• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

My main concern is Weekly's lack of awareness when it comes to backing down.

Like in any debate against Weekly, I'm happy to concede to trivial things if they aren't worth the trouble. But what if there comes a point where the outcome of a thread has actual weight and consequences? Obviously I wouldn't back down my stance, but by that same token, neither would Weekly. And as we've seen in this case, he won't back down even against an overwhelming majority telling him he's wrong. A natural escalation is par for the course in this situation.

Weekly needs to show that he has some level of awareness and self control before he should be allowed to participate on the wiki. Saying things like "but he's wrong and I'm right" and then quadrupling down on that stance is not only a detriment to the wiki, but also his relationships with other users.
Im not sure what you mean, when im proven wrong i back down all the time, even in this recent bloodborne thread i was proven wrong on several points and conceded to them.
Contrary to what he believes, the distaste certain users have of Weekly is not a conspiracy against him. The staff are not a monolith that despises him and refuse to take his side. He has simply burned bridges with individual users on separate occasions and built up a "rogues gallery" of people that do not like him. This is a pattern of behaviour that literally no other user on the wiki has performed.

Weekly needs to see how his behaviour has affected his position on the wiki and stop blaming invisible forces for his situation. Otherwise this issue will keep coming up and we will keep giving him a free pass.
I would ask that you talk to Ant regarding this matter, i dont feel comfortable publicly posting the list of things ive had to deal with.
Also to add, Weekly frequently gaslights both himself and others into beliving things that aren't true. For instance he told me he resolved prior bad blood with Armorchompy but when I asked the latter if that was true he said that didn't happen since the inciting incident. I don't know if this is intentional or not so take this point with a grain of salt, but it's something that should be considered.
Eh? Thats not what i was told...

Last edited:
Yes, everybody drop this argument please.

Also, for the record, I agree the most with Medeus' and MrKerf's arguments above, and Weekly did state above that he would do his best to improve on his behaviour, and that he is in contact with a doctor and psychiatrist to receive mental help.
Like i said, i am still fully committed to bettering myself and will be working harder to avoid freakouts like this going forward but i do not think that just up and leaving the site would be beneficial for me in any capacity. That is where i am leaving this conversation.

At the very least, as discussed between the HR group and among the bureaucrats, a 3-month ban from all vs threads with a suggestion to stay away from any other arguments that stress him out is good for starters. We will likely be forced to take more measures if this continues however.
As it was discussed earlier, I am sticking to the above decision which has already been communicated to Weekly in private. Although, I personally agree with Ovens and Crab and I think it is best for Weekly to stay away from the wiki as a whole. But this should be the last final chance in the long list of chances that he has got.

3 months ban from all vs threads + a strong warning to back out of all stressful discussions. We will unfortunately have to take difficult measures if Weekly doesn't shape up his behavior.

That should be it for this discussion.

As it was discussed earlier, I am sticking to the above decision which has already been communicated to Weekly in private. Although, I personally agree with Ovens and Crab and I think it is best for Weekly to stay away from the wiki as a whole. But this should be the last final chance in the long list of chances that he has got.

3 months ban from all vs threads + a strong warning to back out of all stressful discussions. We will unfortunately have to take difficult measures if Weekly doesn't shape up his behavior.

That should be it for this discussion.
I dont disagree but i would appreciate a response to the DMs i sent when you get a second

Well, Pokemonfan807/Artorimachi has been a member for a long time and not behaved badly previously as far as I recall, so threatening to ban them seems a bit excessive, but somebody should place a standard instruction warning on his message wall regarding that he needs to make an ongoing effort to behave well, yes.

Sorry to be reporting him again so early but uh, an incident has again happened.

Kirinator has attempted to revise a profile (in a rather sloppy way, too, forgetting to change several sections) before the CRT was actually completed (Discussions about the ratings edited and the edit on the profile happened both on Sunday). This includes not actually changing one bit which was set to be changed on the CRT but that Kirinator expressed disagreement over.

Once again I don't think Kirinator has bad intentions, but he seems to clearly misunderstand how CRTs are supposed to work and I'm getting rather tired of dealing with it.

@Adem_Warlock69 did you read the second part of my sentence? If he keeps this up then it's shown he's not learning from before.

@Artorimachi_Meteoraft Your behavior in that thread tells me otherwise. So prove it to me that you did mellow out compared to beforee, and are not lashing out at people because they made another CRT for another verse. Because you have a track record of being banned.

@Artorimachi_Meteoraft Your behavior in that thread tells me otherwise. So prove it to me that you did mellow out compared to beforee, and are not lashing out at people because they made another CRT for another verse. Because you have a track record of being banned.
Approximately four years have passed since the incident in question occurred. It appears that the individual in question has apologized for their behavior and the matter has been addressed with an official warning. Can you please clarify what the current issue is, or it is solved?

Sorry to be reporting him again so early but uh, an incident has again happened.

Kirinator has attempted to revise a profile (in a rather sloppy way, too, forgetting to change several sections) before the CRT was actually completed (Discussions about the ratings edited and the edit on the profile happened both on Sunday). This includes not actually changing one bit which was set to be changed on the CRT but that Kirinator expressed disagreement over.

Once again I don't think Kirinator has bad intentions, but he seems to clearly misunderstand how CRTs are supposed to work and I'm getting rather tired of dealing with it.
I sent him a warning on his wall.
Issue has already been solved after he recieved the warning from Glassman, no need to keep talking about this.
Agreed

ZaStando27 wonders if his block duration can be lowered, as he has already been punished by being banned for several years.

Back