• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

No sarcasm please. Anyway, I would still appreciate if some other staff member can investigate the relevance.

Last edited:
Okay. I thought that you meant it in a sarcastic manner.

I can't read the whole Elden Ring thread now, but from what I read, there's been a big fuss about something rather small.

I get people can feel bad when someone calls easy a game they find hard, as it makes them feel bad at it, but at the end of the day it's not a big deal.
Everyone should calm down, no big punishment or anything is necessary, I don't think Mex was actively trying to ashame who finds the game hard, they might have just not thought to specify it's their opinion, and the other party just came to conclusions too early.

Man, I hate this. It seems like a lot of work has been put into this but I can't find a link or a CRT for these changes. I don't want to reverse it but I don't know if its been approved.

The last CRT I can find for Lord of the Rings is back in August. And it seems its not the only Profile Tyranno223 has done this.

Last edited:
Man, I hate this. It seems like a lot of work has been put into this but I can't find a link or a CRT for these changes. I don't want to reverse it but I don't know if its been approved.

Did you... ya know, check the Lord of the Rings tag?

Well, only a single warning, so I think that a 6 months ban is probably enough.

Thank you for helping out in any case.

Changed without CRT

Last edited:
Changed without CRT
Low 6-A doesn't even exist lol

It's preferable to list specific posts; and simply disagreeing with our statistics ratings isn't a violation unless they're like very rude and/or narrow-minded about it.

Tezzeret's file was changed without a CRT
Doesn't seem malicious, just disagreed with the summary and an ability that, admittedly, seems a bit far-fetched.

I'll drop him a notification of how we do things around here.
Well, these seem like sensible and self-evident cleanup work changes. I think that they can probably be restored if Bambu talks a bit with the member who applied them first.

Well, these seem like sensible and self-evident cleanup work changes. I think that they can probably be restored if Bambu talks a bit with the member who applied them first.
I mean if they're gonna be revising tezzeret might as well do the rest of the full verse cleanup including a Low 1-C upgrade so...

Well, again, it seemed to mostly be sensible cosmetic cleanup changes, so I think that the two knowledgeable staff members that I sent a notification to earlier should probably be sufficient to verify whether they can be applied or not.

I dunno Ant, I for one know Tezzeret is missing like 10 different hax from his file and his Low 6-B is horrifically outdated, if MTG didn't have revisions in the works you'd actually be right to delete the verse that's how outdated it is

Back