• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All according to the world's plot. Delzogade and Aberlast Anzetta. You may have thought that by merging with the two castles, you could take them back, but it is the same for me

Dang if he meant fate.. he would say it as he always say it.

Question, for you what is this?
Is that not the same scan as the first scan in the OP? One says script and the other says plot, so I would at least like confirmation on which translation is more reliable before properly responding.

Fate Manipulation
agreed

Just for the "meta-fate", you could translate this again and again
神ノ定メタ運命ハ絶対ナリ

This word "メタ" have no meaning or anything else except "meta". I've translate and search the meaning of this word again and again but the it remain same
Something being referred to as 'meta' is about 1/1000th of the evidence you need for plot manipulation. 'Meta-fate', as far as I'm concerned, is meaningless here.

On what basis is Order plot though? You have a scan saying it's a script, which can mean any number of things, not necessarily limited to plot. There's also the play scan, which could work, but you would need to prove that this is literally how the world functions and isn't metaphorical, which I have not seen proof of. You're just taking one very specific interpretation out of many and not explaining why that interpretation is the correct one.
I already addressed this didn't I? I said the only who gets plot manipulation is the chief hod eques ( the chief god is a HDE, the will of the world and the world's order. He is the world itself) and here he says they're following a script he has written.

Also maybe you didn't see it cause I edited it later, but look at this
Plot Manipulation (Ugo displays a level of transcendence against Sinbad and Aladdin's Multiverse, viewing the whole thing as fiction. To put it in his words in comparison to him Sinbad is merely "a protagonist of the story" (due to higher gods influence) and he is "the author" (of that story). He even goes as far as to call himself "omnipotent" in comparison to Aladdin's World. There's also scenes where Aladdin himself who was in the Sacred Palace viewed the lower worlds by reading them in stories.)
This is even more metaphorical than what is here, with 0 iterations of the world being a plot or script he wrote. He only uses it to describe the difference between them

Last edited:
Okay, lets assume it is. Taking the actual context into account, Eques is referring to his machinations that led everything to that event. Eveything that he plannes for the world (which is him). You gonna need more than just this.
We are not assuming anything.
筋書き=Plot

No, clearly Eques states that everything follows the script/plot he planned, there is no mention of Fate but Plot, and what is shown is that Sasha and Misha are following just what Eques planned, following his plot.

筋書き=Plot

No, clearly Eques states that everything follows the script/plot he planned, there is no mention of Fate but Plot, and what is shown is that Sasha and Misha are following just what Eques planned, following his plot.
All the other context that others say is flowery language is added to this context where it is seen that Eques also controls the plot of both humans and gods, it is an addition. Anyway, it's 4 am here, time to sleep.

Edit. The world is just a playground for the gods, for Eques even the gods are like a game before his plot as seen in the scan.

筋書き=Plot

All the other context that others say is flowery language is added to this context where it is seen that Eques also controls the plot of both humans and gods, it is an addition. Anyway, it's 4 am here, time to sleep.

Edit. The world is just a playground for the gods, for Eques even the gods are like a game before his plot as seen in the scan.
Before I go, I hope miraculously no one ignores will this. I'm still neutral.

筋書き=Plot

20220903_055842.jpg

Did you forget plot has more than one meaning?

Now read my latest reply and read the first and third meanings. See if they match.

筋書き通り Translate this. Quick search is enough
From what I've seen, this can also refer to a synopsis or outline. In those cases, fate manipulation would be more than appropriate, I believe.

I already addressed this didn't I? I said the only who gets plot manipulation is the chief hod eques ( the chief god is a HDE, the will of the world and the world's order. He is the world itself) and here he says they're following a script he has written.
...Okay? One guy gets plot manip if this goes through, cool. Doesn't change the fact that the evidence for said plot manip is extremely flimsy. I will ask again: What is the evidence that script is being used to refer to literal metafictional plot elements and not literally anything else?

Also maybe you didn't see it cause I edited it later, but look at this

Those is even more metaphorical than what is here, with 0 iterations of the world being a plot or script he wrote. He only uses it to describe the difference between them
Different verses, don't care. The evidence I am seeing right here, for this specific verse, is not enough for plot manipulation.

So what your issue here

The scan literally says script and like i says above dont seperate the theater and the script thing's because they is corresponding
My issue is that you are claiming the mention of 'meta-fate' somehow proves plot manipulation. It does not, and that scan has 0 evidence of plot manipulation or anything related to it.

A mention of a script and theater, regardless of how they are connected, does not prove plot manipulation. Nothing here has suggested to me that these statements are unquestionably literal and aren't just metaphors.

筋書き=Plot

The word can be used to show about Eques processing of what he planned.

筋書き: it can also refer to assumptions , means , and methods of proceeding in order to proceed as intended .

From what I've seen, this can also refer to a synopsis or outline. In those cases, fate manipulation would be more than appropriate, I believe.

...Okay? One guy gets plot manip if this goes through, cool. Doesn't change the fact that the evidence for said plot manip is extremely flimsy. I will ask again: What is the evidence that script is being used to refer to literal metafictional plot elements and not literally anything else?

Different verses, don't care. The evidence I am seeing right here, for this specific verse, is not enough for plot manipulation.

My issue is that you are claiming the mention of 'meta-fate' somehow proves plot manipulation. It does not, and that scan has 0 evidence of plot manipulation or anything related to it.

A mention of a script and theater, regardless of how they are connected, does not prove plot manipulation. Nothing here has suggested to me that these statements are unquestionably literal and aren't just metaphors.
By your logic no verses gets plot manipulation.
The word can be used to show about Eques processing of what he planned.

筋書き: it can also refer to assumptions , means , and methods of proceeding in order to proceed as intended .
No order is set no matter what no one can change ur except for Eques. He is the one who written than.

The evidence is his normal fate machinations already going beyond what normal fate manipulation can do and here he says they're following a script he has written and "he" is literally the order of the world
Okay? One guy gets plot manip if this goes through, cool. Doesn't change the fact that the evidence for said plot manip is extremely flimsy. I will ask again: What is the evidence that script is being used to refer to literal metafictional plot elements and not literally anything else?

Yeah but like.... why? What reason is there for the 2nd meaning to be more likely than the 1st?
Because it is relevant to the context... dude you are rly complicating for no reasons, this also shows that you did not bother reading any scans. Dang? How is it even 1st? It makes no sense. Every word has multiple definitions. According to your logic, we need now to prove the reason why it is 1 or 99th. Dang, read the op thread and u will notice it is 2nd meaning.

word can be used to show about Eques processing of what he planned.

筋書き: it can also refer to assumptions , means , and methods of proceeding in order to proceed as intended
Except that he didn't do anything. He wasn't actively controlling them, he wasn't doing anything. They were just following a script he has written.

Last edited:
Except that what he didn't do anything. He wasn't actively controlling them, he wasn't doing anything. They were just following a script he has written.
You don't need to do actively control to make them follow what you want tho. And do you have the part where it's talk about him writing this script?

What you show clearly don't go with that. You guy try to take to litteraly a word.
Its literally stated as script/Plot and order and fate are clearly distinguished in the verse. Only chief gods has order/Plot manipulation. Here you are just Ignoring the main point that's all.
???? Explain, please?
Explain what. All I see is you people are appealing to ignorance on first point.

The evidence is his normal fate machinations already going beyond what normal fate manipulation can do and here he says they're following a script he has written and "he" is literally the order of the world
Something being beyond normal fate manipulation is not plot manipulation in the slightest. Neither is being the order of the world. I will ask once more: What proves that this script/plot is a literal metafictional element, and nothing else?

Because it is relevant to the context... dude you are rly complicating for no reasons, this also shows that you did not bother reading any scans. Dang? How is it even 1st? It makes no sense. Every word has multiple definitions. According to your logic, we need now to prove the reason why it is 1 or 99th. Dang, read the op thread and u will notice it is 2nd meaning.
Yes, that's usually how VS debating works. You have claimed a word with multiple definitions has a specific definition in this context. It is now up to you to prove that the definition you have singled out is the most likely one. I have not seen such proof, and I have read the OP and accompanying scans.

Can you read what you wrote? The first meaning is referring to a piece of land. What does land have to do with this?
No it isn't??????
unknown.png

No bro, this does not even bother me. He literally did not read anything what OP says, the question itself is so stupid
Hey buddy, read the sign.
unknown.png

Its literally stated as script/Plot and order and fate are clearly distinguished in the verse. Only chief gods has order/Plot manipulation. Here you are just Ignoring the main point that's all.
Alright, it's different from fate, I'll give you that. That doesn't mean it's plot manipulation though 🗿

Explain what. All I see is you people are appealing to ignorance on first point.
I'm asking how my logic means no verses get plot manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back