• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

someone is changing scp-055's profile and making it high 1-A

i don't understand why

no reasoning.

Malomtek has decided to start shit in this thread, throwing around insults like "Your arbitrarily (not to mentioned conveniently) lowered standards mean nothing here" and "You Touhou supporters are basically identical to each other anyway", in addition to pretending I'm 'conceding' a point when in fact I never did so.

Obviously this is somewhat petty, but given that he was previously topic banned for similar behavior in previous threads, and this is not even two days after the ban was lifted, I feel obligated to report it. Attempting to start shit yet again after being given so many warnings should be inexcusable at this point.

Malomtek has decided to start shit in this thread, throwing around insults like "Your arbitrarily (not to mentioned conveniently) lowered standards mean nothing here" and "You Touhou supporters are basically identical to each other anyway", in addition to pretending I'm 'conceding' a point when in fact I never did so.

Obviously this is somewhat petty, but given that he was previously topic banned for similar behavior in previous threads, and this is not even two days after the ban was lifted, I feel obligated to report it. Attempting to start shit yet again after being given so many warnings should be inexcusable at this point.
I'm not trying to "start shit". You're, quite frankly, just being hypersensitive like you seemingly always are.

"Arbitrarily lowered standards" and "you Touhou supporters look and act the same (in my view)" aren't even (personal) insults, that's just your hypersensitivity again.

And, to be blunt, your attempt to get me banned basically for disagreeing with you too harshly is pathetic. You certainly are quick to throw shit yourself when you think you're in good company, as I've historically documented.

"Just being hypersensitive like you seemingly always are." This is also an insult. You are not helping your case here.

And if you think I'm here simply because I'm personally upset at your actions, then you are sorely mistaken. Nothing you've done particularly bothers me, but it is still against the rules, which is why I'm reporting it. Believe me, I've been through a lot of shit, and the things you've thrown my way do not compare in the slightest.

Also, I'm not even trying to get you banned. Maybe you will, maybe you won't. But I still have an obligation to report behavior like this regardless of the outcome.

"Just being hypersensitive like you seemingly always are." This is also an insult. You are not helping your case here.
It's not an "insult". It's true. I've seen you call anything and everything an "insult", even in this thread. You said that Lephyr was "insulting" you when he said that you were "acting like a little kid" by insulting me and therefore was in need to "grow up". Of course, you were one of many people who pressed the like button on Nierre's (now deleted) post accusing me of "acting like a baby", so you're a complete hypocrite on this front as well.

And if you think I'm here simply because I'm personally upset at your actions, then you are sorely mistaken. Nothing you've done particularly bothers me, but it is still against the rules, which is why I'm reporting it. Believe me, I've been through a lot of shit, and the things you've thrown my way do not compare in the slightest.
Nothing I've been doing is against any rules. That fact that you've gotten emotional over my posts before, in spite of supposedly "being through a lot of shit", suggests that this current exercise has little to due with some rational analysis of the rules anyway.

Last edited:
By your own standards, isn't this insulting too?

Also, suggesting the idea that something is a mistranslation just because it contradicts your headcanons is absurd.

Or is it somehow different when you do it?

Edit: I almost forgot to put this in too.

Anyways, since you seem intent on continually misinterpreting what I say, then I have nothing else to say here.

Last edited:
Jesus christ dude.

I'm not gonna bother responding to every little passive-aggressive jab you throw at me. You've been banned for this behavior before. You've also been repeatedly warned due to this behavior. You may do everything in your power to downplay your own actions and merely pretend that everybody just has it out for you, but the fact of the matter is, I am not the only one tired of dealing with this shit.

That is all I have to say until staff steps in.

Jesus christ dude.

I'm not gonna bother responding to every little passive-aggressive jab you throw at me. You've been banned for this behavior before. You've also been repeatedly warned due to this behavior. You may do everything in your power to downplay your own actions and merely pretend that everybody just has it out for you, but the fact of the matter is, I am not the only one tired of dealing with this shit.

That is all I have to say until staff steps in.
Why are you constantly accusing me of being "passive-aggressive" when I'm only making a point about your constant hypocrisy, and, honestly, crybullying?

And I don't really care if your Touhou supporter clique doesn't like me either.

Not really gonna step in here but calling an argument headcanon isn't an insult while insulting an entire fanbase is. This will be one of, if not my only post on this matter
I didn't insult the entire Touhou fanbase. I very specifically only addressed the Touhou supporters here. And even then, it was primarily in reference to the rather "samey", circlejerking behavior I constantly see from the Touhou supporters here.

And I only remarked on YesMokou's argumentation in that thread too, yet I'm currently being reported for, in essence, "being rude". It's ridiculous.

Aw shit, here we go again

I thought you two got topic banned on Touhou stuff like this here. Whatever happened to that?
Why are you always up in other people's business? It doesn't concern you, so stay out of it.

Or, to paraphrase you, "leave us alone".

Last edited:
Being passive-aggressive at best to everyone here is not the best way to help your case Malomtek, it actually would've been beneficial to share that it wasn't a permanent topic ban in a calm manner.
I never really liked Coolboy6, because he always seemed to be snooping around and butting in my business, so I don't feel I was doing any wrong by being "sharp" with him.

38x9do.png

You leave for two seconds.

@CreatorJoe That comment was uncalled for, and you are doing absolutely nothing to deescalate the situation by stating it. In fact, you're doing the complete opposite. And furthermore, you have done nothing helpful in these RVR threads as far as I remember. The only things that I do remember you doing have been unhelpful, and I would advise to consider what you will say from now on, because otherwise I will request a topic ban from this thread.

And as for you @Malomtek while I may be unfamiliar with the circumstance of this situation or the previous reports written against you, I would advise to cease being passive-aggressive and downright unhelpful to the point of being completely unapproachable. Also, since the general gist of this seems to boil down to personal disagreements, if you can't get along with a user then just leave them the **** alone and do something else. Get off your seat, chill down and maybe drink a glass of water. (This goes for everyone btw)

I'll leave the job of actual restrictive measure consideration to other staff who are more familiar with the situation, but just know that the least you can do while you're reported is to not make your case actively worse.

Back