• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

This isn't the right place to post that
Why not? Peoples suggested the thread about a rule for banning Anos matches here, so i'm posting this so peoples are aware, am i wrong?
Anyway enough, this is my last post here and i'm going to return to the corner observing this thread#leave

@kuramamyfav68 Why exactly are you reporting me for questioning Anos' capabilities? Can we seriously not have any debate whatsoever on what exactly the characters can or can't do? Multiple people can respond to my points, that doesn't mean I should shut up when I still have questions on what Anos can or can't do. I literally explained in that thread to expect people who aren't familiar with the series to ask questions on how the characters fight. Why are you telling me to mind my business when you guys made a versus thread with a character I'm familiar with that no one else debated for until I showed up? Seriously can we not have a normal debate and not resort to reporting?

You keep bringing up the same recycled points over and over again. Besides, you and some others seem to not read our posts. It's just that your own attitude wasn't all that nice either (resorting to accuse others of doing various things for example). People have answered your questions but you either ignore them, or don't want to accept them.

Reporting Glassman. They're being very obtuse and stubborn in their judgment of a character's skills/hax/abilities. Here, multiple people have debunked their points, but they refused to back down and to accept they're wrong. They have displayed their ignorance multiple times. This isn't anything ban-worthy of course, but please tell them to mind their business. They also accused us of things we didn't do.
You don't report staff members in this thread. If you want to report someone, you can send a message to any of the HR members.

Let's stop discussing this here.

I agree with Axiom on the manner, it has less to do with any specific user or group and more to do with the Anos Vs threads.
@The_Axiom_of_Virgo

There is no use to, there will always be toxic debaters for every character.
If you think every debate it's gonna be "peaceful" no matter the character, then that's a problem.

Such as Goku, Saitama, etc who are also "infamous" inside and outside the wiki. So we should ban them too by that logic.

That's why I said that it would be unfair.

Last edited:
Well, if Anos matchups always turn toxic, then it is a less bad option to not allow them anymore, in order to help keep the peace in this community. However, that should be a staff forum thread for our staff only, in order to avoid further toxicity.

Well, if Anos matchups always turn toxic, then it is a less bad option to not allow them anymore, in order to help keep the peace in this community. However, that should be a staff forum thread for our staff only, in order to avoid further toxicity.
Not always, that's rare cases.

There are good and bad people in every community, and trust me, I rarely see hostility in Anos matches, at least in this site.

And it happens with characters such as Goku, Naruto, Saitama too.

So there is no need to.

I was called to comment here, I don't like derail but well, sorry Ant, but Anos matches practically don't become toxic, the most that can happen is that they end in stomp after a bit of debate, I must point out that this Exdeath vs Anos match got a bit/much out of hand, but you can review the whole Anos match repertoire and there is practically no toxicity (I know this because I am present in practically every Anos-related event.), the most is some debate due to disagreements, but no more, due to the hate that many people have for Anos and the verse is that toxicity is encouraged, that's what I wanted to say, goodbye.

Edit. It should be noted, if someone comes to throw toxicity to a Anos' thread, simply warn that user to stop bothering and that's it.

Not always, that's rare cases.

There are good and bad people in every community, and trust me, I rarely see hostility in Anos matches, at least in this site.

And it happens with characters such as Goku, Naruto, Saitama too.

So there is no need to.
Okay. Thank you for the information.

Deleting a character page and it's verse together just because of it's "toxicity" doesn't seem fair tbh

Deleting a character page and it's verse together just because of it's "toxicity" doesn't seem fair tbh
Who said anything about deleting the verse, he was proposing a ban on matches…atleast i hope so, its genuinely another type of stupid to do such a thing

That is not what I said though. I just said that if all of the versus threads for a character genuinely turn toxic and cause our members to get grudges against each other, it is a less bad option to not allow them.

Can you guys just... Not comment? Just post your issue, the other person in question can comment, but the rest... Just shut up, please. Some are helpful, yes, but most of you are adding nothing to the conversation other than increasing the number of messages on this page.

If you have questions regarding specific features (or anything for that matter), we have a q&a board for that.

Are any of our staff members willing to properly investigate this thread please?

Excuse me for commenting here. I need to clear something regarding Theglassman12 accusations.

Null explained how haxes and concepts works in MG. But Thegalssman12 just made his own headcanon and brush it off. He kept on denying the points. Even Null pointed out. Not only him whole thread pointed out Theglassman12 being completely wrong on interpretation on the verse. Still he reported me as condescending. I don't see how me giving a Wincons for Anos is condescending in when his whole Argument are just ignoring the things which wiki accepted. Anos profile even has ability affecting Acausality type 4.

About one more thing he kept on arguing same thing. Corruption affecting concepts. When i even tagged the page for corruption explanation page for wiki.

Anyway i just wanted to say Theglassman12 started being ignorant on every arguments. I know he is a staff i hope i get some netural judgement after seeing the whole thread. Even though i am a normal user in wiki.

Anyway if my argument in thread felt like condescending sorry for that i was only refering to how abilities works. I will leave it up your judgement.

Okay. Feel free to do so if you wish, or should we ban him for a month instead, given the preceding warnings?

Isnt this going a little far, especially since for the most part his matches are well though out and bring out a good discussion (atleast in my experience).
That’s probably a factor of quantity over quality I feel lol, again if the dude just reads the files before slapping them in a match it’d be fine.

He doesn’t even respond to these requests, let alone adhere ‘em

That’s probably a factor of quantity over quality I feel lol, again if the dude just reads the files before slapping them in a match it’d be fine.

He doesn’t even respond to these requests, let alone adhere ‘em
That’s fair i guess, ultimately if he paid careful attention he’d probably be a great source of activity for the site, alas i guess not. I still feel 1 month is far too harsh, and that two weeks - 3 weeks would be more lenient and fair

Back