• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me that you didnt read the novel without telling me that you didnt read the novel

You know that Eques is a villain right? And you know what he did right?
Not responding to this. With all respect, mind finding me which definition you mean by villain?
f5095a59c310e2ba940275132914e4a2.png

I am confused a lil. Did you mean first or second?

Because it is corresponding to each other. That why you guys miss everything that what we propose
Using an anology, to make an argument for a feat will never be revelant. He use it to explain something in a more easier way. He would have tell sasha that it's how the world work otherwise.

Okay, so I'm gonna assume you didn't read Volume 9-10

People that are evil, yes.
And I also assume you did not read the OP thread and neither the translations, hence why you are thinking Plot/script (dang, alone the script has a connection to 2nd meaning of “plot,” but you people still ignore it) means “plan” and ignoring the fact that if Author wanted to use “plan” like he always does, he would.

Using an anology, to make an argument for a feat will never be revelant. He use it to explain something in a more easier way. He would have tell sasha that it's how the world work otherwise.
Analogy to tell sasha??? Have you read all the scan??? Have you read this scan:

This not the same chapter, but it clearly mention about the theater things, and that mention by nousgalia not dilfred. So whose that nousgalia want to tell about that so he use the theater things???

Like i says every scan that i give is corresponding to each other

Fix your English and read the scans once again. Please

Add me into the disagree with this being Plot Manipulation club, and yes I've read every "debunk" you've gave to the other people who disagreed, I still disagree. Causality and Probability Manipulation for the character's who performed those feats I'm fine with.

And I also assume you did not read the OP thread and neither did the translations, hence why you are thinking Plot/script (dang, alone the script has a connection to 2nd meaning of “plot,” but you people still ignore it) means “plan” and ignoring the fact that if Author wanted to use “plan” like he always does, he would.
Differently from what you think, I read the OP and even provided the context of the chapter from where those scans from the OP came from. Since you havent reached this point in the novel I dont blame you.

Disagree to the Plot Manipulation it do seems like a metaphorical statement and the other side seems more convincing and for the rest is i agree. To be honest the plot manipulation feels like wank and just a metaphorical shit right now and is best to wait for more clarification on it, or other feats for it.

Add me into the disagree with this being Plot Manipulation club, and yes I've read every "debunk" you've gave to the other people who disagreed, I still disagree. Causality and Probability Manipulation for the character's who performed those feats I'm fine with.
Reasons for disagreement? You are a mod so your words carry a lot of value when people are deciding. Thanks.

• Past Cannot be Changed
「ああ。時間を司る神族は、過去は過去として確定させる秩序を持つ。この<時間遡航レヴァロン>の魔法効果が切れ、俺たちが現代に戻る際、時の秩序が働き、変えられた過去は元に戻る。小さなことなら、そのままかもしれぬがな。だから、この二千年前でなにをしようとも、現代に影響を与えることはない」

"Ah. The gods who control time have an order that determines the past as the past. When the magical effect of this "Levallon" expires and we return to the present, the temporal order will be activated and the altered past will be restored. If it's a small thing, it may remain the same. So whatever we did 2,000 years ago will not affect the present."
  • Everything and Everyone on past exsits in a reality
「ふむ。気をつけておこう。それと一つ、忠告がある。<時間遡航レヴァロン>の魔法効果が切れた後、過去は元に戻る。つまり、俺たちが二千年前に行った過去はなかったことになる。だが、俺たちからその記憶が消えることはない。それは記憶以外についても同様だ。この二千年前で傷を受ければ、元の時代に戻ったときもそのままだ。死ぬこともあるだろう。油断せぬことだ」

現代の俺たちが過去を変えることはできない。

だが、過去の誰かが俺たちに干渉し、影響を与えることはできる、というわけだ。

"Hm. I'll be careful. And one piece of advice. <After the magical effect of the Time Traveling Levallon wears off, the past will return to its original state. In other words, what we did 2,000 years ago will never have happened. But our memories will not disappear. It is the same for everything else. If we are wounded 2,000 years ago, we will be the same when we return to our original time. You may even die. Be on your guard."

We can't change the past today.

But someone in the past can interfere and influence us.
They can even interfere with the people who goes back in time but order of time can still keep the past as a past even if anyone who tried to alter the past. Even if they altered it just like a script.

Here in Land of traces Everything in the past is stored inside books but they still exists. It clearly shows the story is stored inside a book. LMAO I don't see why it's not counted as plot manipulation.
  • Here you can see the future but you can't change the ordered future which is already set. But we see people altering fate throughout the series. Order and fate are both different things.
「神は秩序だ。代行者もまた同じ存在だろう。未来神ナフタが見る数多の未来は、その秩序によって構成されている。どれだけの力を持とうと秩序たる神には、秩序だった未来を、覆すことはできまい」

"God is order. The Delegate would be the same being. The many futures that Nafta, the god of the future, sees are structured by that order. No matter how much power he may have, the ordered God cannot overturn the ordered future."
Anyway past present and future are set as a script throughout the series. Especially when you consider the books of lands of traces keeping exact copies of realities and trace god being able to manipulate and use it has he wishes even backs up script being stored in the world.

Reasons for disagreement? You are a mod so your words carry a lot of value when people are deciding. Thanks.
My opinion is that I interpret the evidence presented as more likely to be a metaphor then Plot Manipulation. So basically the same as everyone else, why I felt I needed to add the disclaimer at the end that I had indeed read all the responses here, I know how things go here.

How about you spend time to read the novel first
You also are getting a bit too aggressive with your responses, so cool it.

It's probably the reasons above since he said it like this
and yes I've read every "debunk" you've gave to the other people who disagreed, I still disagree.
He find's the disagree side more convincing than the OP or other supporters are presenting

This is really argument from Ignorance. Fixxed and others keep saying there are multiple different people mentioned plot thing and you are saying analogy? dude seriously if you don't understand atleast don't try to make a headcanon.
Analogy to tell sasha??? Have you read all the scan??? Have you read this scan:

This not the same chapter, but it clearly mention about the theater things, and that mention by nousgalia not dilfred. So whose that nousgalia want to tell about that so he use the theater things???

Like i says every scan that i give is corresponding to each other

I will clarify about something that i think everyone is missunderstand of (and should i change the OP for make it clear?)

The theater things is for the script things. Is mean everything is like the theater that go follow the script, so the script in this is literally script of the world not plan or blablbalbal

Like i says every scan i give is corresponding to each other, dont separate them

It's probably the reasons above since he said it like this

He find's the disagree side more convincing than the OP or other supporters are presenting
My opinion is that I interpret the evidence presented as more likely to be a metaphor then Plot Manipulation. So basically the same as everyone else, why I felt I needed to add the disclaimer at the end that I had indeed read all the responses here, I know how things go here.
I figured these are the reasons but I’d much rather have it stated in their words clearly. Thanks for the replies.

I will clarify about something that i think everyone is missunderstand of (and should i change the OP for make it clear?)
Yes, please. Add Dereck stuff as well. Also, add the translating stuff since most of the people want to make it a reasonable argument.

Bruh that made it more sound like a metaphorical statement of "everything is going as i planned" or "everything is going as i predicted".

Bruh that made it more sound like a metaphorical statement of "everything is going as i planned".
It reminded me of Aizen, but the difference here is Eques has the script written, and everyone who is bound to order is following it.
Aizen only plans it, and everything goes as he planned.

The other evidences could still be interpreted as the other way around too??
I want be blind like you but I can't really. Anyway here is the scans for Eques Manipulating the order /Script. Also fate is derived as seperate here. One more thing. He manipulated everything with gears of order not with plan. That doesn't make sense.
"Kuhaha. You are a dullard. Your gears have the power to turn fate. Mainly of despair. It has allowed God to rule, order to be manipulated, and war to ravage the earth. But if you can interfere with despair, you can be interfered with by despair. If you convert it into a quill, it will be powered by despair to rotate. The stronger the despair, the more it will be able to turn the wheel of hope against it."

"He has ruled this world for a long time. He turned the wheels of destiny, governed over order, and forced us to struggle and despair. The world's reason was bent on destruction. Not all. But many of them were the result of his handiwork. This battle, the war of 2,000 years ago, and many other conflicts were caused by the cogs in the wheel of order."

"Kuhaha. You are a dullard. Your gears have the power to turn fate. Mainly of despair. It has allowed God to rule, order to be manipulated, and war to ravage the earth. But if you can interfere with despair, you can be interfered with by despair. If you convert it into a quill, it will be powered by despair to rotate. The stronger the despair, the more it will be able to turn the wheel of hope against it."

"He has ruled this world for a long time. He turned the wheels of destiny, governed over order, and forced us to struggle and despair. The world's reason was bent on destruction. Not all. But many of them were the result of his handiwork. This battle, the war of 2,000 years ago, and many other conflicts were caused by the cogs in the wheel of order."

Bruh that made it more sound like a metaphorical statement of "everything is going as i planned" or "everything is going as i predicted".
Yeah like i says dont separate every scan and argument i give above. The script is the script in the theater stage, and the theater stage is the literally real reality world it self

What's the point of thinking that Eques was mentioning a plan when talking about plot?

"All according to the world's plan."

like..."All according to the world's plan."? wtf?
Well people just trying to desperately make some headcanon to neg that statement.

Yeah it doens't even make sense.

Also what happened to the OG ZeroNull?
I want be blind like you but I can't really. Anyway here is the scans for Eques Manipulating the order /Script. Also fate is derived as seperate here. One more thing. He manipulated everything with gears of order not with plan. That doesn't make sense.

Well people just trying to desperately make some headcanon to neg that statement.

Yeah it doens't even make sense.
I'm trying to use common logic, the author could write something like Eques saying, "All according to my plan." or "All as planned." but "All according to the world's plot."?

Doesn't that sound like him mentioning some plan, I mean, dry and said in the novel about him planning in the past (when they were goddesses) something for the present?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back