• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay but how does that kill her?
I believe desperado fuckery shows an image of how Bayonetta dies, which causes her to get scared or smth, and then that fate materializes. I think there are other ***** it can, but that's all I know. Oh, and, apparently resistance to fear manip doesn't work.

Okay but how does that kill her?
You will literally be fated to die if you fight him, and he can enforce this death on you.

She would notice him though, and this is relying on him leading with Trackless Step out of all his techniques wheras Bayo is guaranteed to lead with Witch Time 100% of the time and has the senses and feats to bypass Trackless Step
You’re literally giving circular reasoning. Also, no Trackless Step isn’t uncommon for Ikki to use, as his first move is usually just his sword play + skill. Ikki has enhanced senses, so he’ll hear the bullets coming, more so he has precognition to the point where he can see his death if an attack is about to hit him, and see into Bayonetta’s identity and know every move she will make.

You will literally be fated to die if you fight him, and he can enforce this death on you.
From how far away?
You’re literally giving circular reasoning. Also, no Trackless Step isn’t uncommon for Ikki to use, as his first move is usually just his sword play + skill. Ikki has enhanced senses, so he’ll hear the bullets coming, more so he has precognition to the point where he can see his death if an attack is about to hit him, and see into Bayonetta’s identity and know every move she will make.
How am i giving circular reasoning? Ikki has a ton of skills and techniques to choose from and lead with and he has no one technique that he leads with 100% of the time, whereas Bayo does. How exactly would enhanced senses help him avoid telekinesis-controlled bullets hitting him while he is borderline timestopped?

From how far away?
Don’t remember the range, you’ll have to ask Earl if it’s SBA.

How am i giving circular reasoning? Ikki has a ton of skills and techniques to choose from and lead with and he has no one technique that he leads with 100% of the time, whereas Bayo does. How exactly would enhanced senses help him avoid telekinesis-controlled bullets hitting him while he is borderline timestopped?
Where did you get he leads with no main technique? He mostly just uses his sword play and skill. I said circular reasoning on even noticing his Trackless Step to Witch Time him, which you still haven’t answered.

Ikki never uses Desperado in character, so that’s Bull.
Actually leaning towards Bayo here due to the AP diff and timeslow going before he knows to amp.
“Ikki's Oikage was stated to "burn the pages of history were Ikki was to lose", destroying possible defeats.”

^From his profile. He’s actively using it. This could be a byproduct of his existence as Desparado, though.

Don’t remember the range, you’ll have to ask Earl if it’s SBA.

Where did you get he leads with no main technique? He mostly just uses his sword play and skill. I said circular reasoning on even noticing his Trackless Step to Witch Time him, which you still haven’t answered.

“Ikki's Oikage was stated to "burn the pages of history were Ikki was to lose", destroying possible defeats.”
How is this not flowery language? It’s not even his Desperado powers.

Because he has numerous techniques and skills but does not consistently lead with any one ability in particular, it is a tossup between what he could potentially use. From what ive been told, to be able to notice Trackless Step, the analogy in-verse is 'if someone held a gun up to you, you’d have to be able to ignore the immediate threat and focus on the color of the earring in his ear'. Bayo has done feats exactly like that, such as 'fighting a giant lava breathing dragon who had just telekinetically destroyed the colosseum they were fighting in and being able to ignore the immediate threat to notice a lollipop that she dropped' and 'fighting a giant acid spitting tentacle monster and being able to ignore the immediate threat to notice a button that it had torn off of a stuffed animal.' And again, this is heavily relying on him even leading with Trackless Step.

^From his profile. He’s actively using it. This could be a byproduct of his existence as Desparado, though.
I agree with cal, that definitely seems like flowery language

Because he has numerous techniques and skills but does not consistently lead with any one ability in particular, it is a tossup between what he could potentially use. From what ive been told, to be able to notice Trackless Step, the analogy in-verse is 'if someone held a gun up to you, you’d have to be able to ignore the immediate threat and focus on the color of the earring in his ear'. Bayo has done feats exactly like that, such as 'fighting a giant lava breathing dragon who had just telekinetically destroyed the colosseum they were fighting in and being able to ignore the immediate threat to notice a lollipop that she dropped' and 'fighting a giant acid spitting tentacle monster and being able to ignore the immediate threat to notice a button that it had torn off of a stuffed animal.' And again, this is heavily relying on him even leading with Trackless Step.
Can you link that analogy, because I never heard it and that’s not at all how it works. He literally fades into your subconscious, and you don’t register his existence.

That’s literally a quote from the novel, Milly.
Yeah, I know. It’s literally under his Desparado powers.

“As beings who have transcended the fate of the world, Desperados are the only ones capable of changing their fate and the future of the world around them. Furthermore, anyone who decides to challenge a desperado sees the end of their fate, and all of their negative beliefs become reality. Due to being transcendent of Fate and Causality their gravitational pull of destiny and causality ends up swallowing the will and fate of everyone around them. Ikki's Oikage was stated to "burn the pages of history were Ikki was to lose", destroying possible defeats. Desperados are capable of killing other people only by willing it. Furthermore people become fated to die the moment they challenge a desperado should the desperado release killing intent.”

Furthermore people become fated to die the moment they challenge a desperado should the desperado release killing intent.

So y'wanna tell me how hes gonna do that exactly? In nearly stopped time while his opponent snipes him?

It forces that effect on you, and again, you literally haven’t explained how she deals with Trackless Step.
I have though, i gave the in-universe method to bypass it and described instances where bayonetta pulled off an equivalent feat and thus would be able to bypass it, on top of explaining that bayonetta regularly fights things she cannot see, is used to fighting things that are not even remotely a viable threat to her out of necessity, and has pulled weapons on small children, on top of Ikki not necessarily leading out the gate with Trackless Step

So...

i gave the in-universe method to bypass it and described instances where bayonetta pulled off an equivalent feat and thus would be able to bypass it, on top of explaining that bayonetta regularly fights things she cannot see, is used to fighting things that are not even remotely a viable threat to her out of necessity, and has pulled weapons on small children, on top of Ikki not necessarily leading out the gate with Trackless Step
I said link to where you got that analogy. And when has Bayonetta fought something she couldn’t see? And I don’t recall every getting those 3 instances, especially you proving Ikki wouldn’t lead with it.

Question, Bayonetta can time stop acasuals? Because Ikki just got time stop resistance due to that.

Acausals that have been stated to include time in their acausality? Cus Rakudai is stated to include time in their acausality. Also what type of acausality do those gods have?

Yeah Kurono’s time stop doesn’t work on desperado’s.
We actually have never seen that, but it's just stated that the causality they transcend includes time.

How is this not flowery language? It’s not even his Desperado powers.
It absolutely is his desperado powers.

Can you link that analogy, because I never heard it and that’s not at all how it works. He literally fades into your subconscious, and you don’t register his existence.
That is actually how Trackless Step was described in verse. The exact line Weekly said, although it goes on a bit more cus it says "on the persons' earring, trying to figure out who manufactured it" (or sth along those lines).

Bayo has done feats exactly like that, such as 'fighting a giant lava breathing dragon who had just telekinetically destroyed the colosseum they were fighting in and being able to ignore the immediate threat to notice a lollipop that she dropped' and 'fighting a giant acid spitting tentacle monster and being able to ignore the immediate threat to notice a button that it had torn off of a stuffed animal.'
Those would depend, cus she may not even view her opponent as the threat. We're talking about actual life threats here, if she's just mocking her opponent it doesn't really count.

Ikki never uses Desperado in character, so that’s Bull.
He doesn't use them as a first move, not he doesn't use them in character. So he would fight for a bit before resorting to them.

Dude it’s on his profile. Passive fate & causality hax that bypasses Type 4 Acausality, along with being fated to die should you engage in a fight.
Pretty sure it's not.

Acausals that have been stated to include time in their acausality? Cus Rakudai is stated to include time in their acausality. Also what type of acausality do those gods have?
Yes, including beings who have been explicitly stated to be completely cut off from the flow of time
That is actually how Trackless Step was described in verse. The exact line Weekly said, although it goes on a bit more cus it says "on the persons' earring, trying to figure out who manufactured it" (or sth along those lines).
Wow for once earl and i agree on something ovo
Those would depend, cus she may not even view her opponent as the threat. We're talking about actual life threats here, if she's just mocking her opponent it doesn't really count.
Seeing as Bayo pulled a gun on a little girl running around because she didnt realize she wasnt a threat...
He doesn't use them as a first move, not he doesn't use them in character. So he would fight for a bit before resorting to them.
See thats the problem, if he doesnt use them as hisopening move then hes not going to get the chance to use them at all

Yes, including beings who have been explicitly stated to be completely cut off from the flow of time
You didn't answer all my questions. What type of acausality? And what was the reasoning for that? Cus rakudai's acausality comes from transcending causality.

Wow for once earl and i agree on something ovo
Besides DMC downgrades?

Not much to disagree on when you got the example right. You actually did your homework.

Seeing as Bayo pulled a gun on a little girl running around because she didnt realize she wasnt a threat...
Wait what? Can you reword this? I don't get what you mean.

See thats the problem, if he doesnt use them as hisopening move then hes not going to get the chance to use them at all
In time slow he can definitely still use them.

Also i should probably use the pic on the OP as ikki's pic instead of the current one. It's much better.

Edit: Why the f is rias in the tags?

You didn't answer all my questions. What type of acausality? And what was the reasoning for that? Cus rakudai's acausality comes from transcending causality.
Type 4, for being completly removed from the flow of space and time and being unaffected even by the timeline of the universe being destroyed and reset, as well as being able to do things like alter their own past without altering themselves in the present or future
Besides DMC downgrades?

Not much to disagree on when you got the example right. You actually did your homework.
I do that quite a lot yet people are always surprised
Wait what? Can you reword this? I don't get what you mean.
She pulled a gun on a little girl because she didnt realize she wasnt a threat
In time slow he can definitely still use them.
In time slow that slows MFTL+ opponents down to being borderline timestopped?

Type 4, for being completly removed from the flow of space and time and being unaffected even by the timeline of the universe being destroyed and reset, as well as being able to do things like alter their own past without altering themselves in the present or future
Still not as impressive as transcending causality.

Also who is this character cus i can't seem to find him.
In time slow that slows MFTL+ opponents down to being borderline timestopped?
So? He just needs to think.

She pulled a gun on a little girl because she didnt realize she wasnt a threat
Link doesn't work (it doesn't link me to the time stamp, it just links me to the beginning of the 3 hour vid).

Last edited:
His ability to think would be slowed down immensely by Witch Time on top of not knowing that he needs to lead with it
He would lead with intangibility.

Its the same thig actually
Actually no i think. Cus 1 is being in a different form of causality the other is being completely beyond it (at least beyond 1 layer of causality). Also who is the character? I can't seem to find him.

Huh, weird, its at 41:58v
Eh...what? She literally was the only thing in the room. And she heard her walk, so she checked on her.

He would lead with intangibility.
Good thing Bayo can hit intangible and incorporeal opponents
Actually no i think. Cus 1 is being in a different form of causality the other is being completely beyond it (at least beyond 1 layer of causality). Also who is the character? I can't seem to find him.
Aesir and any being that naturally inhabits the Garden of Memory, Alfheim, or Muspelheim
Eh...what? She literally was the only thing in the room. And she heard her walk, so she checked on her.
She literally thought that she was an enemy and pulled a gun on her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back