempt of the reason, therefore it can be destroyed as well as all the orders that were destroyed and restored. The main point is that there is no need to destroy the silver sea going by the current plot of the series, but there is already a hint that it can be destroyed and there are current threats that can affect it.

"What is a Vortex?"

"It is the vortex that swallows all things, even small worlds, and is the great calamity of the Silver Water Sacred Sea. It is also called the maelstrom of malice, and is said to exist in the abyssal world."
"That's right. The great disaster of the Silver Water Sacred Sea that occurred in the past - Vortex - caused damage to many small worlds. Many small worlds were damaged by it. Our world of magic bullets was no exception, and suffered tremendous damage."

Here Anos Stomped similar kind of Vortex created by Elmide Puppet with MEOCD by Manipulating the Reason.

Last edited:
"What is a Vortex?"

"It is the vortex that swallows all things, even small worlds, and is the great calamity of the Silver Water Sacred Sea. It is also called the maelstrom of malice, and is said to exist in the abyssal world."
"That's right. The great disaster of the Silver Water Sacred Sea that occurred in the past - Vortex - caused damage to many small worlds. Many small worlds were damaged by it. Our world of magic bullets was no exception, and suffered tremendous damage."

Here Anos Stomped Vortex created by Elmide Puppet with MEOCD by Manipulating the Reason.
To point out magic bullet world existed around 30+ layers and Abyss world exists beyond 99+ layers to damage magic Bullet World and other Worlds vortex should shake the sea itself. It's still a feat for affecting the Silver Sea. Damn time for 6D Zennia I guess

"What is a Vortex?"

Here Anos Stomped Vortex created by Elmide Puppet with MEOCD by Manipulating the Reason.
You can't be serious. Are you really trying to use that as proof that Anos scales to the Silver Sea? The Vortex is called the "Great Calamity of the Silver Sea" because as stated in the scans you posted, it has destroyed many small worlds. Destroying many small worlds isn't comparable to destroying the entire Silver Sea itself.

Did you really just try to use the Vortex being called the "Great Calamity of the Silver Sea" as proof that it scales to the entire Silver Sea structure itself? That's literally the same logic as a terrorist being called a "Threat to the World itself" in a series and then taking that to mean that they can destroy the entire planet.

To point out magic bullet world existed around 30+ layers and Abyss world exists beyond 99+ layers to damage magic Bullet World and other Worlds vortex should shake the sea itself. It's still a feat for affecting the Silver Sea. Damn time for 6D Zennia I guess
The Vortex is in the Abyss of the Evezeino World, not the actual Abyss Worlds. How did you come to that conclusion?

"What is a Vortex?"

Here Anos Stomped similar kind of Vortex created by Elmide Puppet with MEOCD by Manipulating the Reason.
If Venuzdonoa genuinely scales to this, then yeah I don't think there's any reason to truly doubt the ability to destroy the silver sea

Did you really just try to use the Vortex being called the "Great Calamity of the Silver Sea" as proof that it scales to the entire Silver Sea structure itself? That's literally the same logic as a terrorist being called a "Threat to the World itself" in a series and then taking that to mean that they can destroy the entire planet.
Depends on context. In this case, what I understand is that this thing can already destroy small worlds, showing some of its feats, and then it's directly called a calamity to the Silver Sea, which would imply that it could bring ruin to the entire thing. Now, whether this is all at once or over time isn't exactly known, but the basic idea is still there

Depends on context. In this case, what I understand is that this thing can already destroy small worlds, showing some of its feats, and then it's directly called a calamity to the Silver Sea, which would imply that it could bring ruin to the entire thing. Now, whether this is all at once or over time isn't exactly known, but the basic idea is still there
Let me put it like this; the Vortex being able to destroy multiple small worlds is an extremely impressive feat. However, you have to take into account the entire cosmology of the Silver Sea. The Silver Sea has at least 99+ layers, and at the bottom of the first 99 layers lies an Abyss (not the same Abyss that the Vortex is in. The Vortex was in the Abyss of a World, the Abyss I'm talking about lies at the bottom of the Silver Sea's 99 layers). Each layer is said to be infinite in size, and there are said to be countless Worlds (Bubbles) in each layer. To reiterate, the Silver Sea has;

1. 99+ Layers (Abyss at the bottom of 99 Layers)

2. Each Layer is infinite in size

3. Countless Worlds (Bubbles) in each Layer

Given this, the Vortex "destroying many small worlds", while impressive, doesn't even come close to scaling to the entire cosmology of the Silver Sea.

Well for now no feat is done by overtime in the verse. Also it's OP burden to prove

Let me put it like this; the Vortex being able to destroy multiple small worlds is an extremely impressive feat. However, you have to take into account the entire cosmology of the Silver Sea. The Silver Sea has at least 99+ layers, and at the bottom of the first 99 layers lies an Abyss (not the same Abyss that the Vortex is in. The Vortex was in the Abyss of a World, the Abyss I'm talking about lies at the bottom of the Silver Sea's 99 layers). Each layer is said to be infinite in size, and there are said to be countless Worlds (Bubbles) in each layer. To reiterate, the Silver Sea has;

1. 99+ Layers (Abyss at the bottom of 99 Layers)

2. Each Layer is infinite in size

3. Countless Worlds (Bubbles) in each Layer

Given this, the Vortex "destroying many small worlds", while impressive, doesn't even come close to scaling to the entire cosmology of the Silver Sea.
Really funny because you don't understand what others are saying it affecting the sea thus affected multiple worlds. It doens't matter if it affected large part or small part. it does comes under affecting the structure which is accepted by wiki as 6D. Burden is on you who hasn't even given a single scans for whatever you said.

😃😃😃😃. I am really holding back here. Man stop talking like you already read the series. Scan literally states it exists in Abyssal world not Eve Zenio send scans if you say it exist in Eve Zenio.
How are you claiming to have read the series and then you say this? The Abyssal World Evezeino is not the same as the Worlds in the Abyss of the Silver Sea itself. We know that the Abyssal World Evezeino and the Holy Sword World Hypholia are in the same layer, because the two Worlds collided into each other. You stated that the Magic Bullet World was in the 30th layer (or something), and the Magic Bullet World is at least equal in power to the Holy Sword World if not stronger.

Really funny because you don't understand what others are saying it affecting the sea thus affected multiple worlds. It doens't matter if it affected large part or small part. it does comes under affecting the structure which is accepted by wiki as 6D. Burden is on you who hasn't even given a single scans for whatever you said.
Even the scans you posted don't say that the Vortex affected the Silver Sea. The only thing that the scans stated was that they damaged many small worlds. The scans aren't even backing up your argument.

How are you claiming to have read the series and then you say this? The Abyssal World Evezeino is not the same as the Worlds in the Abyss of the Silver Sea itself. We know that the Abyssal World Evezeino and the Holy Sword World Hypholia are in the same layer, because the two Worlds collided into each other. You stated that the Magic Bullet World was in the 30th layer (or something), and the Magic Bullet World is at least equal in power to the Holy Sword World if not stronger.
Doesn't prove what you claimed send scans instead of spamming random shit.

You stated that the Magic Bullet World was in the 30th layer (or something), and the Magic Bullet World is at least equal in power to the Holy Sword World if not stronger.
Don't bring unnecessary things which aren't even for Debate. You are bringing this for the sake of derailing. Also nice way to prove yourself as you have no Knowledge on what you are talking about.

Magic Bullet World is deepest World in Pablohetara.. holy sword world Never stated to be on same layer as Magic bullet world.

I am gonna advice you again don't spit nonsense if you haven't read the series. otherwise drop the scans and prove yourself.

You have burden of proof buddy

Don't bring unnecessary things which aren't even for Debate. You are bringing this for the sake of derailing. Also nice way to prove yourself as you have no Knowledge on what you are talking about.

Magic Bullet World is deepest World in Pablohetara.. holy sword world Never stated to be on same layer as Magic bullet world.

I am gonna advice you again don't spit nonsense if you haven't read the series. otherwise drop the scans and prove yourself.

You have burden of proof buddy
How is me bringing up a World in the same Layer as the Abyss World Evezeino and comparing it to the Magic Bullet World (that's in the 30th Layer according to you) that is at least equal in power to said World if not stronger in order to explain why the Abyss World Evezeino isn't one of the Worlds in the Abyss beyond 99 layers considered derailing?

Each time you keep saying "drop the scans, prove it", you're proving that you haven't actually read the series. Why then, are you acting like some know-it-all expert on said series?

How is me bringing up a World in the same Layer as the Abyss World Evezeino and comparing it to the Magic Bullet World (that's in the 30th Layer according to you) that is at least equal in power to said World if not stronger in order to explain why the Abyss World Evezeino isn't one of the Worlds in the Abyss beyond 99 layers considered derailing?

Each time you keep saying "drop the scans, prove it", you're proving that you haven't actually read the series. Why then, are you acting like some know-it-all expert on said series?
What TF are you trying to say now? I don't get it speak English 🚬🗿.
Also don't see a single scan for what you claimed.

Even the scans you posted don't say that the Vortex affected the Silver Sea. The only thing that the scans stated was that they damaged many small worlds. The scans aren't even backing up your argument.
Wow 😱😱😱😱

Then explain how without affecting the Silver Sea they got damaged?
Gonna take this as your Concession. No reply for this.

Gonna take this as your Concession. No reply for this.
I don't even need to explain that to begin with. You're the one making a positive claim that the Vortex affected the Silver Sea. You then need to prove that it did. I don't need to prove that there is no proof for your positive claim. On top of that, the very own scans you brought up don't mention the Vortex affecting the Silver Sea. Just many small worlds. So on top of me not making a positive or negative claim, you literally have no proof.

I don't even need to explain that to begin with. You're the one making a positive claim that the Vortex affected the Silver Sea. You then need to prove that it did. I don't need to prove that there is no proof for your positive claim. On top of that, the very own scans you brought up don't mention the Vortex affecting the Silver Sea. Just many small worlds. So on top of me not making a positive or negative claim, you literally have no proof.
COMMON sense left the chat i guess 🙂.

You would need to prove that proof with empirical non-anecdotal tautological epistemological ontological pontification. Your negation to me saying it’s not contextually saying that is an ethically bankrupt deception of noumenological proportion categorically imperitively inept at substantiating your statements. You would need to prove that the connotation is circumstantial to the context so it would be general in entailment, as well as being capable to necessitate various interpretations that possess coherency in the narrative of the position you have presented. This is contingent upon the proposition of an antithesis’ prominence in negation with agnosticism that is reasoned by skepticism, or an equal interpretation substantiated with inductive reasoning, both inevitable in equalizing or defeating You would need to prove this skepticism with empirical non-anecdotal tautological epistemological ontological pontification.

this became endless argument, not interested anymore.
But shouldn't you first provide proof of empirical non-anecdotal tautological epistemological ontological pontification. Your negation to me saying it’s not contextually saying that is an ethically bankrupt deception of noumenological proportion categorically imperitively inept at substantiating your statements. You would need to prove that the connotation is circumstantial to the context so it would be general in entailment, as well as being capable to necessitate various interpretations that possess coherency in the narrative of the position you have presented. This is contingent upon the proposition of an antithesis’ prominence in negation with agnosticism that is reasoned by skepticism, or an equal interpretation substantiated with inductive reasoning, both inevitable in equalizing or defeating You would need to prove this skepticism with empirical non-anecdotal tautological epistemological ontological pontification. Your negation to me saying it’s not contextually saying that is an ethically bankrupt deception of noumenological proportion categorically imperitively inept at substantiating your statements.

Summary of the current arguments in this thread;

Arguments for Venuzdonoa scaling to the Silver Sea:
1. Venuzdonoa was stated to be capable of destroying all of existence
2. Venuzdonoa has no anti-feats to that statement
3. Venuzdonoa scales to Anos and it was stated that as a Lion of Destruction, he is "fated to destroy the Silver Sea"
4. Anos destroyed Elmide who controlled the Vortex which was called the Great Calamity of the Silver Sea

(My) Arguments against Venuzdonoa scaling to the Silver Sea:
1. Anos didn't know about the existence of Bubbles or the Silver Sea when he made that statement. What he was referring to as "all of existence" was the World (Militia World) and everything in it.
2. People claim that Venuzdonoa working in Deeper Worlds prove that there are no anti-feats to the statement. However, Deeper Worlds are still "all of existence" as Anos referred to, just like the Militia World is. Worlds (All of existence as was referred to by Anos at the time of the statement as he lacked knowledge of the Silver Sea) can't even survive in the environment of the Silver Sea without being surrounded by a Bubble, as the Silver Sea constantly drains magic power from everything it touches. The Silver Sea and the Worlds in the Silver Sea are not the same thing. Claiming that the statement about Venuzdonoa being capable of destroying "All of existence" also applies to the Silver Sea itself would be equating the Worlds in the Silver Sea to the actual Silver Sea, and they very clearly aren't the same thing. On top of that, Venuzdonoa has no feats even remotely comparable to that.
3. The narrative itself never stated that Anos was fated to destroy the Silver Sea. Parrington, a near-perfect Lion of Destruction did. Parrington's knowledge of the Lions of Destruction stems from the conceptual Lion of Destruction that all other Lions of Destruction (including Anos) are incarnations of. The conceptual Lion of Destruction has no feats of even affecting the Silver Sea itself. In fact, it is completely featless. Moreover, "fated to destroy the Silver Sea" can have different interpretations. It doesn't neccessarily mean that Anos could destroy the entire Silver Sea at once. The only way to determine which interpretation is most likely to be correct is by going off of previous feats in the series. And no feats in the series even remotely support that interpretation. Remember, Parrington himself is a near-perfect Lion of Destruction, and in Anos' fight with him, they only affected a single Deep World. Said Deep World wasn't even destroyed, and you have to remember that there are countless Worlds in each layer, and 99+ layers. No feats or statements in the series support or prove the interpretation of Parrington's statement that Anos can literally destroy the entire Silver Sea at once.
4. The Vortex being called the "Great Calamity of the Silver Sea" doesn't mean that it was a threat to the structure of the Silver Sea itself. All that was stated of it was that it damaged many small worlds. Nowhere was it stated that it affected the Silver Sea itself. You can even confirm this by checking the scans that Eldemade posted in an above comment. On top of that, while damaging many small worlds is an impressive feat, it isn't remotely comparable to the entire cosmology of the Silver Sea.

Keep in mind, this is just a summary of the points made. The thread itself provides more context to these arguments, both for and against.

I'm gonna ignore this thread.
1. Venuzdonoa was stated to be capable of destroying all of existence
1. Anos didn't know about the existence of Bubbles or the Silver Sea when he made that statement. What he was referring to as "all of existence" was the World (Militia World) and everything in it.
The conceptual Lion of Destruction has no feats of even affecting the Silver Sea itself. In fact, it is completely featless.

I'm gonna ignore this thread.
?
Were you trying to make a point with the parts of my comment that you put in your reply?

It looks like you just cherry-picked the parts of my comment that would seem like an obvious "debunk" to my own argument, while completely ignoring and side-stepping the context of my argument.

Last edited:
?
Were you trying to make a point with the parts of my comment that you put in your reply?

It looks like you just cherry-picked the parts of my comment that would seem like an obvious "debunk" to my own argument, while completely ignoring and side-stepping the context of my argument.
That not Anos who said that, the NARRATIVE ******* SAID THAT
the NARRATIVE ******* SAID THAT

In fact, it is completely featless. Moreover, "fated to destroy the Silver Sea" can have different interpretations. It doesn't neccessarily mean that Anos could destroy the entire Silver Sea at once. The only way to determine which interpretation is most likely to be correct is by going off of previous feats in the series. And no feats in the series even remotely support that interpretation. Remember, Parrington himself is a near-perfect Lion of Destruction, and in Anos' fight with him, they only affected a single Deep World. Said Deep World wasn't even destroyed, and you have to remember that there are countless Worlds in each layer, and 99+ layers. No feats or statements in the series support or prove the interpretation of Parrington's statement that Anos can literally destroy the entire Silver Sea at once.
This is the same way why Three Color Battles only affecting two multiverse beside Ren Fuji, Reinhard and Snek being 1-A. And the same way why Tenma Yato didn't just split the universe with his blade while fighting Habaki in KKK while his tier is 1-A.
They have Taikyoku, the source of all laws in the world itself. And comparably Anos can destroy The Holy Silver Sea because of the destruction of reason and order itself.
However, Deeper Worlds are still "all of existence" as Anos referred to, just like the Militia World is.
Can you prove to me that all of existence Anos said is just the deeper world?

That not Anos who said that, the NARRATIVE ******* SAID THAT

This is the same way why Three Color Battles only affecting two multiverse beside Ren Fuji, Reinhard and Snek being 1-A. And the same way why Tenma Yato didn't just split the universe with his blade while fighting Habaki in KKK while his tier is 1-A.
They have Taikyoku, the source of all laws in the world itself. And comparably Anos can destroy The Holy Silver Sea because of the destruction of reason and order itself.

Can you prove to me that all of existence Anos said is just the deeper world?
1. One person said that it wasn't the narrative but Anos' thoughts, and another said that it was the narrative. Regardless, if it was Anos' thoughts, then he didn't know about the Silver Sea. If it was the narrative itself, the Silver Sea wasn't even narratively introduced yet. Either way, that statement doesn't prove what you claim it does.

2. No. Refer to point 3.

3. I'm not repeating myself. I've already summarized my points in comment #275.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back