• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I'm here to report @Dread @EldemadeDityjon and @WarbleComeBack for their actions in this thread. These guys have been shown to be very condescending (With Elde getting a warning from Everything in said thread) and insulting the other side for their arguments and grammar for no reason. Dread and Warble at bare minimum should get a warning for this if this is their first report, but given Elde's behavior in another Anos related thread this year that was also reported, I think this justifies something a bit more strict than a warning for him given he's not behaving well in these threads.

Dread is clearly being overly aggressive and seems to be egging on fights with childish insults, aye.

EldemadeDityjon didn't actually have much that he did wrong in those links, unless I missed something. At best he insulted people's grammar, while having relatively poor grammar himself.

Warble outright apologized for his joking manner though then went on to outright insult people. I suppose the apology was likely in poor faith, and just made to save his skin. In any case, I think basic shit talking isn't a huge concern, but intentionally provoking fights is.

Warnings were apparently given out in the thread, it seems. If warnings from staff members are given in good faith and ignored, then I feel a thread ban or a topic ban is in order.

5 pages of posts so I'm not going to read all of it, just the posts you linked (and any context as I deem necessary).

1. Post 1, Dread: "check your dictionary", "read the definitions", and "where is your common sense" are the worst things I see, and they don't seem report-worthy.
  2. Post 2, Dread: "some kids want to derail with this bullshit" doesn't seem report-worthy.
  3. Post 3, Dread: "fix your English" is a bit harsh. Could contribute to a report if there's other similar behaviour.
  4. Post 4, EldemadeDityjon: "I want be blind like you" is a bit harsh. Could contribute to a report if there's other similar behaviour. Everything did warn for this, so fair enough.
  5. Post 5, WarbleComeBack: Saying it's hard to stay civil, whatever, doesn't seem report-worthy.
  6. Post 6, WarbleComeBack: Seems to believe Glass is taking a position due to not wanting a character to lose. Warble seems to have realized this was a bit toxic, and is fine with a punishment. With how minor it is and them quickly realizing their mistake, it seems fine.
  7. Post 7, WarbleComeBack: Literally just Warble saying that they're okay with being reprimanded for their toxic post. No clue why this was included.
  8. Post 8, WarbleComeBack: Saying not to dogpile on someone who disagreed, that if they would come back to the thread to elaborate then they would have by now. Doesn't seem report-worthy.
  9. Post 9, ???: Seems to have been deleted. As I'm not a thread mod, I can't check it.
  10. Post 10, Dread: A very mildly mocking comment. Could contribute to a report if there's other similar behaviour.
  11. Post 11, EldemadeDityjon: Says that, with no offense meant, some people aren't well versed in grammar, when referring to a post about which wording of a sentence makes more sense. In context, this seems fine, and not report-worthy.
  12. Post 12, WarbleComeBack: Seems upset at Glassman's behaviour in the thread. Still, this post is pretty restrained, just calling Glassman "a joke" and saying "my respect for you is nonexistent". Warble does also try to end it civilly. Given the clearly high emotions at the time, and how mild the post ended up being, I'd say that this is barely even warnable.
Elde only made two posts in the batch you linked, and one of them was barely report-worthy, so I don't think this adds enough to deserve a thread ban/topic ban/site-wide ban.

Maybe the 9th post could add something heinous, but I think this stuff barely adds up to a warning for any of them.

Last edited:
5 pages of posts so I'm not going to read all of it, just the posts you linked.

1. Post 1, Dread: "check your dictionary", "read the definitions", and "where is your common sense" are the worst things I see, and they don't seem report-worthy.
  2. Post 2, Dread: "some kids want to derail with this bullshit" doesn't seem report-worthy.
  3. Post 3, Dread: "fix your English" is a bit harsh. Could contribute to a report if there's other similar behaviour.
  4. Post 4, EldemadeDityjon: "I want be blind like you" is a bit harsh. Could contribute to a report if there's other similar behaviour. Everything did warn for this, so fair enough.
  5. Post 5, WarbleComeBack: Saying it's hard to say civil, whatever, doesn't seem report-worthy.
  6. Post 6, WarbleComeBack: Seems to believe Glass is taking a position due to not wanting a character to lose. Warble seems to have realized this was a bit toxic, and is fine with a punishment. With how minor it is and them quickly realizing their mistake, it seems fine.
  7. Post 7, WarbleComeBack: Literally just Warble saying that they're okay with being reprimanded for their toxic post. No clue why this was included.
  8. Post 8, WarbleComeBack: Saying not to dogpile on someone who disagreed, that if they would come back to the thread to elaborate then they would have by now. Doesn't seem report-worthy.
  9. Post 9, ???: Seems to have been deleted. As I'm not a thread mod, I can't check it.
  10. Post 10, Dread: A very mildly mocking comment. Could contribute to a report if there's other similar behaviour.
  11. Post 11, EldemadeDityjon: Says that, with no offense meant, some people aren't well versed in grammar, when referring to a post about which wording of a sentence makes more sense. In context, this seems fine, and not report-worthy.
  12. Post 12, WarbleComeBack: Seems upset at Glassman's behaviour in the thread. Still, this post is pretty restrained, just calling Glassman "a joke" and saying "my respect for you is nonexistent". Warble does also try to end it civilly. Given the clearly high emotions at the time, and how mild the post ended up being, I'd say that this is barely even warnable.
Elde only made two posts in the batch you linked, and one of them was barely report-worthy, so I don't think this adds enough to deserve a thread ban/topic ban/site-wide ban.

Maybe the 9th post could add something heinous, but I think this stuff barely adds up to a warning for any of them.
It seems some of them were warned in the thread. Ignoring warnings coming from staff does demand something, generally.

Also Post 9 is Warble stating "The toxicity comes from a place of love." in response to someone talking about the thread becoming toxic.

• I didn't mean it in a wrong way. I was trying to point out him ignoring the statements.
  • If this type of words not allowed sure my bad. I will correct it
Bro why are you leaving out the part where i clearly mentioned didn't meant in a wrong way. Also why are you leaving out the part you insulted me & others
but given Elde's behavior in another Anos related thread this year that was also reported, I think this justifies something a bit more strict than a warning for him given he's not behaving well in these threads.

Yeah you ignored the part where I literary replied to your report there..

Anyway I request the staff to please evaluate the thread before directly trusting trusting @Theglassman12
This is all I can say.

It seems some of them were warned in the thread. Ignoring warnings coming from staff does demand something, generally.
Elde was warned, and his only post linked after that was fine in context. I have not been shown any of these other users being warned.

EDIT: Also, I do think there's been an overall improvement in Elde's behaviour since the last report 5 months ago. I think that's worth noting.

Elde was warned, and his only post linked after that was fine in context. I have not been shown any of these other users being warned.

EDIT: Also, I do think there's been an overall improvement in Elde's behaviour since the last report. I think that's worth noting.
That's fair, I had thought Warble was too but it seems like it wasn't the case- though there were calls for de-escalation.

In any case, a formal warning ought to be enough. I agree that, having looked at Elde's posts since being formally warned, they tuned it back somewhat, and that they seemed to be the least severe case of the three.

1. Post 4, EldemadeDityjon: "I want be blind like you" is a bit harsh. Could contribute to a report if there's other similar behaviour. Everything did warn for this, so fair enough.

You guys can check the link. After Everything warned I corrected myself. Well I didn't knew how to talk here be because as you people may know in outside the forum we talk to others casually. I didn't meant in any wrong way.
  • I didn't mean it in a wrong way. I was trying to point out him ignoring the statements.
  • If this type of words not allowed sure my bad. I will correct it
  1. Post 11, EldemadeDityjon: Says that, with no offense meant, some people aren't well versed in grammar, when referring to a post about which wording of a sentence makes more sense. In context, this seems fine, and not report-worthy.
Yeah I didn't meant anything harm.

Thanks for evaluating.

then went on to outright insult people.
Who did I insult? I’m sure you are right but if you know what I said that would be appreciated.
I suppose the apology was likely in poor faith, and just made to save his skin.
None of my apologies are made out of poor faith, I apologize after things I think could be crossing a line, my line is likely a lot different than others so I don’t want to actually hurt people and an apology may help for them.

If I don’t feel bad for saying what I said I won’t apologize.

Who did I insult? I’m sure you are right but if you know what I said that would be appreciated.

None of my apologies are made out of poor faith, I apologize after things I think could be crossing a line, my line is likely a lot different than others so I don’t want to actually hurt people and an apology may help for them.

If I don’t feel bad for saying what I said I won’t apologize.
I'd say calling Glass "a joke" is an insult. Apologies aren't required but would imply greater compatibility with the forum. So, by all means, don't apologize if you think you shouldn't, just know that we don't really tolerate continued poor behavior.

A warning for all of ya should suffice for now. Tone it back a smidge.

I'd say calling Glass "a joke" is an insult. Apologies aren't required but would imply greater compatibility with the forum. So, by all means, don't apologize if you think you shouldn't, just know that we don't really tolerate continued poor behavior.

A warning for all of ya should suffice for now. Tone it back a smidge.
Funny enough, I stand by that one. I still believe he is, At least he was acting like one in that thread, saying someone’s explanations are shit when IIRC English isn’t their first language, seems pretty laughable.

Funny enough, I stand by that one. I still believe he is, At least he was acting like one in that thread, saying someone’s explanations are shit when IIRC English isn’t their first language, seems pretty laughable.
It doesn't matter if you stand by it. It's a shit thing to say and is worthy of reprimand. Tone it back. End of discussion, lad.

I realize it's funny to poke fun at the monkeys and the trolls, but in the future just ignore them. I'll be cleaning up irrelevant posts again. Thank you, Damage.

Edit: I do think we ought to discuss length of ban, by the way. I dunno how long you put it as, Damage, but I suspect we're just dealing with a child that could well mature in time. I'd personally be down for two years, regardless of what Warble themselves said.

Last edited:
I will not even discuss the reason why my comments were deleted, if the only thing I was doing was to calm the user so he would not continue with his attitude but well smh.
Generally speakin' I don't think discussing how a guy is going to be banned is needed discussion. Bear in mind that the idea of this thread is to have as little clutter as possible. So while I appreciate your actions, and think you meant no ill will, it's still probably best that the whole exchange go in the dumpster. No hard feelings, aye?

I applied a permanent ban. If a lesser sentence if required, I'm fine with someone else applying that.
If anyone else has something to add to the discussion, do so, otherwise I'll just change the ban to a two-year one, as I think that's enough time for the offenses.

Duly noted, though in the future you may wish to word it in such a way that it is regarded as a formal warning rather than a warning of being taken to the RvT.

In any case, I've changed Warble's ban to a two-year sentence instead. I doubt we'll remember the case by that time but if the man wants to return and contribute, let 'im. I'm off to sleep, so nobody blow anything up for a bit.

5 pages of posts so I'm not going to read all of it, just the posts you linked (and any context as I deem necessary).

3. Post 3, Dread: "fix your English" is a bit harsh. Could contribute to a report if there's other similar behaviour
@Everything12 You mentioned it the same twice above. Btw @Mr._Bambu he actually warned me and I apologized afterward, I don't see why I get two warnings right now. How is it fair to have a verbal warning from you then I stopped with it, and then you give me another warning for the same reasoning?

I guess the concern would be this later post you made.
With all respect, how is this violation of wiki when I said he did not disprove him wrong? With all respect between us. One made an argument and asked him for a counter, and he ignored it, and I dropped the comment about what exactly happened. The link he gave is the same as in his main report.

Note: I am willing to learn from my mistakes, but if this sentence is considered a” high violation of wiki rules that is deserved to be a worthy official warning”, then alright.
  1. Post 10, Dread: A very mildly mocking comment. Could contribute to a report if there's other similar behaviour.
He did not really add new links. These are two warnings for the same reasoning.

With all respect, how is this violation of wiki when I said he did not disprove him wrong? With all respect between us. One made an argument and asked him for a counter, and he ignored it, and I dropped the comment about what exactly happened.

The "rolling on the floor laughing" emoji included at the end of it gives the post a mocking tone.

There's a difference between "He didn't respond." and "HE DIDN'T EVEN RESPOND LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO" even if both are commenting on a person's lack of a response. The former is a lot more suitable than the latter, and yours leans more towards the latter than the former.

The link he gave is the same as in his main report.

Yeah, the point is that you made that post after you were warned in the thread 300 posts earlier. But Bambu is right that it wasn't phrased as a formal warning/instruction, and was instead framed as "do that again and I'll report you", so I can't hold it too much against ya.

With all respect, how is this violation of wiki when I said he did not disprove him wrong? With all respect between us. One made an argument and asked him for a counter, and he ignored it, and I dropped the comment about what exactly happened.

The "rolling on the floor laughing" emoji included at the end of it gives the post a mocking tone.

There's a difference between "He didn't respond." and "HE DIDN'T EVEN RESPOND LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO" even if both are commenting on a person's lack of a response. The former is a lot more suitable than the latter, and yours leans more towards the latter than the former.
Thanks for the clarification. This is a fair explanation, and I will reconsider my behavior next time.
Thanks again for taking the time to inspect this case. I will try not to use emojis anymore.
The link he gave is the same as in his main report.

Yeah, the point is that you made that post after you were warned in the thread 300 posts earlier. But Bambu is right that it wasn't phrased as a formal warning/instruction, and was instead framed as "do that again and I'll report you", so I can't hold it too much against ya.
So I am getting warned because he never recognized it as a warning before? Is that not his fault, I assume (with all respect and not trying to offend you at all @Everything12)? I mean, I got warned afterward. Why get warned again after one warning?

I was behind and overtasked last night and missed out on the decision. And agree with those decisions. Furthermore, WarbleComeBack attempted to make a sock to get around his ban as I saw on the Approval Queue. Take that as you will if a permaban needs to be reinstated.
Well. So much for causing all that ruckus due to just wanting to be away from the site for awhile. Given he was already dealing in years, s'pose a perma is fair. I'll change it.

ProfessorKukui4Life has posted the following apology message:

This is good news to hear, he also thanked me on Discord for sticking out for him.
Hey Uhh, i wanted for my account to be perma banned for personal reasons.

Thank you
That normally sounds like an "All Purpose Requests" thread place to announce or talk about that. But request accepted. Feel free to message me, or any Admin on Community Central if you ever wish to change your mind.

Not really, it looks like they created an additional version of the page.

I'll delete the copy and give them an instruction.

Back