• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he is the world, so he is essentially saying "all according to my plan"
And why did the author not use “plan” instead of “plot/script,” if I may ask? The translations that Dereck introduced seem there is no term near to plan and he seems willing to use script/plot. World's plan sounds better than World's script or plot.

And why did the author not use “plan” instead of “plot/script,” if I may ask? The translations that Dereck introduced seem there is no term near to plan and he seems willing to use script/plot. World's plan sounds better than World's script or plot.
Let me call him and ask, got him on speed dial.

There's also this, he could just mention the word "plan" or something, and he could just mention himself "I", and there are several other ways of writing that everything is going according to his plan, besides the more, and revealed some Eques planning a few chapters earlier or later? If not, then he would totally miss the point of mentioning plan.

There's also this, he could just mention the word "plan" or something, and he could just mention himself "I", and there are several other ways of writing that everything is going according to his plan, besides the more, and revealed some Eques planning a few chapters earlier or later? If not, then he would totally miss the point of mentioning plan.
Eques have been manipulating the Militia World ever since his birth.

"Kuhaha. You are a dullard. Your gears have the power to turn fate. Mainly of despair. It has allowed God to rule, order to be manipulated, and war to ravage the earth. But if you can interfere with despair, you can be interfered with by despair. If you convert it into a quill, it will be powered by despair to rotate. The stronger the despair, the more it will be able to turn the wheel of hope against it."

"He has ruled this world for a long time. He turned the wheels of destiny, governed over order, and forced us to struggle and despair. The world's reason was bent on destruction. Not all. But many of them were the result of his handiwork. This battle, the war of 2,000 years ago, and many other conflicts were caused by the cogs in the wheel of order."
I still don't get it how this is refering to plan. Order is nowhere refered to as plan.

Because plot also means that.
No, it does not explicitly mean that. They can be used as synonyms. It is like saying endless means explicitly infinite. Yes, it can be used as synonyms, but it does not mean an exact “plan” definition. Again, he had mentioned theater once, so it is not far away he meant plot as the script.

Also, if you look at his characteristic, he is sadistic and ignorant. He would not bother saying it. He explicitly says the world's plot.
Your reasoning for him using other synonyms to mean a common English term in the language box is not convincing.

+ If i recall order are already treated as concept/law no? So you guy are telling that order are concept/law + plot now ?
Why would that be an issue? Order is a verse mechanic that could be used to portray whatever the author wants in his story, it is his choice. I don’t see how this could be a point against PM.

I mean it's tell he manipulate the world, here you can do that whitout plot manip.
Its clearly mentioned as gears of order. Also how do you manipulate the world.? He is the world itself. He has already killed many people even with being just will of the world which can't interfere with real world. How do you explain that ? How can he do those things especially for the misfit who exist outside the casuality of the world.
+ If i recall order are already treated as concept/law no? So you guy are telling that order are concept/law + plot now ?
Order is everything in the verse. Laws and concepts, dualities and everything. But order is not fate. Whenever fate is introduced it clearly mentioned as fate manipulation.

No, it does not explicitly mean that. They can be used as synonyms. It is like saying endless means explicitly infinite. Yes, it can be used as synonyms, but it does not mean an exact “plan” definition. Again, he had mentioned theater once, so it is not far away he meant plot as the script.
Yes, it can mean both things, I never denied that. I just think that with what we have rn, it points more to non-plothax than plothax. And the theater thing is from Dilfred btw, not Eques

Also, if you look at his characteristic, he is sadistic and ignorant. He would not bothe saying it.
Thats not really relevant and its not something provable anyway
Your reasoning for him using other synonyms to mean a common English term in the language box is not convincing.
That is the point of this thread rn isnt? We got two interpretations over what Eques actually meant with "plot" and the thread is now split. For you it might not be convincing but a lot of people think otherwise.

Its one thing to have a different interpretation of a statement. Another is to assume bad faith and deliberately accuse people of ignorance.

Last edited:
Why would that be an issue? Order is a verse mechanic that could be used to portray whatever the author wants in his story, it is his choice. I don’t see how this could be a point against PM.
Bcz it's like telling that the order of death is a plot? I mean seem quite weird to me. And as god embody order it would mean they embody plot which is clearly not the case here. As they can be affected by it and clearly distinct themself from it.

+ I recall that order are a thing that everyone should follow because their are the concept/law that represent everything in the world not bcz of the plot.

Bcz it's like telling that the order of death is a plot? I mean seem quite weird to me. And as god embody order it would mean they embody plot which is clearly not the case here. As they can be affected by it and clearly distinct themself from it.

+ I recall that order are a thing that everyone should follow because their are the concept/law that represent everything in the world not bcz of the plot.
The only order that would be affected is that of the Main God, the others are just following according to the plot/order.

Bruh order in general is different from order in specific

Tbh this is why i'm looking for ImZeroNull since he explained something about Eques and some other ***** about those things.

"Do you think you have the upper hand? Thy power is swayed and swayed by thy surroundings. It means that you are ruled by order. And it is I who rule that order."

The magic power gathers in Eques' entire body.

"You take from this three-sided world, the Garden of the Demon King, the order that gives you your power."

The gears of the assembled gods fill the air with a copper-colored radiance.

"Behold, Foreign object to the world. The wheels of destiny have already begun to turn. No one can escape it. Vertexfenbrem enforces a single destiny upon thee."

The Wheel of Destiny scatters a brown light.

"Defeat."

The copper gear is embedded everywhere in the three-sided world.

In the sky, on the surface of the earth, in cities of ice, in forests, in mountains, everywhere, the wheels of destiny began to turn.

"If you make a single move, the entire three-sided world of the Garden of the Demon King will shatter into fragments, as will the entire order of creation. That is the Destiny that Vertex Fenbrem has just decreed, a Destiny that cannot be escaped and cannot be overturned."

An foreign order envelops me.

Here is another scans which probably gonna ignored. Anyway posting it if anyone wants to read it. Eques clearly mentioned he ruled over the order and he literally implemented a new destiny along with an order in to 3 sided world by overturning old order.

Anyway kinda tired i will check this thread later if this is not closed.

Again and again

The script in here is corresponding to theater things, why people keep separating them. And ignore what i says, and keep saying plain or blablablabla
Bcz it's need to be seperate. Not tell by the same person, not in the same context not for the same thing.

Bcz it's need to be seperate. Not tell by the same person, not in the same context not for the same thing.
Bruh it write by same author. Author dont need it saying by same person or anything to describe what he mean. In fact there are many verse upgrade use the piece by piece proof that they found, and it doesnt have to says by the same person or like that

Both are described by different characters what are you talking about now ? Really have even tried to read the OP correctly?
In the op, the one mentionned is the one tell by dilfred as an analogy, to explain to sasha why god unfairly treat human.

It has nothing to do with eques or with order being plot. It's just explaining something in a easier way for sasha to understand how god treat human

Bruh it write by same author. Author dont need it saying by same person or anything to describe what he mean. In fact there are many verse upgrade use the piece by piece proof that they found, and it doesnt have to says by the same person or like that
Except it's was tell for a litteraly different thing.

Jinsho.com
I still don't see how wrote & plot not considered as script. But qualifies for plan.

outline; plot

write

In the op, the one mentionned is the one tell by dilfred as an analogy to explain to sasha why god unfairly treat human.
  • Dilpred makes the claim
  • Anos later says the same thing in 7 chapters later.
  • So much for analogy.
It has nothing to do with eques or with order being plot. It's just explaining something in a easier way for sasha to understand how god treat human
  • Eques literally claims it as a script/, plot
Jinsho.com
I still don't see how wrote & plot not considered as script. But qualifies for plan.

outline; plot

write
Kanji uses refers to as write . Not planned.

Jinsho.com

outline; plot

write
Bcz even in japanese it can be used like that.

演劇や小説などにおける物語の流れを指す場合の他に、事を思惑通りに進めるための想定・手段・進め方などを指す場合もある

Bcz even in japanese it can be used like that.

演劇や小説などにおける物語の流れを指す場合の他に、事を思惑通りに進めるための想定・手段・進め方などを指す場合もある
Don't see where in the novels it stated as assumption.

Except it's why tell for a litteraly different thing.
Yeah it why you keep miss what i says. Because you keep seperating every scan

The context what they (the character) and me and another suppoters mean is order. They corresponding because they mean the order

• Dilpred makes the claim
  • Anos later says the same thing in 7 chapters later.
  • So much for analogy.

• Eques literally claims it as a script/, plot

Kanji uses refers to as write . Not planned.
Dilfred don't make a claim, he explain something in a easier way for sasha to understand, he litteraly tell her he will change his word for her to understand.

Dilfred don't make a claim, he explain something in a easier way for sasha to understand, he litteraly tell her he will change his word for her to understand.
Yeah So we don't trust Anos words? Nice Shuu is just scribbling in his novels here and there for fun just to gets ignored then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back