• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Are there any other image-hosting sites that work? Discord, Twitter, anywhere works really.

@Pain_to12 Please don't make responses like that. You are not a staff member, you are not involved with the report, and you are not bringing new information to light.

Could a discussion mod/admin please delete that?

Although, I would like to see a picture of the review that sparked the ff.net discussion, if anyone could procure it.

He PMed you because you left a review on his story saying he is wanking the verse.
So he did not start the drama you did and so far, I have not seen you say he insulted you in the PM only that he asked you why you would comment on his story saying that, which is not something bad.
Unless you have proof of him insulting you the same way you kept on calling him a wanker over and over again, I don't see a defence here.
Is wanker really an insult? Like I feel like you're overreacting and taking a word into an insult.
And not, he started the conversation after a review that wasn't an attack or anything, so I explained to him, he still doesn't understand me, so I started explained again, then he block me from reviewing his stories.

@TheGreatMaster12

First of all, what stories he writes on Fanfiction.Net wasn't really anyone's business but his own and you called him a wanker out of the blue basically "Poisoning the Well". He commented calling out that it was rude, but you kept going and literally called him stupid for thinking Doomguy is multiversal. Firestorm did inform me it started with your post on his FF.net article.

Then you messaged him on YouTube after he blocked you on FF.Net and then you popped up on his message wall after he blocked you on YouTube. That is still enough to be considered harassment. Going over to other platforms to continue to debate someone who clearly wishes not to be bothered is the basic level of what harassment is, especially if it isn't even your job to be engaging him in debates.

I'm aware it could have been much worse, but it's still problematic enough to warrant a punishment. Agnaa said he's fine anywhere between a month and 6 months, but I'd like to hear what Antvasima or AKM Sama think.

@Pain_to12 Please don't make responses like that. You are not a staff member, you are not involved with the report, and you are not bringing new information to light.

Could a discussion mod/admin please delete that?

Although, I would like to see a picture of the review that sparked the ff.net discussion, if anyone could procure it.
Done.

@TheGreatMaster12

First of all, what stories he writes on Fanfiction.Net wasn't really anyone's business but his own and you called him a wanker out of the blue basically "Poisoning the Well". He commented calling out that it was rude, but you kept going and literally called him stupid for thinking Doomguy is multiversal. Firestorm did inform me it started with your post on his FF.net article.

Then you messaged him on YouTube after he blocked you on FF.Net and then you popped up on his message wall after he blocked you on YouTube. That is still enough to be considered harassment. Going over to other platforms to continue to debate someone who clearly wishes not to be bothered is the basic level of what harassment is, especially if it isn't even your job to be engaging him in debates.
When did I called him stupid?? Now you're adding false things to make me look worse, that's unprofessional as hell, and not I did not popped up on his message wall after he blocked me on YouTube (I didn't know that he blocked me on YouTube actually, because after posting that comment I simply leave), he was the one who started the ff.net conversation, my review wasn't just about the wank thing, but the fact that I was frustrated that he was making another story instead of finishing the ones that he already made.
I'm aware it could have been much worse, but it's still problematic enough to warrant a punishment. Agnaa said he's fine anywhere between a month and 6 months, but I'd like to hear what Antvasima or AKM Sama think.

Fair point DDM. Even if the initial conversation is considered fair play, seeking him out to try to continue it on two other platforms after being blocked is bad behaviour that deserves a ban, imo.

But if the initial source of the conversation is as not-terrible as TheGreatMaster indicates, I'd prefer a ban on the lower end of the range I provided.

(Also, I would still like input on Kiyotaka kun's ban duration from other staff)

Fair point DDM. Even if the initial conversation is considered fair play, seeking him out to try to continue it on two other platforms after being blocked is bad behaviour that deserves a ban, imo.
I didn't seek him in YouTube to continue the conversation, I just leave a joke comment and then forget about it, and the message wall post was about the fact that he block me of reviewing his stories after the PM, and that it was something low of him.
But if the initial source of the conversation is as not-terrible as TheGreatMaster indicates, I'd prefer a ban on the lower end of the range I provided.
But whatever, if y'all feel that I deserve ban, then do it, is just how it works, I wouldn't resist.

Look, you may see it as a joke, but if it's aimed towards someone who's not your friend, and who just blocked you on another website; they aren't going to take joking around about that topic well. Even worse, it didn't read as a joke at all to me, it's a statement of your legitimately-held opinion that you just argued with him about. You should try to get out of your own head and think about things from other people's perspectives, and try to avoid making comments like that during tense situations.

Your message wall post demonstrably wasn't just about being blocked; you again brought up the rating of Doom characters and described his position as wank.

I think Kiyokota's ban duration being a month sounds fine. His edits didn't seem malicious, but he still ignored a staff warning about editing pages which is still block worthy.

Look, you may see it as a joke, but if it's aimed towards someone who's not your friend, and who just blocked you on another website; they aren't going to take joking around about that topic well. Even worse, it didn't read as a joke at all to me, it's a statement of your legitimately-held opinion that you just argued with him about. You should try to get out of your own head and think about things from other people's perspectives, and try to avoid making comments like that during tense situations.

Your message wall post demonstrably wasn't just about being blocked; you again brought up the rating of Doom characters and described his position as wank.
Ok, yeah, fair, and I don't want to hear lectures from people that defend actual bigots on this site.

Last edited:
A 3 months ban is probably fine, given that the off-site stalking and harrassment was rather light in nature, but Firestorm808 is an overall nice, helpful, and inoffensive staff members, so maybe I am too lenient, as I much prefer if people leave him alone.

Also, I would appreciate if you stop poisoning the well with false accusations about defending or supporting bigotry. That is not what I tried to say at all.

Anyway, I am on a partial vacation right now, so I do not have the time to argue extensively against toxic accusations again.

A 3 months ban is probably fine, given that the off-site stalking and harrassment was rather light in nature, but Firestorm808 is an overall nice, helpful, and inoffensive staff members, so maybe I am too lenient, as I much prefer if people leave him alone.

Also, I would appreciate if you stop poisoning the well with false accusations about defending or supporting bigotry. That is not what I tried to say at all.

Anyway, I am on a partial vacation right now, so I do not have the time to argue extensively against toxic accusations again.
When did I refer to you at all? Ant, you should stop playing the victim and tried to defend yourself every time someone mention bigotry, like we get it, you were accused of being a bigot because of your ignorance about certain social topics, but can you please stop using every opportunity to play the victim about that situation?

Last edited:
Blocked Strangemon for 1 year for blatant vandalism (replacing a page's entire contents with nonsense).

Blocked Shiroyasha192 for 1 month for ignoring a staff instruction to not change pages without a CRT, and providing no other useful edits.

I'm not sure what to do about R2U and R7U. Seem like socks given their names, joining the wiki at the same time, and having similar edits, but their only edits are slightly improving the grammar done by 1Nam99 updating a page's statistics without a CRT.

I've left an instruction for 1Nam99.

Blocked Strangemon for 1 year for blatant vandalism (replacing a page's entire contents with nonsense).
I updated the block to include their message wall as well.

When did I called him stupid?? Now you're adding false things to make me look worse, that's unprofessional as hell, and not I did not popped up on his message wall after he blocked me on YouTube (I didn't know that he blocked me on YouTube actually, because after posting that comment I simply leave), he was the one who started the ff.net conversation, my review wasn't just about the wank thing, but the fact that I was frustrated that he was making another story instead of finishing the ones that he already made.
In the same screenshot, "I'm prepared to hear the stupidity that "Multiversal Doom Slayer" is, because you're a wanker" is literally not too far off from calling people stupid. Saying people make stupid arguments because it's their nature, or even calling people wankers really isn't much different then calling people stupid.

Not to mention your condescending attitude on the same thread, you were derailing the thread with unproductive posts and did nothing but say "It's wank because I said so". Which is another thing Firestorm asked me to add.

When did I refer to you at all? Ant, you should stop playing the victim and tried to defend yourself every time someone mention bigotry, like we get it, you were accused of being a bigot because of your ignorance about certain social topics, but can you please stop using every opportunity to play the victim about that situation?
You have a history of reporting people for comments that aren't actually transphobic even if sensitive and you also have spammed the report queue instead of coming here to report it. Despite Moritzva, who is probably was the one speaking the most common sense related to the topic, correcting you in every detail. And while she admitted some things said were sensitive and should not have been made, she corrected their accusers that there was no malicious intend and no slurs were spoken. Antvasima is also very tied up atm and can get easily confused by what is going on, but he has been included amongst the people falsely accused of bigotry and is overly stressed with those topics at hand. And yelling at him like that only often causes even more stress.

But it looks like 3 months seems like the reasonable ban length for TheGreatMaster12.

The Human Resources Group here.
Thank you very much, the OP thread did not give any info on that. I would recommend adding it since I needed to search for someone who asked the same question, and they replied with “HR”, I really did not understand the shortcut, so I asked here shortly.

One more question, it supposes to be DMs right? Is there any format for reporting staff?

Thank you very much, the OP thread did not give any info on that. I would recommend adding it since I needed to search for someone who asked the same question, and they replied with “HR”, I really did not understand the shortcut, so I asked here shortly.

One more question, it supposes to be DMs right? Is there any format for reporting staff?
Yeah any private way of contacting them. It used to be done over fanfiction.net DMs, and I've done it over Discord DMs, but you can just use the forum's DMs.

There's no particular format. Just explain the issue to them, preferably with sufficient evidence included.

Yeah any private way of contacting them. It used to be done over fanfiction.net DMs, and I've done it over Discord DMs, but you can just use the forum's DMs.

There's no particular format. Just explain the issue to them, preferably with sufficient evidence included.
Alright, the last question, and I will stop derailing this. If HR ignored the DM in this forum, or simply he did not give any explicit info that he is on vacation, would be considered a violation if I asked the other HR after I dropped the first report in the first HR?

That's not a violation at all. I've sometimes sent reports to half of the members, or even all members of the HR group when I wanted an expedited response (I saw an admin applying changes that were explicitly rejected in a CRT).

Not at all. I've sometimes sent reports to half of the members, or even all members of the HR group when I wanted an expedited response (I saw an admin applying changes that were explicitly rejected in a CRT).
Oh alright, thanks. I got a feature idea about this (why the forum does not have a ticket system? It would be easier than DMs, so more than one HR can deal with it)
Anyways I will suggest this in the right thread. Thanks, Agnaa!

It does have a report system, but it sucks so we don't use it.

It does have a report system, but it sucks so we don't use it.
One last question about reporting to staff, is there any privacy? For example, if I reported to HR, and this HR wants to share it with his team or to higher.
Is my name hidden and remains anonymous? Don't want to get hate if my name is shared around. I hope there is some privacy in this matter
(not mentioned in Thread OP either)

I'm not sure what the exact process is tbh. My expectations are that if you asked for anonymity you would have it, but that by default you would only have anonymity in regards to the person reported (I'd expect other HR group members to know who reported it).

If you're concerned, you could double-check this first, though.

And you are right that this information should be placed somewhere.

You can just you know... message this in DMs? Literally anything that's private if you don't want anyone to suspect you reported the staff?

I'm not sure what the exact process is tbh. My expectations are that if you asked for anonymity you would have it, but that by default you would only have anonymity in regards to the person reported (I'd expect other HR group members to know who reported it).

If you're concerned, you could double-check this first, though.

And you are right that this information should be placed somewhere.
You can just you know... message this in DMs? Literally anything that's private if you don't want anyone to suspect you reported the staff?
Why? Which suspicion I will receive if I am asking this here in general? I thought anonymity and privacy were clear, but then found out it is not. Hence, why I am asking?

because people can trace it back to you easily since it's a public thread anyone can see?
Then people will have to assume every report from now on come from him, lol. Who's to say he intends to report someone soon? Maybe he wants to know this info for later. Which also benefits other users to know anyway, mind you.

Why are you accusing me of causing drama? I'm literally telling you to do it in private if you didn't want people to know you want to make a staff report.

Why are you accusing me of causing drama? I'm literally telling you to do it in private if you didn't want people to know you want to make a staff report.
But I want to let everyone know that my questions are publically and, for the 10th time, “generally asking”.
Chill out y'all. Glassman, your advice has been acknowledged. Dread/Lephyr, if you disagree you can disagree. No need to keep having this back and forth about this.
It is not about disagreeing, he is actually telling me to keep those “public questions” private?

Back