• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Well I know they got upgraded a while back, but that just seems like an egregious lapse in protocol right there. I'm reporting everyone who participated in those revisions.

In all seriousness, I'm feeling permanent block on this one.

I've locked all MegaTen Profiles by the way.
unknown.png

Heck.

Anyone can slap on whichever number seems suitable. How about a month?

I thought we're trying not to hand out permanent blocks left, right and centre?

I thought we're trying not to hand out permanent blocks left, right and centre?
In some cases when it is clear that it is not vandalism it is enough with instructions and a warning (I usually take care of that), but this is a clear case of vandalism, you don't go editing a profile to tier 0 out of nowhere.

Okay, but what happened to 1 month that me, Agnaa and DDM said above?

Blatant deliberate severe vandalism by new people should get permanent blocks.

I was informed that @TheGreatMaster12 has been harassing one of our Discussion Mods. He has been stalking him on multiple platforms despite being asked multiple times to be left alone. Starting with how he behaved on Fanfiction.Net.
This is the conversation on FF.net. While he is entitled to his opinion, the way he persistently insults a staff member's intelligence and calls him a wanker to his face is not something he is entitled to. He later found him on YouTube where he posted this comment.
And now, as of late, he has been continue to bother Firestorm both on his wall and on this thread's removed posts.

I did leave him a warning on his message on Firestorm's wall, but if he doesn't cease fast, I suggested banning him for at least 1 month is a suitable punishment

Sorry to intrude here, but am I missing something here? Just 1 month? Isn't that way too light of a punishment for something like this?

The fact that he continued to stalk a dude, even despite being constantly told not to, and continued to insult his intelligence, all of these should warrant a way harsher punishment, shouldn't it?

Key word was "At least" and while it is technically harassment via cyberstalking and insulting people and calling them wankers is rude. It's not like Death threat level harassment.

But 3-6 months also suffices. I was open for suggestions and Antvasima and AKM Sama were both informed before the post.

I did leave him a warning on his message on Firestorm's wall, but if he doesn't cease fast, I suggested banning him for at least 1 month is a suitable punishment
I personally agree with this...

Anything else is way too harsh I would say... If he continues after the 1 month then something higher is warranted, people should always have chances to be better... Giving them a higher punishment doesn't give someone a chance to be better but instead hate/dislike the site even more I would say but that's what I think

On the positive side, the new statistics did have a calc, but it wasn't accepted yet and wasn't approved in a CRT, so it doesn't seem too malicious. They removed some abilities which the pages themselves contradicted, and performed some minor feat additions.

On the neutral side, they made some minor intelligence rating adjustments. This isn't great to do without a CRT, but I have seen Ant do so before in a similar manner.

On the negative side, it seems like they ignored a staff member's warning in re-adding the reverted edit. And has done so again after Corbin's recent reversion.

Overall, their changes seem to have good intentions, although they don't quite know the process, and either ignored or missed a staff member's instruction.

I've banned them for a day, pending further discussion.

EDIT: btw, on the ban duration of TheGreatMaster, I'd be fine with anything from 1 month to 6 months. The messages seem somewhat derogatory but not too derogatory (no death threats, slurs, etc.) going to other platforms to get around blocks is bad, but the other platforms don't seem too hidden/private (it's not the level of stalking where personal facebook accounts, phone numbers, house addresses, or accounts of family members/friends were messaged). I'd also point out that @TheGreatMaster12 has been pinged, and been online to see it, but hasn't responded, so there may not be a response coming.

Last edited:
Calling someone a wanker about fictional characters isn't the same as insulting their intelligence, the messages in the Doom thread weren't to him (as that was before the fanfiction thing), you're all being overly dramatic, where was this much focus when people where being actual bigots, including staff members?

Last edited:
Calling someone a wanker about fictional characters isn't the same as insulting their intelligence, you're all being dramatic, where was this focus when people where being actual bigots?
Pretty sure it's moreso the stalking and harassment off site moreso than the content of what was said that' still worth something along with their behavior here against @Firestorm808 it's still very much unwarranted

Pretty sure it's moreso the stalking and harassment off site moreso than the content of what was said that' still worth something along with their behavior here against @Firestorm808 it's still very much unwarranted
It was Firestorm who started the conversation in fanfiction.net, I only leave a review in their Doom story about how I feel that that he would use the wanked version on this site, then he comes and personally PM me about why I say that.

It was Firestorm who started the conversation in fanfiction.net, I only leave a review in their Doom story about how I feel that that he would use the wanked version on this site, then he comes and personally PM me about why I say that.
Imma be real chief it's not me you need to be convincing I truly cannot care less I simply specified what it was that they're looking at for the ban. You should probably screenshot the convo moreso and talk it out with firestorm

Not to be rude saying that either I just have no stake in this

If that screenshot of the conversation was not the full context, please post more so we can get a better view of the situation.
I would like to do it, but my device doesn't work with the site that y'all use to post images (imgur)
Could you also clarify the timeline on the YouTube comment and message wall post? Were they both after Firestorm stopped responding to you in ff.net DMs?
I admit that those were after the ff.net DMs, the YouTube one was more of joke as I wouldn't comment after that.

Back