• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sirzech vs Grimmon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also would mind destruction be fatal? I mean what does "mind destruction" mean in this case? Cus he lacks a physical mind, so what does he destroy?

I don't think he does either, it says he mind controlled entire cities so if he's used mind control that much he would probably start with it.

PsychoWarper said:
He would destroy his consciousness and it would make you brain dead basically.
So make you unable to think huh? That would be incap so...i got a question

If a character gets incapped in the process of eliminating his opponent is it inconclusive?

Also yeah i doubt grimmon is like "hah i collected a thought time to kill everyone cus my ability is f-ing 2-A

I wouldnt suggest saying something like that Fire.

Plus just because Person A loses to Person B but Person B loses to Person C doesnt always mean Person C can beat Person A.

Firephoenixearl said:
Ok then Sirzechs takes it via EE being lethal while Mind Hax not being lethal.
Telling a person to commit suicide or incapping is a win.

Uhh What?

Telling a person to commit suicide kills them which is a win condition.

Why would it be too slow before Grimmon dies? Lucifer can't erase him because he's far beyond his range

Gargoyle One said:
Uhh What?
Telling a person to commit suicide kills them which is a win condition.

Why would it be too slow before Grimmon dies? Lucifer can't erase him because he's far beyond his range
What range? It's beyond his passive range, not his active range.

Grimmon says "go die" (commans him to go die) at that same moment he dies (due to active PoD from Sirzechs). Grimmon dies, though Sirzechs "has to go die". Sirzechs wants to die, doesn't die though. Mind destruction is another thing doe.

@The Wright Way

What do you mean Grimmon FRA? Grimmon has no argument for a win here. It's inconclusive if he starts with Mind destruction and win for Sirzechs if he starts with Mind Control. We'r waiting on someone to clarify it. U gonna have to explain your vote.

Actually, it does have an argument, from me

Grimmon mindfucks from beyond his passive range, and he can't affect Grimmon from there

It's quite simple

Gargoyle One said:
Actually, it does have an argument, from me
Grimmon mindfucks from beyond his passive range, and he can't affect Grimmon from there

It's quite simple
Sirzechs has active PoD too though. Sirzechs thinks he just erases Grimmon.

Grimmon thinks he does something to Sirzechs. Depending on what he does will change this from sirzechs' win to inconclusive since both die.

That's assuming he actually leads with it.

Sirzech's can't win here, the best he pulls is an Incon

Also I don't even remember PoD being thought based

This is literally the first time you have ever brought up Sirzechs Mind haxing right away. Not to mention. Why would Grimmon be affected by PoD when he's not in range? Grimmon can mindhax not only 2-A's, but Nonexistent Beings, Sirzechs is not safe from that. Not to mention Sirzechs has no defense for Chrono DSR which is also a move Grimmon likes to spam. A move which is just like PoD. I don't see Sirzechs winning this. Grimmon has my vote here.

Gargoyle One said:
That's assuming he actually leads with it.
Sirzech's can't win here, the best he pulls is an Incon

Also I don't even remember PoD being thought based
He can just make balls appear in specific places in space. So he can just make a ball appear around Grimmon.

And "assuming he leads with it". When you have to assume someone leads with his only card. PoD is sirzechs only move, the rest he almost never uses.

Not sirzechs mind hax. Sirzechs erases.

Also you are gonna have to explain (since they basically left it to you). Grimmon leads with mind control or mind destruction?

Didn't you say that Sirzechs starts with energy ball versions of the PoD on the Medaka thread?

Anyway, Grimmon starts with Mind Control and turns Sirzechs into his slave.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Didn't you say that Sirzechs starts with energy ball versions of the PoD on the Medaka thread?
Anyway, Grimmon starts with Mind Control and turns Sirzechs into his slave.
Same thing. Active PoD. He can just wrap someone in PoD. It's active though, since this is outside of Passive range and in character.

Then it's Sirzechs win. EE > Mind Hax. Via Mindhax not being instantly lethal.

What logic is that?

EE > Mindhax.

EE is useless when said user won't be able to use it anymore. The moment Grimmon mind haxes, the fight is over.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
What logic is that?
EE > Mindhax.

EE is useless when said user won't be able to use it anymore. The moment Grimmon mind haxes, the fight is over.
MindHax is useless if the user is dead you know. Hear me out m8.

EE and Mindhax happen.

EE = instant death

Mindhax = turns into slave

Which do you think would win here?

Except Grimmon is nowhere in Sirzechs range.

The EE won't happen because Grimmon would have mind haxed by then.

Process of events.

Grimmon Mindhaxes

Sirzechs becomes a slave

EE does not happen.

Now what verdict do you think is granted here?

Except according to you,

Sirzechs,

Throws ball of Destruction which Chrono DSR counters.

Apparently Mind haxes.

Or maybe extends PoD.

Going by Medaka, Balls of Destruction seem more likely.

Except Grimmon is nowhere in Sirzechs range.

From Sirzechs' profile: several kilometers with PoD.

Several Kilometers being the radius of Japan here. If 4km is out of sirzechs range according to you then LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back