• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

It seems to have been the other now banned account, yes:

Take note that he told me about borrowing this account openly, so I am not sure how we should handle this.

I've talked to both of them on discord. Their story checks out and they have provided sufficient additional evidence to me in the form of a google meet video that they are different people (friends actually) who shared the same device briefly. I have unbanned them.

Take note that this is clearly not a normal incident and it should never be done by our members to avoid future misunderstandings. Please use your own device/account.

That still jumping on conclusion but alright.
No it isn't, as it is almost always a case of sockpuppeting when this happens.

As AKM sama said, you should all never ever share your accounts with other members, as this easily leads to misunderstandings of this nature.

The best you guys could do is ignore every thread he make and just report the sock here, but some of you still replying and giving him reasons to keep insulting you... All that guy wants is attention and you are giving it to him 🤦‍♂️
He just makes my blood boil whenever I see him doing shit like this.

He just makes my blood boil whenever I see him doing shit like this.
Just ignore him... I don't understand how someone can be so insistent to the point of giving cringe just for the sake of attention.... If he does again just report and that's... He will feel screwed because no one pays attention to him.

Just ignore him... I don't understand how someone can be so insistent to the point of giving cringe just for the sake of attention.... If he does again just report and that's... He will feel screwed because no one pays attention to him.
He did attack me so I got mad. What a waste of my energy tbh. Sorry to continue this I will end it here.

He did attack me so I got mad. What a waste of my energy tbh. Sorry to continue this I will end it here.
I understand your frustration but responding to his insult will only make him want to insult you more the next time.
This the best way to deal with kids like him

Anyway I'm out as I don't like to derail in this thread

Can we please make replying to an obvious troll thread an timeout worthy offense? Like, 2 hour ban for enabling trolls by giving them attention. I am dead serious, after dozens of such threads people STILL didnt learn how to treat trolls

Can we please make replying to an obvious troll thread an timeout worthy offense? Like, 2 hour ban for enabling trolls by giving them attention. I am dead serious, after dozens of such threads people STILL didnt learn how to treat trolls
I appreciate where you're coming from, but that's kinda too far, warnings are usually enough.

Last edited:
He just wants attention. Hence why I suggested we create a rule of some kind to not reply to obvious troll threads.
Well, a rule does not seem realistic to enforce. There are too many members here for it to become well-known by all of them, and briefly banning them because they are angrily responding when he is threatening and insulting them does not seem fair either.

Maybe we could mention "don't feed the trolls" as being heavily suggested in our Discussion Rules page though?

Vandalism Report

I also gave him a warning instruction, but since he vandalised several pages, I also gave him a 1 month block in combination. I may have been too lenient though. 3 months technically seems better.

Well, a rule does not seem realistic to enforce. There are too many members here for it to become well-known by all of them, and briefly banning them because they are angrily responding when he is threatening and insulting them does not seem fair either.

Maybe we could mention "don't feed the trolls" as being heavily suggested in our Discussion Rules page though?
I'm not suggesting we punish anyone for replying to troll threads. But we should at least have something that says to not reply to them.

Back