• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Well, I suppose that a warning to clean up your language should probably be sufficient then, unless you have done something worse that I do not know about.

Okay. Then it is probably fine with just a warning.

AppleLord has been a member for quite a while, but seems to use incendiary trolling to rile people up and create chaos now, so I had to delete several of his posts. Is some other administrator willing to check through his recent posting history and give him a strict warning please?

Applelord tbh has never really had a very good reputation and known for inflating drama for years from what I heard. He did pretty much the same thing back when Yhwach was downgraded from 5-B to 6-A the first time back in February 2018, and even later after that 3 month block initially, he kept deliberately making calculations to either severely wank or downplay Bleach at the same time to the point where no one could take him seriously. I do realize he isn't always like that, but that's not really an excuse if it's this level or if he's so all over the place to be taken seriously.

But if he's trying to spam propaganda all over again or intentionally trying to cause uproars that get out of control, that's grounds for long terms bans. But I'd prefer to hear what other staff think before we take action.

Yes, we should probably not judge him by events too far back.

AppleLord has been a member for quite a while, but seems to use incendiary trolling to rile people up and create chaos now, so I had to delete several of his posts. Is some other administrator willing to check through his recent posting history and give him a strict warning please?
He recently said that he is leaving the forum, and if this is what he is planning to do, then we might have to ban him. But someone should probably give him a strict warning first, yes.

Is some staff member willing to give warnings to AppleLord and the other member mentioned above?

Although sometimes not for provocative purposes, I agree with ANT. Just in case, precautions need to be taken, well, it's impossible to know what's going to be provocative.

Is some other staff member willing to investigate please?

screenshot.30587.jpg

Just ban this dude and close his joke thread.

Alright this is a long time coming. FirePhoenixEarl has been causing numerous violations of the rules on the wiki and hasn't shape up since his week long ban back in 2018. There’s the fact that after his one week ban due to him wanking medaka box to the extreme he hasn’t stopped this and double downed on other verses like Highschool DxD, where it got so bad that A random person who didn’t even have an account ended up making one to call Earl’s lies out on what one of the characters in the series is capable of. In the Bayonetta vs Ikki thread; a thread that btw was a theoretical match and wasn’t gonna be added in the first place, Earl ends up insulting others who decided to vote for Bayonetta in a theoretical vs match btw. He also tried to downgrade Blazblue behind my back with 3 staff members and one normal user giving their inputs on his argument before me and Ultima could even reply to his arguments. The latter being the person who accepted the ratings when they were proposed in the first place back in 2019. And lastly there's also the stuff he pulled with DMC as a whole, where he tried to instigate some drama with me and the other DMC guys. And also has a confirmed bias against the series as a whole if this comment is anything to go off of. All in all, he has barely improved since his medaka box days and something needs to be done about this, anyone else that has dealt with Earl before on this level can vouch for me.

Back